The Challenge: War of the Worlds - Kam Williams

335 posts / 0 new
Last post

Just because she’s killa kam doesn’t mean she has to make power moves all the time, sometimes, playing it safe is the smartest thing to do 

I agree. It was only lame because of how in past seasons Kam called people out for playing "scared" and always talks herself up. But here she didn't make a move. It was smart, but I wish she would show she knows why people in the past didn't make moves. Of course, she also made a comment in the first episode about rookies needing to earn their stripes, yet when she was a rookie she had attitude about rookies being targets. So, it's all coming back around.

Davonne spilling tea

https://twitter.com/JoltAlchemistt/status/1100624139998711808?s=19

Love Kam but people on here called Nany entitle vet for doing  similar stuff

Davonne spilling tea https://twitter.com/JoltAlchemistt/status/1100624139998711808?s=19 Love Kam but people on here called Nany entitle vet for doing  similar stuff

How is this entitled? She wouldn't want someone trying to put **** in her partner's head and potentially put a target on their back. Plus she already told Amanda that they were burning a vote on them.

PinkRose wrote:
Davonne spilling tea https://twitter.com/JoltAlchemistt/status/1100624139998711808?s=19 Love Kam but people on here called Nany entitle vet for doing  similar stuff

How is this entitled? She wouldn't want someone trying to put **** in her partner's head and potentially put a target on their back.

Why would she cares since it was a burn vote anyway ?? Plus, if she has actual control of the team like she claimed, she wouldn’t have freaked out because Ashley would have still vote Amanda...!

 I love Kam, but all of that was unnecessary.

BIANCA wrote:
PinkRose wrote:Davonne spilling tea https://twitter.com/JoltAlchemistt/status/1100624139998711808?s=19 Love Kam but people on here called Nany entitle vet for doing  similar stuff
How is this entitled? She wouldn't want someone trying to put **** in her partner's head and potentially put a target on their back.

Why would she cares since it was a burn vote anyway ?? Plus, if she has actual control of the team like she claimed, she wouldn’t have freaked out because Ashley would have still vote Amanda...! I love Kam, but all of that was unnecessary.

Poor sis was drunk. Day said they both were talking out of their necks in that moment.

BIANCA wrote:
PinkRose wrote:Davonne spilling tea https://twitter.com/JoltAlchemistt/status/1100624139998711808?s=19 Love Kam but people on here called Nany entitle vet for doing  similar stuff
How is this entitled? She wouldn't want someone trying to put **** in her partner's head and potentially put a target on their back.

Why would she cares since it was a burn vote anyway ?? Plus, if she has actual control of the team like she claimed, she wouldn’t have freaked out because Ashley would have still vote Amanda...! I love Kam, but all of that was unnecessary.

She cares bc she wants to keep her hands clean and not suffer any potential backlash which is the whole point of a burn vote. It's not about control it's interfering in another team's issues. Kam/Ash are a team and consequences of one's actions affects both of them. If Amanda causes Ashley to change his mind and votes different from Kam, that puts an unneeded target on both their backs.

It may have been unnecessary but Day also said alcohol was involved and most people aren't exactly logical when they're drunk.

 

Davonne spilling tea https://twitter.com/JoltAlchemistt/status/1100624139998711808?s=19 Love Kam but people on here called Nany entitle vet for doing  similar stuff

Like I've said before, ALL the vets are entitled but fans only choose to notice if they dislike the person. 

Kam's entitled? I'm in shock lol obviously

Alpha queen

There’s no excusing what happened. I like Kam but we all know if Nany or Cara said the same thing to Amanda that Kam did y’all would be in an uproar. 

It's not like Kam belittled Amanda. Also why do people keep ignoring the fact that it was one drunk argument? It's not that deep.

we all know if Nany or Cara said the same thing to Amanda that Kam did y’all would be in an uproar. 

