The Challenge: What The Cast Is Saying On Social Media

42361 posts / 0 new
Last post

Why are we ******** on Kam?

She is a bad ***** and y'all need to put respect on her name. 

bc people love to bring her up even tho they “dislike her.” We love a Queen who gets brought up all the time by fans❤️

by this logic, Cara is a queen then. 

Fans turning on Bananas is what he deserves.

Fans turning on Bananas is what he deserves.

10 years too late 

bc people love to bring her up even tho they “dislike her.” We love a Queen who gets brought up all the time by fans❤️

The level some people obsess about hating her is pretty much the same as her stans lbr. 

Like not everyone who dislikes her, but the people who bring her up constantly without prompt about a subject that has nothing to do with her - those guys are just fans in disguise. Idk why it's hard for some to just ignore her dumb ass. 

Ftr I think the same of Amanda haters (and many others) - if you follow every move of someone, constantly bring them up, etc etc then how is that not a perverse type of fan?

Sarah Rice is going through a divorce according to some ppl that listen to her podcast

Sarah Rice is going through a divorce

Sarah's return confirmed..

LMAO, what kind of crack got some of these anti-Kam stans so delusinal? Get off it and know that the queen has always been with the *****

The level some people obsess about hating her is pretty much the same as her stans lbr. 

Like not everyone who dislikes her, but the people who bring her up constantly without prompt about a subject that has nothing to do with her - those guys are just fans in disguise. Idk why it's hard for some to just ignore her dumb ass. 

Ftr I think the same of Amanda haters (and many others) - if you follow every move of someone, constantly bring them up, etc etc then how is that not a perverse type of fan?

I’m a huge fan of the New York Yankees and Giants. I absolutely CANT STAND the Red Sox and Patriots. Am I a secret fan of those two teams for always rooting against them and wanting them to fail?

That podcast is still a thing? They fell off hard Lol

Brain dead podcast

I’m a huge fan of the New York Yankees and Giants. I absolutely CANT STAND the Red Sox and Patriots. Am I a secret fan of those two teams for always rooting against them and wanting them to fail?

Are you constantly following the opposing team's every move and bring them up in conversations that have absolutely nothing to do with them? If not, then my comment wasn't directed at you. 

Like I said in my original comment, there is a difference disliking someone / finding them annoying / hoping they'd stop being on a show you watch and those who constantly bring someone/something up and tracking everything they do to an obessessive level. Come on, you know who those people are on this site and on twitter lol. Dislike something, casually hoping they/it fails or goes away is not the same thing lbr. 

Just imo if someone dedicates as much time and mental energy thinking about Cara/Amanda/Ashley/whoever even in a negative light as some of these obesssive people do, then idk how that's not some twisted version of a fan. It's weird. If you don't do that, then this doesn't apply to you.

Kay imma stop writing essays lol - sorry

At least challenge mania is free on spotify 

cant believe people actually pay to listen to challenge podcasts

Really? Did not know that. Might listen sometime.

Yep, listen at work all the time.

Abram, The Miz and Paulas episodes stand out to me.

if you talk about them all the time during the off season then yes. 

Isaac’s too! He’s an amazing storyteller 

Isaac’s too! He’s an amazing storyteller 

I'm gonna listen to Marks after lunch 

Mark's interview sucks. He is just sucking his own ****.

https://twitter.com/itweetdavie/status/**********261372930?s=19

This link up! Hopefully they get on the same Challenge season with Day as well.

https://twitter.com/itweetdavie/status/**********261372930?s=19

This link up! Hopefully they get on the same Challenge season with Day as well.

Legends!

And then everyone fell asleep

what a legend

I love that half of the cast doesn’t know the name and is still hashtagging it Bloody Hell. The cast is repetitive and whack plus MTV hasn’t been able to properly edit a show in many years so even if it had potential they would ruin it.

https://youtu.be/cB2YguiQLK0

whew the memories 

https://youtu.be/cB2YguiQLK0

whew the memories 

"It's just a TV show!" LolLolLol

https://twitter.com/rachd1214/status/**********787380736?s=21

It looks like MTV really is phasing out Bananas. He would've definitely been there instead of Cara a couple of years ago.

https://twitter.com/rachd1214/status/**********787380736?s=21

It looks like MTV really is phasing out Bananas. He would've definitely been there instead of Cara a couple of years ago.

They just used him to announce the next season 

Pages