The Challenge: What The Cast Is Saying On Social Media

44020 posts / 0 new
Last post

They are so cute. Hopefully Leroy keeps it in his pants this time cause he'd be losing a real treasure if he lost Kam.

aww good for them

Who is Bird lmao ?

https://youtu.be/EqUSeduUbwg

Did Tori cheat again? Her & Jordan just announced their break up on Instagram

Did Tori cheat again? Her & Jordan just announced their break up on Instagram

I'd chalk it up to just being at different points in their life. She's obviously not ready to get married and wants to just do her, whereas Jordan's life is in a different direction

Maybe it's just me but I think Tori lost feelings for jordan after the whole BLM issue and him getting banned. I think she doesn't think he's useful for her in the challenge anymore. He went from a champ to someone who got eliminated and now maybe never coming back... and he thinks she still loves him but just isn't happy and they're better off as friendss

anwyay I would like to see him back and single 

I pray that some challengers are mature enough to not gove backhanded comments. 

Ugh. My hopes of her getting pregnant and retiring are dead now. Her confessionals are soooo annoying. Her and Nicole Z I just really can't stand. They cheapen the show so much, no idea why production loves them so much.

Ugh. My hopes of her getting pregnant and retiring are dead now. Her confessionals are soooo annoying. Her and Nicole Z I just really can't stand. They cheapen the show so much, no idea why production loves them so much.

Pages