Y’all got at Nany neck for saying she’ll never bow down to a rookie but excuse Kam regardless if she was drunk or not 

Lol, y'all act like she belittled Amanda whose not even a rookie. Comparing that to Nany is a reach so lets not. Lol

Lol, y'all act like she belittled Amanda whose not even a rookie. Comparing that to Nany is a reach so lets not. Lol

She told Amanda not to talk to her partner because it was HER team

drunk words sober thoughts

Dreamdoll wrote:
Lol, y'all act like she belittled Amanda whose not even a rookie. Comparing that to Nany is a reach so lets not. Lol

She told Amanda not to talk to her partner because it was HER team

It is HER team lmao. What's the problem?

Dreamdoll wrote:
Lol, y'all act like she belittled Amanda whose not even a rookie. Comparing that to Nany is a reach so lets not. Lol

She told Amanda not to talk to her partner because it was HER team

And how's that belittling? I agree it was unnecessary for Kam to come at Amanda like that but y'all are reaching considering that as her belittling by comparing it to Nany. Again, lets not :)

FromTheNorth wrote:
Dreamdoll wrote:Lol, y'all act like she belittled Amanda whose not even a rookie. Comparing that to Nany is a reach so lets not. Lol
She told Amanda not to talk to her partner because it was HER team

And how's that belittling? I agree it was unnecessary for Kam to come at Amanda like that but y'all are reaching considering that as her belittling by comparing it to Nany. Again, lets not :)

She is saying he doesn't have a voice or opinion in "HER" team....You cannot get more entitled than that.

Dreamdoll wrote:
FromTheNorth wrote:
Dreamdoll wrote:Lol, y'all act like she belittled Amanda whose not even a rookie. Comparing that to Nany is a reach so lets not. Lol
She told Amanda not to talk to her partner because it was HER team
And how's that belittling? I agree it was unnecessary for Kam to come at Amanda like that but y'all are reaching considering that as her belittling by comparing it to Nany. Again, lets not :)

She is saying he doesn't have a voice or opinion in "HER" team....You cannot get more entitled than that.

Mmm.. yes and no. I mean obviously Ashley should get a voice (and thankfully he did and spoke up cause now we are rid of Bananas), but even Amanda was lecturing Josh about the same thing, that she knows what she's doing and he should sit back and listen to her. All the vets try to take control over their partners.

There's a difference between Amanda and Josh talking to each other and Kam saying its her team. If it was really her team she would have said John's name not her partner. It was weak on her part  

Also all vets act entitled. You all just pretend it's okay for some but not others. 

PinkRose wrote:
Dreamdoll wrote:
FromTheNorth wrote:
Dreamdoll wrote:Lol, y'all act like she belittled Amanda whose not even a rookie. Comparing that to Nany is a reach so lets not. Lol
She told Amanda not to talk to her partner because it was HER team
And how's that belittling? I agree it was unnecessary for Kam to come at Amanda like that but y'all are reaching considering that as her belittling by comparing it to Nany. Again, lets not :)
She is saying he doesn't have a voice or opinion in "HER" team....You cannot get more entitled than that.

Mmm.. yes and no. I mean obviously Ashley should get a voice (and thankfully he did and spoke up cause now we are rid of Bananas), but even Amanda was lecturing Josh about the same thing, that she knows what she's doing and he should sit back and listen to her. All the vets try to take control over their partners.

Lets not compare those two things.. even Day said those were two different context and it was coming to Amanda’s  rhythm of handling things, not that Josh doesn’t have a voice in the team. Lets be all the way 100.. Kam has a tendency to go on power trips and she was being very entitled in this situation. I get y’all love her or whatever but let’s not be blind to facts. 

