Favorite Of Love Moments

997 posts / 0 new
Last post

sister patterson made better tv than johnny bananas. FACTS

The Entertainer made better tv than John.

When New York went upstairs and asked Bootz what were they going to do about her mouth while stirring her drink made me scream.

"So what are we gonna do with that mouthhhhhhhhhhh? " ROFL

Is there a livestream for VH1 around?

When New York went upstairs and asked Bootz what were they going to do about her mouth while stirring her drink made me scream.

*****! *****************

ICONIC

I always wondering what would have  happened if Buckwild's shoe actually connected with New York's face.

Hoopz and Bootz annoyed me though because it was painfully obvious that they weren't into Flav they didn't even do a good job in pretending.

I remember people were saying that Bootz lied about being celibate to Flav lol

WittyWrath wrote:
Hoopz and Bootz annoyed me though because it was painfully obvious that they weren't into Flav they didn't even do a good job in pretending.

I remember people were saying that Bootz lied about being celibate to Flav lol

Queen definitely had it busted wide open plenty of times before ***********

I remember people were saying that Bootz lied about being celibate to Flav lol

She was most definitely lying. New York wasn't lying when she called Bootz hip hop trash and I'm sure she has been around the block a few times plus she has a kid now and I don't believe she is or was married.

justintime wrote:
WittyWrath wrote:Hoopz and Bootz annoyed me though because it was painfully obvious that they weren't into Flav they didn't even do a good job in pretending.
I remember people were saying that Bootz lied about being celibate to Flav lol

Queen definitely had it busted wide open plenty of times before ***********

I'm ******* dying lmaoooooo 

Bootz was everything though. It's a travesty we never got to see her on I Love Money. Imagine her reaction to getting voted into the bottom 3 lol she would've got into it with so many people. Wish that she was on ILM2 with Buckwild because Buckwild was scared of her. 

sister patterson made better tv than johnny bananas. FACTS

Her screaming when she saw Midget Mac for the first time was so mean lmao

When Sister Patterson lied and acted like she had terminal illness to stop New York from talking to Flav. LMAO!

Sister Patterson walked in on FOL2 itching to drag him. It wasn’t even two minutes in and she came for his clock ⚰️

justintime wrote:
I remember people were saying that Bootz lied about being celibate to Flav lol

She was most definitely lying. New York wasn't lying when she called Bootz hip hop trash and I'm sure she has been around the block a few times plus she has a kid now and I don't believe she is or was married.

She was with the first two children's father for a while......then they broke up. No clue on who the 3rd child's father is lol but she's doing good enough to take care of them all......she has to be living in Cali lmaoooo

I've always the only two girls Flav ****** on that season were New York and Deelishis.

"Bootz looks like a straight up video hoe"

Season 3 gets so ignored lmaoooooo where are those tragic twins , Sinceer, Prancer & Black at now? I only keep up with Myammee and sometimes Seezinz.

Season 3 gets so ignored lmaoooooo where are those tragic twins , Sinceer, Prancer & Black at now? I only keep up with Myammee and sometimes Seezinz.

Season 3  was good but sadly the "I Love..." franchise was dying down then and The Real Housewives and Kardashians were becoming a thing.

"Buckwild, this is not a soup kitchen. Let's straighten that neck up, & act like you're at a photoshoot." - Legend New York

The only reunion that has ever lived up to the Flavor of Love Season 2 reunion is the LHHATL Season 3 reunion and BGC9 reunion. Wink

"Buckwild, this is not a soup kitchen. Let's straighten that neck up, & act like you're at a photoshoot." - Legend New York

buckwild why dont you just smile cause sexy isnt working for you

"Give it up Deelishis, you look like a man!"

*Deelishis slowly lowers her cigar*

No one has ever mentioned the fact that Bootz didn't know what a figure of speech was.

New York never said she actually backed her into a wall. LMAO!

Lala dragging Buckwild for throwing that shoe. #OOPS

When Bootz almost made it past security at the reunion and New York was screaming "Come on *****! Bring that **** here!". 

Oh its going to be hard watching this I Love New York marathon with Real. Sad

omg the guy from i love new york who has amental breakdown during the financial/business mission ********* "IM BROKE"

When Bootz almost made it past security at the reunion and New York was screaming "Come on *****! Bring that **** here!". 

i just caught this as i was flipping thru the channels. So epic. 

I love new york is starting<3

omg the guy from i love new york who has amental breakdown during the financial/business mission ********* "IM BROKE"

Pootie! LMAO! One of my other favorite Pootie moments...

Tiffany Pollard:
You good?

Pootie:
I'm poppadoppalockin like a Burger King Whopper, baby! And I can have it my way, and you can have it your way!

Tiffany Pollard:
Without cheese, *****!

Pootie:
Exactly! I like bacon on my ****!

Tiffany Pollard:
I do too! Extra mayo! And onions up out this *****!

WittyWrath wrote:
justintime wrote:I remember people were saying that Bootz lied about being celibate to Flav lol
She was most definitely lying. New York wasn't lying when she called Bootz hip hop trash and I'm sure she has been around the block a few times plus she has a kid now and I don't believe she is or was married.

She was with the first two children's father for a while......then they broke up. No clue on who the 3rd child's father is lol but she's doing good enough to take care of them all......she has to be living in Cali lmaooooI've always the only two girls Flav ****** on that season were New York and Deelishis.

He ****** Krazy too lmaoooo speaking of her, she STAYED getting dragged by all of the girls on FOL2. The Krazy/Krazy's Mom/Krazy's Grandma vs. New York/Sister Patterson fight is super underrated. 

Season 3 gets so ignored lmaoooooo where are those tragic twins , Sinceer, Prancer & Black at now? I only keep up with Myammee and sometimes Seezinz.

Shy on FOL3 >>>>>>>>

She was so entertaining lol I wish we saw her on more shows. 

Pages