The Challenge: What The Cast Is Saying On Social Media

43639 posts / 0 new
Last post

Swaggy on why he's no longer doing reality tv

https://youtu.be/gAe7paX9iCM

Yall needa start summerizing these lives & youtubes. Aint nobody got time watching all that.

take it as a sign!!!!!!! You deserve better <3 

I remember they were calling aneesa and trishelle old and the golden girls on battle of the seasons 2 which was 8 years ago in 2012! When they were in their early 30's and now most of the cast is in their 30's and even pushing 40. There is definetely a double standard, men dont get age shamed as much on women on these shows.

It was actually on Rivals 2.

Boo hoo, Jenna 

B***H should've not even thought about anything for this year or early next year. 

No shit lmao, where the hell has she been these past few months?

B***H should've not even thought about anything for this year or early next year. 

LMAO their wedding is still planned for Feb too. although I guess its not a huge loss since it seems all they did so far was book the hall and nothing else

(compared to those who have had to cancel their weddings during this time and had everything planned) 

https://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/**********818338304?s=21

LOL at them completely forgetting about Josh, Julia, Kaycee, Liz, and Victor

Stan twitter is fickle AF with these challenge people.  Trash usually stays trash.

What happened to Marie's throat? Hope she's okay

Looks like she got operated there or something. Big scar. Can't find the picture it was from her IG story yesterday or two days ago

How long before Aneesa and Swaggy go at it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dumbledore_BB/status/1292388221184335872

we've had years and years to know that Aneesa is all these people's 1 black friend....how embarrassing is it for her to be on call for Wes 24/7 in case he needs a get out of jail free card.

not too mention she's mixed (which isn't a problem obviously) but to say only her and Big T are the real black women just because she didn't like Bayleigh who has two black *** parents is just....what a dumb *** 

we've had years and years to know that Aneesa is all these people's 1 black friend....how embarrassing is it for her to be on call for Wes 24/7 in case he needs a get out of jail free card.

not too mention she's mixed (which isn't a problem obviously) but to say only her and Big T are the real black women just because she didn't like Bayleigh who has two black *** parents is just....what a dumb *** 

At 38 years old at that.

Who says she really said that. Bay heard it from someone else. That doesn't even sound like something Aneesa would say. 

tbh... Yeah, I don't see Aneesa saying those things lol.

tbh... Yeah, I don't see Aneesa saying those things lol.

Agreed. It's all hearsay but Aneesa is pretty open and upfront so I kind of believe her word over Bay based on the stuff Aneesa put out there in response. 

Pages