The Challenge: War of The Worlds - The Greatest Showman

326 posts / 0 new
Last post

Exes 2 is just tainted because it's the first time they brought someone back and it just HAD to be Bananas. And then the Nia DQ which I still side eye compared to **** going on like this where other people are protected.

Cara/Paulie/Kyle is horrible but other than that this season is absolute gold.

Best season since Exes 2? Yay or nay? I have mixed feelings but want to see what everybody else says.
Well it is a welcome change from the previous trilogy + Invasion.

The only thing dragging it down is the lack of screentime for some of the prospects/vets in favor of people who left early. Miss Shaleen literally had a 2-second confessional in these last five episodes.

Exes 2 is just tainted because it's the first time they brought someone back and it just HAD to be Bananas. And then the Nia DQ which I still side eye compared to **** going on like this where other people are protected.Cara/Paulie/Kyle is horrible but other than that this season is absolute gold.
On top of that, it should've been Wes's third win and Theresa's first win, but nah. Bananas had to come back and have everyone fall over him. Glad Sarah grew a pair though, that was hilarious. And Theresa got her revenge on Nany. But still, Wes and Theresa played a perfect game if it weren't for that damn Ex-ile.

Methz wrote:
Cara has every right to go after Zach, after talking behind her back multiple times.But she shoulden't talked about Jenna and their relationship, it's not her business. that's hypocrite.Ninja wasn't entitled, she just doesn't like Bear and how he treated his teamate. Turbo said the same but Bear only trashed Nany and Ninja.Kyle is a ****** friend to Bear 

Look at how he talked over/to Nany/Ninja but ASKED turbo what he thought and listened to theo

The difference is, Ninja & Nany were yelling at him and doing their dramatic hooplah, Theo & Turbo were  calm and simply spoke to the guy. You can’t yell and have attitudes towards people and expect them not to have one back... male OR female. 

deeper wrote:
Exes 2 is just tainted because it's the first time they brought someone back and it just HAD to be Bananas. And then the Nia DQ which I still side eye compared to **** going on like this where other people are protected.Cara/Paulie/Kyle is horrible but other than that this season is absolute gold.

On top of that, it should've been Wes's third win and Theresa's first win, but nah. Bananas had to come back and have everyone fall over him. Glad Sarah grew a pair though, that was hilarious. And Theresa got her revenge on Nany. But still, Wes and Theresa played a perfect game if it weren't for that damn Ex-ile.

I love Wes but Jordan & Sarah were never losing that final

One of the best episodes in a long LONG LONG time imo.Honestly I think Zach wanted out. He was so over this season. I don't doubt that Wes was gonna win either way, I think he chose Wes because that's not an embarrassing loss at all.

Yeah I could tell Zach didn't enjoy this season and wanted to leave

Best season since Exes 2? Yay or nay? I have mixed feelings but want to see what everybody else says.

I’m enjoying it. But to me so far it goes like...

Exes 2 > Invasion > WOTW > Vendettas > The remaining

Invasion over WOTW?...... Really?

Invasion over WOTW?...... Really?

Invasion is still THAT season, wym?

Only other recent season besides Exes 2 that I still go back & rewatch.

I'm meh on Invasion, it was exciting to see new faces taking bigger roles but didn't really live up to the hype 

I have to say that going into this season, with the cast we were presented, it seemed like a dud, but it is delivering so much more than I thought. Also glad the tribunal is a success. After the first one seeming awkward and as more of a formality, it is coming through. I was afraid that it was gonna be as lame as the troika, which only gave us one good moment the entire season (thank you Kam), but it’s gotten better each week.

I have to say that going into this season, with the cast we were presented, it seemed like a dud, but it is delivering so much more than I thought. Also glad the tribunal is a success. After the first one seeming awkward and as more of a formality, it is coming through. I was afraid that it was gonna be as lame as the troika, which only gave us one good moment the entire season (thank you Kam), but it’s gotten better each week.

This season has proved that it is time for a change with all these new personalities but next season it's gonna be right back to the Banana show

Methz wrote:
Cara has every right to go after Zach, after talking behind her back multiple times.But she shoulden't talked about Jenna and their relationship, it's not her business. that's hypocrite.Ninja wasn't entitled, she just doesn't like Bear and how he treated his teamate. Turbo said the same but Bear only trashed Nany and Ninja.Kyle is a ****** friend to Bear 

Look at how he talked over/to Nany/Ninja but ASKED turbo what he thought and listened to theo

Well he actually knows Theo and is in an alliance with him but go off. 

deeper wrote:
Exes 2 is just tainted because it's the first time they brought someone back and it just HAD to be Bananas. And then the Nia DQ which I still side eye compared to **** going on like this where other people are protected.Cara/Paulie/Kyle is horrible but other than that this season is absolute gold.

