The Challenge: What The Cast Is Saying On Social Media

40381 posts / 0 new
Last post

Late to the party, but what everyone is saying about Cara is true. She needs therapy. Plenty of dudes cheat. Plenty of dudes don’t cheat. But 100% of women who claim that “all dudes cheat” get cheated on by every partner they have. That’s Cara. The issue is she has no self-respect. Yeah, Paulie’s a clown. We knew that. But she consciously enables that. So no, the issue isn’t all men. The issue is the men she’s attracted to. She should just... have some self-respect and not date garbage dudes. 

See I remember learning early on when I was at the age of dating that if you start out as “the other woman” you are naive AF to think that they won’t cheat on you. It’s sad that she thinks every man cheats but she also hasn’t been in any healthy relationship. even Thomas had a gf lollll so girl get off reality tv, get your head on right and never come back for your own sake.

Now I know this may sound controversial, but part of me thinks that she will never get out of this pattern with men bc she never wants to mature and settle down. She doesn’t wanna have kids and has always said something along the lines of not wanting a traditional relationship. So to me, that looks like she’s always gonna be complacent with being the side or the main that gets cheated on 

Now Angela out here making fun of Tor'i speech impediment. Sorry he can't get plastic surgery to fix it like you do to everything. Classless *****. I I hope there's a speech impediment community ready to tear up 

Do I believed he was broke? Yes.Do I believed he stole 300 from her? Yes.Do I think he is corny? Yes.But her new excuse sounds like something she made up to make him look bad and safe face. Why wait until now to mention that? I have seen a bunch of girls say the same thing once they get dumped or they break up. 

Was that it? 300? Even if she wasn't worth 40 million she's making a pretty big deal saying he emptied her paypal and **** made it seem way worse

So wait, Angela is salty too that Tor'i didn't eat her *****? Sad I've seen it all

lmao did she actually say this? this ***** cray

She also said her car would have cost more to fix than it was worth. What you driving sis a hooptie

She also said her car would have cost more to fix than it was worth. What you driving sis a hooptie

***** that's what I was wondering ⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

ROFLROFL it's always the **** hollering about who's broke & commenting on peoples bank accounts that be scavenging for any random athlete **** to suck for a come up.

People talk **** about Maya but that girl moved to LA & got it on her OWN. Didn't need a man to do **** & kicked Malcolm out on his *** from her OWN house. >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lol

Angela had been driving the same car since high school before she got her new one so yeah, I would assume it was a hooptie lmaooo 

she said her car broke down in Nebraska on the way back to jersey and she had to hitchhike to the airport lawddd

People talk **** about Maya but that girl moved to LA & got it on her OWN. Didn't need a man to do **** & kicked Malcolm out on his *** from her OWN house. >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lol

i like maya but sis is a jersey chaser. she busts it open for ballers, that benz shes driving is being funded by 

Graphik wrote:

i like maya but sis is a jersey chaser. she busts it open for ballers, that benz shes driving is being funded by 

By.....???

Yes she dates athletes (something Angela wishes she could land) but she's let it be known that she got her own **** thru her own means, not sucking ****. I wouldn't be surprised if they tricked on her but shes been said the dude who got her Mercedes was her actual boyfriend.

https://twitter.com/johnnybananas/status/1106570678877061120?s=21

Here's Bananas' (very predictable) response to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's brilliant rant about him

I thought Brad and Cameron responding to this was cute. Also lol to both Brad and Randy being DJs https://mobile.twitter.com/DJran/status/1107111776594714625

I thought Brad and Cameron responding to this was cute. Also lol to both Brad and Randy being DJs https://mobile.twitter.com/DJran/status/1107111776594714625
Yassss. Probably the best post-2002 Real World

So I guess Bear's single now since I doubt his girlfriend would be cool with him being on a trip with Georgia

https://twitter.com/turabicamkiran/status/1107636107867496449

turbo is hilarious i was dying at the end

I think using tweets from ten years ago is extra but if she was still saying that kinda stuff in 2017... yikes

After the stuff about theo, kyle, bananas and amanda came out, and when the stuff about kam and theo came out, i thought he was like 21-22, but the guy is 27... da’vonne is only 3 years older and she acts like a grown person while he acts like he just got out of high school

https://twitter.com/turabicamkiran/status/1107636107867496449 turbo is hilarious i was dying at the end

Turbo King Lmao

PinkRose wrote:

After the stuff about theo, kyle, bananas and amanda came out, and when the stuff about kam and theo came out, i thought he was like 21-22, but the guy is 27... da’vonne is only 3 years older and she acts like a grown person while he acts like he just got out of high school

Leroy later came into the comments and both of them were talking about it and Theo was talking about before week 2 or when that clip was in the timeline. Kind of an unnecessary retort from her especially when you look at Lee’s response to it. She just don’t like him and that’s okay but he didn’t do anything wrong in this situation lmao 

CherryPie wrote:
PinkRose wrote:

Leroy later came into the comments and both of them were talking about it and Theo was talking about before week 2 or when that clip was in the timeline. Kind of an unnecessary retort from her especially when you look at Lee’s response to it. She just don’t like him and that’s okay but he didn’t do anything wrong in this situation lmao 

Ah never mind then! thank you

Ngl though, even with him being right in this situation, I still think he’s immature for his age lol

TuesDaze wrote:
CherryPie wrote:
PinkRose wrote:

Ah never mind then! thank youNgl though, even with him being right in this situation, I still think he’s immature for his age lol

He is lol 

CherryPie wrote:
PinkRose wrote:

If this was the case he should have specified lol I think Theo knows what he's doing and trying to rile up the fans milking his storyline and issues with Leroy, Kam and Day. Same reason why he was always making comments about Day being really into him before she spoke up about it. 

Side note but why are Nilsa, Bananas and Nany in Cancun? Not saying their filming something but just found it odd that they would be in Cancun with Nilsa who I thought they didn't know. 

Side note but why are Nilsa, Bananas and Nany in Cancun? Not saying their filming something but just found it odd that they would be in Cancun with Nilsa who I thought they didn't know. 

Because MTV is bringing back their spring break segments. So people from their different shows were ask to go. (Eoth, the challenge, floribama, siesta key, etc)

Imagine bringing back the MTV Spring Break stuff & then asking Johnny's old, decrepit middle-aged ass to show up. That has young, fresh talent like Cory written all over it smmfh

lol at John and Nany representing The Challenge on Spring Break...I did see some artists booked for the MTV Spring Break thing (nobody worth a damn tbh). This is about to be so unseasoned

edit: well lil baby and city girls gonna be there so at least there will be some hype music 

Imagine bringing back the MTV Spring Break stuff & then asking Johnny's old, decrepit middle-aged ass to show up. That has young, fresh talent like Cory written all over it smmfh

Cory was ask....

lol at John and Nany representing The Challenge on Spring Break...I did see some artists booked for the MTV Spring Break thing (nobody worth a damn tbh). This is about to be so unseasonededit: well lil baby and city girls gonna be there so at least there will be some hype music 

Now see they know they were supposed to have Kam or somebody else down there hosting. Lol

If they didn't do Legend Simone how they did her this would've been PERFECT for her. Sad

Pages