The Challenge: What The Cast Is Saying On Social Media

43146 posts / 0 new
Last post

CJ was contacted after seasons 2. I would say until probably free agents/exes 2 despite being boring they were willing to give him a 3rd shot and they were desperate to fill up spot at that time. I think they contacted almost everyone before casting ayto for exes 2 then a lot of them stop getting calls when production open up the casting pool like that. I dont really see either getting cast this point.

A lot of them dodged calls for seasons and now expect to come back like nothing. When the casting pool is so big now and they didn't build a name for themselves. Unless they were like Jordan that build up his name before taking that long break or Marie that did enough on that one season. I can see Marlon but he is a long shot too.

Wasn't Robb contacted for Ex on the Beach 3 as Marie's ex? They might still have interest in him since they called him recently.

Not really

Marlon has a better shot imho because he did more in one season than Robb did in two seasons. 

C

Marlon got into it with CT and Knight. Hooked up with Derek and made out with Nany.  Went into the Finals. Etc... 

CJ was contacted after seasons 2. I would say until probably free agents/exes 2 despite being boring they were willing to give him a 3rd shot and they were desperate to fill up spot at that time. I think they contacted almost everyone before casting ayto for exes 2 then a lot of them stop getting calls when production open up the casting pool like that. I dont really see either getting cast this point.

A lot of them dodged calls for seasons and now expect to come back like nothing. When the casting pool is so big now and they didn't build a name for themselves. Unless they were like Jordan that build up his name before taking that long break or Marie that did enough on that one season. I can see Marlon but he is a long shot too.

the thing I remember most during that casting season was that they tried HARD to get Heather Marter until she posted a twitter post basically calling them out. I wish she would have done more challenges.

Kendal posted pics of her Road Rules Campus Crawl Zoom Reunion again, and they all were commenting on it on Instagram. Ugh I miss those people <3

Pages