The Challenge: War of The Worlds- Reunion (SPOILERS)

945 posts / 0 new
Last post

Was the final timed or a race to the finish line?

My foot will not leave this gingered acne ridden freaks neck for that bold face lie. Letting Day get berated with racist comments from soccer moms for what?

Back in the bin with the other annoying vets, I actually was excited to see him and he does this to me? Never again

My foot will not leave this gingered acne ridden freaks neck for that bold face lie. Letting Day get berated with racist comments from soccer moms for what?Back in the bin with the other annoying vets, I actually was excited to see him and he does this to me? Never again

Graphik wrote:
TuesDaze wrote:
Amanda Garcia wrote:I would do the same as Mattie after all that there’s you’re telling me there’s only one winner bye. Not worth it unless I wanted to skydive for free or something.
not to dilute your point but there were 3 placements with 2nd place getting $200,000 which is more than most winners on this show 
I forgot about that but in all honesty I don't see any scenario where Theo/Turbo not taking those first two spots.

If I know I dont have good cardio see that I am going against Theo, Turbo and Ninja that I know have good cardio. No point of doing anything especially knowing that only the first 3 places gets pay

I disagree just because you never know what will happen. Someone could get stuck at a puzzle or even injure themselves at any point which opens the door for anyone to win. If you werent going to try in the final because you dont have good cardio, might as well have quit long befoe. I guess im just pressed because Da'Vonne went out right before the final and i know she would've given it her all.

My foot will not leave this gingered acne ridden freaks neck for that bold face lie. Letting Day get berated with racist comments from soccer moms for what?Back in the bin with the other annoying vets, I actually was excited to see him and he does this to me? Never again

For some reason Mattie's reason sounds like something Beth would do lol. Like after TJ explains the final being like "lol yea right"

I know we havent seen the final yet but i already feel like Theo was robbed lol

I have this exact same feeling. I don’t like it

Wait I'm confused here. I thought Lauren Zima just works for Entertainment Tonight. How exactly is she connected to The Challenge? 

My foot will not leave this gingered acne ridden freaks neck for that bold face lie. Letting Day get berated with racist comments from soccer moms for what?Back in the bin with the other annoying vets, I actually was excited to see him and he does this to me? Never again

MTV ain't ****, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose Day now. Their incompetence knows no bounds. 

Wait I'm confused here. I thought Lauren Zima just works for Entertainment Tonight. How exactly is she connected to The Challenge? 
I think they mean Lauren Zins
I know for a fact davonne could’ve came into that final if she didn’t catch pneumonia. Math? Davonne would’ve nailed it.

Damn gonna be the last Wes fan standing on here lmao

.

Kinda salty that people were throwing in the towel during the final but Day/Paulie were sent home right before during a purge. Paulie probably would've ate that final.

Graphik wrote:
TuesDaze wrote:
Amanda Garcia wrote:I would do the same as Mattie after all that there's you're telling me there's only one winner bye. Not worth it unless I wanted to skydive for free or something.
not to dilute your point but there were 3 placements with 2nd place getting $200,000 which is more than most winners on this show 
I forgot about that but in all honesty I don't see any scenario where Theo/Turbo not taking those first two spots.

If I know I dont have good cardio see that I am going against Theo, Turbo and Ninja that I know have good cardio. No point of doing anything especially knowing that only the first 3 places gets pay

Exactly & I doubt she gives any kind of a **** about TJ, the casuals and their zombie ******** who all swear up & down this is the ******* Olympics.

Had production not been ******** & had a male & female winner; maybe things would've been different.

My thing is MTV calling Wes to confirm it was a threat and then MTV in the host ear trying to deflect. Trash.

Yeah would have much rather had Day/Paulie there than Mattie/Hunter. That would have really made it a final for the books s

TurboKing wrote:
Where and why should Theo be robbed?That will be unfair. But it looks like Theo was # 1 for the first day and then Turbo caught up with him.All in all it was a nice final and both gentlemen did well.

TurboKing baby it's okay lol we're not trying knock the Turkish King. We just have a precedent set with shady **** so we're cautious. Watching them both go at it will be fun trust 

i hate you lmao

My foot will not leave this gingered acne ridden freaks neck for that bold face lie. Letting Day get berated with racist comments from soccer moms for what?Back in the bin with the other annoying vets, I actually was excited to see him and he does this to me? Never again

NEVER again.

So John can joke about tape gate but Amanda and company get threatened? Okay.

That final does sound even more fishy of Theo was so far ahead. Hope it's not but you never know with this show.

This reunion sounds trash so far. Wes has been dead to me since he first lied but now it's even worse. Too much Paulie and John blowing out hot air.

**** Wes and Dee. Idgaf if that was her partner at one point. At the end of the day I would never let someone get wrongfully harassed with racist and evil comments when I know what was said isn't the truth. Amnesia my ***.

PinkRose wrote:
Graphik wrote:
TuesDaze wrote:
Amanda Garcia wrote:I would do the same as Mattie after all that there’s you’re telling me there’s only one winner bye. Not worth it unless I wanted to skydive for free or something.
not to dilute your point but there were 3 placements with 2nd place getting $200,000 which is more than most winners on this show 
I forgot about that but in all honesty I don't see any scenario where Theo/Turbo not taking those first two spots.
If I know I dont have good cardio see that I am going against Theo, Turbo and Ninja that I know have good cardio. No point of doing anything especially knowing that only the first 3 places gets pay

I disagree just because you never know what will happen. Someone could get stuck at a puzzle or even injure themselves at any point which opens the door for anyone to win. If you werent going to try in the final because you dont have good cardio, might as well have quit long befoe. I guess im just pressed because Da'Vonne went out right before the final and i know she would've given it her all.

Yuup. So who didn't finish the final? Mattie, Georgia, ??

TuesDaze wrote:
TurboKing wrote:Where and why should Theo be robbed?That will be unfair. But it looks like Theo was # 1 for the first day and then Turbo caught up with him.All in all it was a nice final and both gentlemen did well.
TurboKing baby it's okay lol we're not trying knock the Turkish King. We just have a precedent set with shady **** so we're cautious. Watching them both go at it will be fun trust 

i hate you lmao

y’all don’t find TurboKing adorable lmao one of my new faves Lol

Damn I was hoping Wes would just apoligize or let this go at the reunion. Baby what is you doingggg

Not surprised about Paulie. I feel like he wants his thing to be the “villain” on this show, so he’s trying hard to make that happen. Everything about him comes off forced though. I do think he’s trying to set himself up nicely though for when he breaks up w/ Cara and won’t be needing her for a storyline anymore tho.

Wait, why IS John allowed to joke about taping Amanda's hair but everyone else is getting emails?

Dreamdoll wrote:
  • "Paulie and ash c got into it when ash was asked why the UK alliance was so strong and Paulie said because each of them was protected with a vet, security had to come in and they were separated "
Huh?

dunno why ash is so mad about it...Paulie was right

Exactly what vet were they protected by?  If anything the Vets were protected by the UK kids because everyone wanted in on that alliance. 

Kinda salty that people were throwing in the towel during the final but Day/Paulie were sent home right before during a purge. Paulie probably would've ate that final.

Was this confirmed? I thought PR said Dee/Day could be interchangable...

Not surprised about Paulie. I feel like he wants his thing to be the “villain” on this show, so he’s trying hard to make that happen. Everything about him comes off forced though. I do think he’s trying to set himself up nicely though for when he breaks up w/ Cara and won’t be needing her for a storyline anymore tho.

Paulie is legit that "Nobody: Me:" joke in human form. He be going off about the craziest stuff when nobody is even paying him attention lol.

Pages