The Challenge: War of the Worlds - Natalie Negrotti

292 posts / 0 new
Last post

deeper wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:

Dreamdoll wrote:After how horrible she played in her previous seasons, I don't see her have a chance in making a final again now that nobody trusts her.

Plus she showed that if she doesn't get lost she would do really well in a final. 

i mean.... that's kind of a big deal if you're that spacey that you can't even stay on the course....I don't see her ever winning but she's a welcome addition 

I feel like a better partner wouldn't have let that happen and also I feel like production shouldn't even let that happen lol 

Truth bomb. If her partner stayed closer, she would’ve been fine.

I have no problem with Natalie and I definitely think she’ll always do fine on Challenges, and I’m sure she’ll make a final or two.

Queen

KChallenge10 wrote:

deeper wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:
Dreamdoll wrote:After how horrible she played in her previous seasons, I don't see her have a chance in making a final again now that nobody trusts her.

Plus she showed that if she doesn't get lost she would do really well in a final. 

i mean.... that's kind of a big deal if you're that spacey that you can't even stay on the course....I don't see her ever winning but she's a welcome addition 

I feel like a better partner wouldn't have let that happen and also I feel like production shouldn't even let that happen lol 

Truth bomb. If her partner stayed closer, she would’ve been fine.I have no problem with Natalie and I definitely think she’ll always do fine on Challenges, and I’m sure she’ll make a final or two.

Karma. Paulie was a great partner through FR but once he heard that it was individual you know he was thinking he was gonna get his "Bananas moment" and dropped Natalie which made them lose. He lost as a result of being selfish which is fantastic.

Queen

Queen

Morris1721 wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:

deeper wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
Dreamdoll wrote:After how horrible she played in her previous seasons, I don't see her have a chance in making a final again now that nobody trusts her.

Plus she showed that if she doesn't get lost she would do really well in a final. 

i mean.... that's kind of a big deal if you're that spacey that you can't even stay on the course....I don't see her ever winning but she's a welcome addition 

I feel like a better partner wouldn't have let that happen and also I feel like production shouldn't even let that happen lol 

Truth bomb. If her partner stayed closer, she would’ve been fine.I have no problem with Natalie and I definitely think she’ll always do fine on Challenges, and I’m sure she’ll make a final or two.

Karma. Paulie was a great partner through FR but once he heard that it was individual you know he was thinking he was gonna get his "Bananas moment" and dropped Natalie which made them lose. He lost as a result of being selfish which is fantastic.

Not to defend him, he’s nuts.. But I really think he left her because he thought she’d be fine and he could get a head start on the next step. I don’t think it occurred to him that she could fall behind everyone else.. 

deeper wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:
deeper wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
Dreamdoll wrote:After how horrible she played in her previous seasons, I don't see her have a chance in making a final again now that nobody trusts her.

Plus she showed that if she doesn't get lost she would do really well in a final. 

i mean.... that's kind of a big deal if you're that spacey that you can't even stay on the course....I don't see her ever winning but she's a welcome addition 

I feel like a better partner wouldn't have let that happen and also I feel like production shouldn't even let that happen lol 

Truth bomb. If her partner stayed closer, she would’ve been fine.I have no problem with Natalie and I definitely think she’ll always do fine on Challenges, and I’m sure she’ll make a final or two.

Karma. Paulie was a great partner through FR but once he heard that it was individual you know he was thinking he was gonna get his "Bananas moment" and dropped Natalie which made them lose. He lost as a result of being selfish which is fantastic.

Not to defend him, he’s nuts.. But I really think he left her because he thought she’d be fine and he could get a head start on the next step. I don’t think it occurred to him that she could fall behind everyone else.. 

Sure, but he put his personal time ahead of their team time. Joss easily would've outrun him if it was individual, but he stayed back to help and motivate Sylvia. Paulie should've stayed back to motivate/make sure Natalie was good and that's why they lost.

Morris1721 wrote:

deeper wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
deeper wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
Dreamdoll wrote:After how horrible she played in her previous seasons, I don't see her have a chance in making a final again now that nobody trusts her.

Plus she showed that if she doesn't get lost she would do really well in a final. 

i mean.... that's kind of a big deal if you're that spacey that you can't even stay on the course....I don't see her ever winning but she's a welcome addition 

I feel like a better partner wouldn't have let that happen and also I feel like production shouldn't even let that happen lol 

Truth bomb. If her partner stayed closer, she would've been fine.I have no problem with Natalie and I definitely think she'll always do fine on Challenges, and I'm sure she'll make a final or two.

Karma. Paulie was a great partner through FR but once he heard that it was individual you know he was thinking he was gonna get his "Bananas moment" and dropped Natalie which made them lose. He lost as a result of being selfish which is fantastic.

Not to defend him, he's nuts.. But I really think he left her because he thought she'd be fine and he could get a head start on the next step. I don't think it occurred to him that she could fall behind everyone else.. 

Sure, but he put his personal time ahead of their team time. Joss easily would've outrun him if it was individual, but he stayed back to help and motivate Sylvia. Paulie should've stayed back to motivate/make sure Natalie was good and that's why they lost.

True. That's what I said in my original post. Natalie underperformed in eliminations, Paulie ****** them in the final.

Natalie said herself that Paulie wanted her to win the option to steal or share the money. Don’t think he expected her to get lost.

Natalie said herself that Paulie wanted her to win the option to steal or share the money. Don’t think he expected her to get lost.

Then why was he running so far ahead of her? The only thing that benefitted was his individual time, not the team time. Natalie is an idiot then if she thinks that superfan Paulie wouldn't have stolen the money for his Bananas moment.

Natalie said herself that Paulie wanted her to win the option to steal or share the money. Don’t think he expected her to get lost.

This might be a blindside to you, but Natalie lies.

Yikes! MTV is nasty for ignoring queen Natalie on 2 episodes not even a confessional 

Is she a mercenary that they bringing in later this season?

Queen Natalie gave them their first episode to reach a million viewers on Vendettas and this is how they repay her?

Queen Natalie gave them their first episode to reach a million viewers on Vendettas and this is how they repay her?

Lmaooo 

Chicken_breast wrote:

SeauxMtv wrote:Her worst “ cast picture “

And she still looks good.

I miss her Sad

Where the **** was she?

Where the **** was she?

The same place JP is lol

Um.. I think she’s definitely gotten a confessional. I don’t think that count is right. I remember seeing her in her black shirt with her tits out this episode lol

Um.. I think she's definitely gotten a confessional. I don't think that count is right. I remember seeing her in her black shirt with her **** out this episode lol

She didn’t lol

her cleavage is being wasted with the lack of confessionals

where in the world is natalie negrotti

where in the world is natalie negrotti

On social media embarrassing herself.

She WILL get her airtime soon enough 

Pages