There's a difference between Amanda and Josh talking to each other and Kam saying its her team. If it was really her team she would have said John's name not her partner. It was weak on her part  Also all vets act entitled. You all just pretend it's okay for some but not others. 
THIS!! Some act more entitled than others, but all have a sense of entitlement. I think Kams attitude to rookies (Final reckoning & this season) is because she’s simply jealous that her introduction to the challenge wasn’t an easy one and she wants everyone to go through what she went through. 

deeper wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
Dreamdoll wrote:
FromTheNorth wrote:
Dreamdoll wrote:Lol, y'all act like she belittled Amanda whose not even a rookie. Comparing that to Nany is a reach so lets not. Lol
She told Amanda not to talk to her partner because it was HER team
And how's that belittling? I agree it was unnecessary for Kam to come at Amanda like that but y'all are reaching considering that as her belittling by comparing it to Nany. Again, lets not :)
She is saying he doesn't have a voice or opinion in "HER" team....You cannot get more entitled than that.
Mmm.. yes and no. I mean obviously Ashley should get a voice (and thankfully he did and spoke up cause now we are rid of Bananas), but even Amanda was lecturing Josh about the same thing, that she knows what she's doing and he should sit back and listen to her. All the vets try to take control over their partners.

Lets not compare those two things.. even Day said those were two different context and it was coming to Amanda’s  rhythm of handling things, not that Josh doesn’t have a voice in the team. Lets be all the way 100.. Kam has a tendency to go on power trips and she was being very entitled in this situation. I get y’all love her or whatever but let’s not be blind to facts. 

Aight no I feel ya. I was one of the ones criticizing Kam for her weak moves earlier even though I love her. Ashley should get a voice obviously, not making excuses for Kam.

But ya'll also are right above^, they're all slightly entitled, some are just more unbearable about it like Nany and John.

PinkRose wrote:
Dreamdoll wrote:
FromTheNorth wrote:
Dreamdoll wrote:Lol, y'all act like she belittled Amanda whose not even a rookie. Comparing that to Nany is a reach so lets not. Lol
She told Amanda not to talk to her partner because it was HER team
And how's that belittling? I agree it was unnecessary for Kam to come at Amanda like that but y'all are reaching considering that as her belittling by comparing it to Nany. Again, lets not :)
She is saying he doesn't have a voice or opinion in "HER" team....You cannot get more entitled than that.

Mmm.. yes and no. I mean obviously Ashley should get a voice (and thankfully he did and spoke up cause now we are rid of Bananas), but even Amanda was lecturing Josh about the same thing, that she knows what she's doing and he should sit back and listen to her. All the vets try to take control over their partners.

Well if we are using the drunk excuse , Nany was drunk when she said it to dee . The more seasons Kam do , the more entitled she'll get which im fine with in a way. There's a difference if you say something entitled vs acting entitled. Kam moreso acts as the latter

Dreamdoll wrote:
FromTheNorth wrote:
Dreamdoll wrote:Lol, y'all act like she belittled Amanda whose not even a rookie. Comparing that to Nany is a reach so lets not. Lol
She told Amanda not to talk to her partner because it was HER team
And how's that belittling? I agree it was unnecessary for Kam to come at Amanda like that but y'all are reaching considering that as her belittling by comparing it to Nany. Again, lets not :)

She is saying he doesn't have a voice or opinion in "HER" team....You cannot get more entitled than that.

Oh no I agree, Kam can be little entitled just like all the vets be at times. I was more so looking at how some people are reaching by comparing that to Nany

With Amanda what i got from her conversation was Josh was questioning her tactic about stirring the pot and getting people to distrust each other instead of just laying low to avoid getting called out. Which is fine, he should voice his opinion if he disagrees and Amanda should be more receptive to his ideas. I don’t really think she’s trying to like, have it be HER WAY or else she would have never been working with Bananas/Morgan while they were there. 

With Kam, I want to see more of her and Ash’s dynamics begore judging before writing her off. I took it more as a “how dare Amanda go over me and what I want” than trying to like have Ash just do whatever he’s told. But Day has hinter that Kam has been very power hungry this season so I also wouldn’t put it past her. 

Kam is the Queen of being cancelled. I’ve cancelled her about 8 times now, then she does something cute to pull me back in. Ugh. She is cancelled until next week. 

Pages