On top of that, it should've been Wes's third win and Theresa's first win, but nah. Bananas had to come back and have everyone fall over him. Glad Sarah grew a pair though, that was hilarious. And Theresa got her revenge on Nany. But still, Wes and Theresa played a perfect game if it weren't for that damn Ex-ile.


 

Wes's 4th win you mean? He was completely robbed of Rivals as well.

Talking over annoying people ISN'T sexist just because they happen to be women, smh actual feminism is equality not treating women like they are fragile. 

Ashley, John, CT, Zach. All 4 champions, all 4 eliminated back to back. Let that sink in, lol.

All but CT lost to a champ though...Hunter, Zach & Wes

Gucci Mane wrote:
Ashley, John, CT, Zach. All 4 champions, all 4 eliminated back to back. Let that sink in, lol.

All but CT lost to a champ though...Hunter, Zach & Wes

They're going after each other while the UK rookies coast through 

I dont even think I know how Shaleen sounds .. thats a problem @editors

kvm1977 wrote:
Gucci Mane wrote:Ashley, John, CT, Zach. All 4 champions, all 4 eliminated back to back. Let that sink in, lol.
All but CT lost to a champ though...Hunter, Zach & Wes

They're going after each other while the UK rookies coast through 

That's what is supposed to happen when you've done a few of these.  It helps that we finally have some newer people that are competitors as well.  

I dont even think I know how Shaleen sounds .. thats a problem @editors

Or she just doesn't deserve time

Cochroach wrote:
I dont even think I know how Shaleen sounds .. thats a problem @editors

Or she just doesn't deserve time

Exactly, if anything I'd say her confessional was a waste of time that could have been spent on Mattie, Ash, Georgia, etc. instead

kvm1977 wrote:
Cochroach wrote:I dont even think I know how Shaleen sounds .. thats a problem @editors
Or she just doesn't deserve time

Exactly, if anything I'd say her confessional was a waste of time that could have been spent on Mattie, Ash, Georgia, etc. instead

If think you oversell some of the UK people but Georgia can be a star IMO. 

Cochroach wrote:
I dont even think I know how Shaleen sounds .. thats a problem @editors

Or she just doesn't deserve time

based on what?

4 champs back to back out;

The vets have done so many seasons together that they can't fake it anymore.

amanda-hunter-ashley, cara-zach, cara - amanda, cara-kyle, paulie, zach-bananas, amanda-zach-jenna, wes-bananas, leroy-kam, kam-day, natalie-zach,

the list goes on...only ct was good with anyone until jp called him out lol, that's why he is the only vet sent home by a rookie

kvm1977 wrote:
Cochroach wrote:I dont even think I know how Shaleen sounds .. thats a problem @editors
Or she just doesn't deserve time

based on what?

based on what does she deserve time?  Clearly she hasn't been shown much--was there anything to show?  We've had useless people before--she might just be another one.  Seems unfair to play the editors when we really don't know if she deserved time.  If your argument that too much time is given to Cara/Paulie/Kyle/Zach/John/Nany/etc I agree but that doesn't mean it should be going to Shaleen.

4 champs back to back out;The vets have done so many seasons together that they can't fake it anymore.amanda-hunter-ashley, cara-zach, cara - amanda, cara-kyle, paulie, zach-bananas, amanda-zach-jenna, wes-bananas, leroy-kam, kam-day, natalie-zach,the list goes on...only ct was good with anyone until jp called him out lol, that's why he is the only vet sent home by a rookie

Kyle not JP sent him home...he wasn't sent home by a rooke.  I still don't understand that decision.  If JP used strategy he would have called out Josh/Amanda.  Would have given him a great shot.  Or even Day/Bear.

