The Challenge: What The Cast Is Saying On Social Media

43011 posts / 0 new
Last post

Genesis from the Boston season of Real World:

https://www.instagram.com/tastyvino

I hope rolling stone is wrong....

"That doesn’t mean he’s retiring from his day job. The Challenge: War of The Worlds began on February 6th and will likely run for five months. "

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-features/challenge-bad-boy-johnny-ban...

 

Danielle Sellers from Love Island 3 better be the new face of The Challenge starting season 34.

I hope rolling stone is wrong.... "That doesn’t mean he’s retiring from his day job. The Challenge: War of The Worlds began on February 6th and will likely run for five months. " https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-features/challenge-bad-boy-johnny-bananas-interview-793643/   

They're probably just basing that off last season

Kajun wrote:

Ashli Robson is pregnant Sad all hopes and dreams of her Challenge return are officially dead.

And to think she was on Battle of the Seasons. Sad

Never ******* forget!

CherryPie wrote:

But instead we're stuck with Leroy Smh

we're stuck with a bunch of other useless meat heads too we don't have to one for one swap the blacks 

FromTheNorth wrote:

But instead we're stuck with Leroy Smh

we're stuck with a bunch of other useless meat heads too we don't have to one for one swap the blacks 

Amen. We can replace Johnny, CT, Kyle, Zach with Marlon too.

QueenRamos wrote:

Jenna and Kailah > Jenna and Nany. Don't @ me.

Kam & Kailah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> both of those

Graphik wrote:

QueenRamos wrote:Jenna and Kailah > Jenna and Nany. Don't @ me.

Kam & Da'Vonne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> both of those

Graphik wrote:

QueenRamos wrote:Jenna and Kailah > Jenna and Nany. Don't @ me.

Kam & Kayleigh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> both of those

Basically anytime Kam next to someone their stock goes up

TuesDaze wrote:

FromTheNorth wrote:

CherryPie wrote:Ok marlon!https://mobile.twitter.com/blackzeusfit/status/**********217479680

But instead we're stuck with Leroy Smh

we're stuck with a bunch of other useless meat heads too we don't have to one for one swap the blacks 

Amen. We can replace Johnny, CT, Kyle, Zach with Marlon too.

Get into it!!!

gamer73 wrote:

Marie & Kailah >>>>> Jenna & Kailah 

as a marie fan, i dont like the marie/kailah tag team. marie goes HARD for kailah, and kailah lets marie get fed to the wolves.

Just curious.. when? Are you talking about social media or what cause they always stand up for each other.

Jenna and Kailah > Jenna and Nany. Don't @ me.

Love them both but Nany/Jenna>>>>

TuesDaze wrote:

FromTheNorth wrote:

CherryPie wrote:Ok marlon!https://mobile.twitter.com/blackzeusfit/status/**********217479680

But instead we're stuck with Leroy Smh

we're stuck with a bunch of other useless meat heads too we don't have to one for one swap the blacks 

Amen. We can replace Johnny, CT, Kyle, Zach with Marlon too.

Marlon, Theo and Turbo.

QueenRamos wrote:

Jenna and Kailah > Jenna and Nany. Don't @ me.

Love them both but Nany/Jenna>>>>

I need that Nany/Kailah link up and Jenna could on the side I guess. 

Ok marlon!https://mobile.twitter.com/blackzeusfit/status/**********217479680

KING!  We need him back on the challenge Pronto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If Marlon is not on this next season the show is canceled.

If Marlon is not on this next season the show is canceled.

I love Marlon but he kind of made his own bed by declining for so long. Same as KellyAnne who I also love. Unfortunately I don't think Marlon will get a shot to return like KA did cause he wasn't AS iconic as she was on Island/Ruins.

Graphik wrote:

If Marlon is not on this next season the show is canceled.

I love Marlon but he kind of made his own bed by declining for so long. Same as KellyAnne who I also love. Unfortunately I don't think Marlon will get a shot to return like KA did cause he wasn't AS iconic as she was on Island/Ruins.

Time will tell.

deeper wrote:

Graphik wrote:If Marlon is not on this next season the show is canceled.

I love Marlon but he kind of made his own bed by declining for so long. Same as KellyAnne who I also love. Unfortunately I don't think Marlon will get a shot to return like KA did cause he wasn't AS iconic as she was on Island/Ruins.

Time will tell.

oop he get that call sis?

Does anybody know what the fan reaction was at the most recent ChallengeMania event?

I hope the campaigning works out for him but I wouldn’t mind him being on but i wouldn’t cause a riot if he wasn’t on either 

Graphik wrote:

If Marlon is not on this next season the show is canceled.

I love Marlon but he kind of made his own bed by declining for so long. Same as KellyAnne who I also love. Unfortunately I don't think Marlon will get a shot to return like KA did cause he wasn't AS iconic as she was on Island/Ruins.

Didn't someone (Maybe PR) say that him and Jordan were very well liked by producers after Rivals 2 and they wanted him back? I feel like if they saw something in you originally (like Marie and KellyAnne) they'll still want you even if you declined for a while. Idk wouldn't be surprised if he's not called but also wouldn't be surprised if he shows up. 

I mean if they can bring back Shane who contributed nothing prior to Invasion, I think they can spare a spot to Marlon who actually contributed quite a lot on Rivals 2 and is a way more interesting LGBT character for the show as he's not their typical type they cast

I need Marlon back to end zach, johnny, ct & leroy permanently in one fell swoop .

I need Marlon back to end zach, johnny, ct & leroy permanently in one fell swoop .

Pages