The Challenge: War of The Worlds Discussion - (Spoilers Part 2)

19918 posts / 0 new
Last post

Challenge 17 wrote:
DNC_Empire wrote:
Challenge 17 wrote:
WesandCT wrote:
Challenge 17 wrote:I'm dead at Wes' plan failing miserably, Georgia doesn't trust him they ended up losing an American and now bear & Day are safe for another weak. 
Calm down.  Wes whooped Bear in the daily, and will eventually be the reason he goes home.  Quality in numbers means more than just numbers, Leroy/Shaleen were not going to be in any position of power.  Lay up.  
Wes' plan failed tho and he lost someone on his side instead of a uk person, plain and simple. 
lol why we acting like we do not know Wes wins the war? I mean Wes eventually gets him out of the house. SO Wes wins. 
I mean he ends up losing to a UK guy so who really won

He lost to 2 absolute beasts. I say he did great for his first challenge back in quite some time. Pardon me sir. He did not get ALL of the UK guys out of the house but he came close. But you are changing the goalposts. This was about bear and wes. not Wes and Theo. Also he probaly did not try to send in cara and theo because he was working with paulie and cara. 

He lost because he was blinded by his own ego. Bear isn't a threat in a final, Ashley likely isn't either, Turbo is, but he wasn't sent in once. Wes didn't win the season, he ****** up, I expected better

People are acting like Wes isn't going after the weakest of the UK alliance and a team that's not a threat. But if anyone else made that move you'd call them scared. 

DNC_Empire wrote:
Challenge 17 wrote:
DNC_Empire wrote:
Challenge 17 wrote:
WesandCT wrote:
Challenge 17 wrote:I'm dead at Wes' plan failing miserably, Georgia doesn't trust him they ended up losing an American and now bear & Day are safe for another weak. 
Calm down.  Wes whooped Bear in the daily, and will eventually be the reason he goes home.  Quality in numbers means more than just numbers, Leroy/Shaleen were not going to be in any position of power.  Lay up.  
Wes' plan failed tho and he lost someone on his side instead of a uk person, plain and simple. 
lol why we acting like we do not know Wes wins the war? I mean Wes eventually gets him out of the house. SO Wes wins. 
I mean he ends up losing to a UK guy so who really won
He lost to 2 absolute beasts. I say he did great for his first challenge back in quite some time. Pardon me sir. He did not get ALL of the UK guys out of the house but he came close. But you are changing the goalposts. This was about bear and wes. not Wes and Theo. Also he probaly did not try to send in cara and theo because he was working with paulie and cara. 

He lost because he was blinded by his own ego. Bear isn't a threat in a final, Ashley likely isn't either, Turbo is, but he wasn't sent in once. Wes didn't win the season, he ****** up, I expected better

LOL all right this is obviously a blatant troll to say Wes ****** up. Imagine that. My bad. I thought you were being serious. Troll away I will not be falling for this pump fake again. 

People are acting like Wes isn't going after the weakest of the UK alliance and a team that's not a threat. But if anyone else made that move you'd call them scared. 

.....facts tbh but maybe he had something to do with Kam/Cain going in twice. Also he may know that Day/Bear together are a very intelligent team despite Bear's antics......I'm sure he's peeped how smart & aware Day alone is.

Challenge 17 wrote:
People are acting like Wes isn't going after the weakest of the UK alliance and a team that's not a threat. But if anyone else made that move you'd call them scared. 

.....facts tbh but maybe he had something to do with Kam/Cain going in twice. Also he may know that Day/Bear together are a very intelligent team despite Bear's antics......I'm sure he's peeped how smart & aware Day alone is.

Day and Bear are also protected by BOTH BB and UK so they weren’t gonna be sent in if it weren’t for Wes. Look at Zach and Zahida getting put in instead of Day and Bear when he was on their ABSOLUTE NERVES. Yea Bear doesn’t seem the strongest but clearly he’s competent, competitive, and in shape plus he knew that Day being a taller and intelligent was gonna be a threat. They’re the best first choice at breaking up not one but two alliances. Plus like someone mentioned, he was working with Cara and Hunter and he’s never been the type to bring layups to a final (except when Casey was the layup lollll) 

KChallenge10 wrote:
misplaced validity wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:I'm surprised Jenna and Nany's teams have barely if at all been mentioned to vote in by anyone. On paper I would think they were one of the weaker teams and don't have really strong alliances. Kam/Ashley too but they're pretty strong so I see why. 
I think it's because they also don't have enemies. Nearly all of the votes have been personal. And yeah, no one wants to face Turbo or Ash/Kam. So, Gus/Jenna not being a target is the closest to a surprise, but no one has an issue with them so they're skating by.
Yeah but Turbo hasn't really been as impressive as we all thought he would be. Idk if I saw a physical elimination those 2 teams would be on the top of my list based on size alone. But I do agree that most of the votes have been personal this season. 

He messed up 1 mission.. he's been killing it. lol some people are so quick to discredit him

Yeah but he hasn't been killing everything like I thought he would. He's just been doing well. I thought he would be like Landon and clearly be the best guy there. 

Yeah didn't Wes say he's the best ever somewhere? Not seeing any Landon/Alton type of dominating from Turbo yet

Turbo is average at best he definitely was overhyped when it comes to challenges but that’s still king

Funny how I’ve been saying the same damn thing about Turbo, but everyone was down my throat about it and threw Shaleen in the mix. 

Jenna working with Amanda?Hunter going after Amanda/Ashley?Bananas picking Zach?Nany nominating CT?Zach and Cara turning on each other?The UK kids really caught the vets at a bad time lol

That's what i am saying...