Methz wrote:
4 champs back to back out;The vets have done so many seasons together that they can't fake it anymore.amanda-hunter-ashley, cara-zach, cara - amanda, cara-kyle, paulie, zach-bananas, amanda-zach-jenna, wes-bananas, leroy-kam, kam-day, natalie-zach,the list goes on...only ct was good with anyone until jp called him out lol, that's why he is the only vet sent home by a rookie

Kyle not JP sent him home...he wasn't sent home by a rooke.  I still don't understand that decision.  If JP used strategy he would have called out Josh/Amanda.  Would have given him a great shot.  Or even Day/Bear.

he wasn’t using strategy he wanted to go against someone strong and he did. He lost and unlike CT didn’t cry about it even saying that himself. Probably the easiest thing to understand 

kvm1977 wrote:
Methz wrote:4 champs back to back out;The vets have done so many seasons together that they can't fake it anymore.amanda-hunter-ashley, cara-zach, cara - amanda, cara-kyle, paulie, zach-bananas, amanda-zach-jenna, wes-bananas, leroy-kam, kam-day, natalie-zach,the list goes on...only ct was good with anyone until jp called him out lol, that's why he is the only vet sent home by a rookie
Kyle not JP sent him home...he wasn't sent home by a rooke.  I still don't understand that decision.  If JP used strategy he would have called out Josh/Amanda.  Would have given him a great shot.  Or even Day/Bear.

he wasn’t using strategy he wanted to go against someone strong and he did. He lost and unlike CT didn’t cry about it even saying that himself. Probably the easiest thing to understand 

Not using strategy is idiotic.  JP's an idiot.  I want to go against someone strong early in the game is the easiest way for a rookie to go home and never come back.  Ask Brianna.

I'm not upset at all that CT is gone but let's stop pretending there was any logic in what JP did.

TuesDaze wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:
Methz wrote:4 champs back to back out;The vets have done so many seasons together that they can't fake it anymore.amanda-hunter-ashley, cara-zach, cara - amanda, cara-kyle, paulie, zach-bananas, amanda-zach-jenna, wes-bananas, leroy-kam, kam-day, natalie-zach,the list goes on...only ct was good with anyone until jp called him out lol, that's why he is the only vet sent home by a rookie
Kyle not JP sent him home...he wasn't sent home by a rooke.  I still don't understand that decision.  If JP used strategy he would have called out Josh/Amanda.  Would have given him a great shot.  Or even Day/Bear.
he wasn’t using strategy he wanted to go against someone strong and he did. He lost and unlike CT didn’t cry about it even saying that himself. Probably the easiest thing to understand 

Not using strategy is idiotic.  JP's an idiot.  I want to go against someone strong early in the game is the easiest way for a rookie to go home and never come back.  Ask Brianna.I'm not upset at all that CT is gone but let's stop pretending there was any logic in what JP did.

no one said there was Logic he did what he did. You said you didn’t understand it when his intentions where clear. 

He’s hot, knows multiple languages and has a degree in Engineering he’s not hurting for a call back 

kvm1977 wrote:
TuesDaze wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:
Methz wrote:4 champs back to back out;The vets have done so many seasons together that they can't fake it anymore.amanda-hunter-ashley, cara-zach, cara - amanda, cara-kyle, paulie, zach-bananas, amanda-zach-jenna, wes-bananas, leroy-kam, kam-day, natalie-zach,the list goes on...only ct was good with anyone until jp called him out lol, that's why he is the only vet sent home by a rookie
Kyle not JP sent him home...he wasn't sent home by a rooke.  I still don't understand that decision.  If JP used strategy he would have called out Josh/Amanda.  Would have given him a great shot.  Or even Day/Bear.
he wasn’t using strategy he wanted to go against someone strong and he did. He lost and unlike CT didn’t cry about it even saying that himself. Probably the easiest thing to understand 
Not using strategy is idiotic.  JP's an idiot.  I want to go against someone strong early in the game is the easiest way for a rookie to go home and never come back.  Ask Brianna.I'm not upset at all that CT is gone but let's stop pretending there was any logic in what JP did.

no one said there was Logic he did what he did. You said you didn’t understand it when his intentions where clear. He’s hot, knows multiple languages and has a degree in Engineering he’s not hurting for a call back 

You just tried to claim someone should understand something that wasn't logical--think about that.  I don't care if he wanted to go against someone strong.  It still idiotic and the decision isn't "understandable".  I don't grasp stupidity.  Not sure why you do.

When did a "degree" or "muliple languages" help someone get cast?   Hell, even "hot" doesn't always better but, yes, that helps.

I don't care if he comes back or not but, if he does, hopefully he plays a better game next time.

Pages