The Uk kids have done nothing so far, no big powermove....the majority of the  challenges are won by the vets.

They are lucky that the vets hate each other.

Turbo is average at best he definitely was overhyped when it comes to challenges but that’s still king

Lets keep watching then. I mean we are not even halfway through the season. My goodness people are so quick to turn on people in here.

if we are going to see Dee vs Nany it has to happen next episode becUse their wearing the same clothes in the trailer and in the preview with jenna and amanda. Alson josh is still there for the fight so.

SeauxMtv wrote:
Turbo is average at best he definitely was overhyped when it comes to challenges but that’s still king

Lets keep watching then. I mean we are not even halfway through the season. My goodness people are so quick to turn on people in here.

Who turned on him ? He’s still one of my favs but facts are facts regardless if I like that person or not. The way he has been talked up isn’t matching his performance SO FAR

you can't do good every challenge, even ninja failed... Evan, Ct or Landon are the exception. Those guys killed it back in the day.

Paullie is the best male performer at the daillies

After him we have Turbo, Hunter and Wes

The best female performers are: Dee, Ninja, Nany with Cara as a close 4th. Georgia is doing ok as well.

Amanda flopped this season...and the rest is mediocore

Aspiring wrote:
Jenna working with Amanda?Hunter going after Amanda/Ashley?Bananas picking Zach?Nany nominating CT?Zach and Cara turning on each other?The UK kids really caught the vets at a bad time lol

That's what i am saying...The Uk kids have done nothing so far, no big powermove....the majority of the  challenges are won by the vets.They are lucky that the vets hate each other.

Lucky my ***, they wanted no parts of Cain & Theo in an elimination.

We really gonna compare Evan to Landon? Even CT too, Evan was terrified of the guy on the duel

Methz wrote:
Aspiring wrote:Jenna working with Amanda?Hunter going after Amanda/Ashley?Bananas picking Zach?Nany nominating CT?Zach and Cara turning on each other?The UK kids really caught the vets at a bad time lol
That's what i am saying...The Uk kids have done nothing so far, no big powermove....the majority of the  challenges are won by the vets.They are lucky that the vets hate each other.

Lucky my ***, they wanted no parts of Cain & Theo in an elimination.

Right, vets are scared af of these guys, Kyle's pretending like he still likes Cara to avoid facing Theo, and Bananas is blaming everyone possible for his elimination, besides Ash, the guy who sent his *** in

I feel like Nany always kinda like Amanda so it's nice seeing her bring her in to her little alliance with Jenna lol

Also yeah UK alliance has done well being under the radar because I feel like so far the game has been very personal for the vets (Hunter vs Ashley, Zach vs Bananas). They were also given some of the better girls like Kam and Cara so I can see why they aren't being called out but they have had slight luck with how the vets are playing the game. 

Funny how I’ve been saying the same damn thing about Turbo, but everyone was down my throat about it and threw Shaleen in the mix. 

Because it doesn't make sense. Acting like Shaleen is anything but weak af when she flopped in everything while saying Turbo isn't that good/is average knowing he won the entire season is ridiculous.

I feel like Nany always kinda like Amanda so it's nice seeing her bring her in to her little alliance with Jenna lolAlso yeah UK alliance has done well being under the radar because I feel like so far the game has been very personal for the vets (Hunter vs Ashley, Zach vs Bananas). They were also given some of the better girls like Kam and Cara so I can see why they aren't being called out but they have had slight luck with how the vets are playing the game. 

I think it was either Ashley or Amanda that said Nany was cool with them since Rivals 3

Graphik wrote:
Methz wrote:
Aspiring wrote:Jenna working with Amanda?Hunter going after Amanda/Ashley?Bananas picking Zach?Nany nominating CT?Zach and Cara turning on each other?The UK kids really caught the vets at a bad time lol
That's what i am saying...The Uk kids have done nothing so far, no big powermove....the majority of the  challenges are won by the vets.They are lucky that the vets hate each other.
Lucky my ***, they wanted no parts of Cain & Theo in an elimination.

Right, vets are scared af of these guys, Kyle's pretending like he still likes Cara to avoid facing Theo, and Bananas is blaming everyone possible for his elimination, besides Ash, the guy who sent his *** in

Especially once they saw eliminations were going back to getting physical lmaoooo they knew better than to call ex-soccer/Rugby player Ashley Cain down to do anything against them. Lol

People act like Theo is just tall. That boy got height & lean muscle + is currently in the process of putting more muscle on.

I remember Amanda doing a live back during Invasion days and she talked about how she loved Nany and wished Nany was there with Jenna instead of Kailah because Jenna wouldn’t have been acting the way she was 

Wes vs Bear >>>>>>>>>>>>>> John vs Devin

you can't do good every challenge, even ninja failed... Evan, Ct or Landon are the exception. Those guys killed it back in the day.Paullie is the best male performer at the dailliesAfter him we have Turbo, Hunter and WesThe best female performers are: Dee, Ninja, Nany with Cara as a close 4th. Georgia is doing ok as well.Amanda flopped this season...and the rest is mediocore
Theo has literally won half the challenges, you’re letting reputation blind you on that male list 

if we are going to see Dee vs Nany it has to happen next episode becUse their wearing the same clothes in the trailer and in the preview with jenna and amanda. Alson josh is still there for the fight so.

I think maybe its the following episode after next week because Jenna was wearing red during Dee vs Nany. Jenna was wearing different when she was talking to Amanda

sourcup wrote:
Funny how I've been saying the same damn thing about Turbo, but everyone was down my throat about it and threw Shaleen in the mix. 

Because it doesn't make sense. Acting like Shaleen is anything but weak af when she flopped in everything while saying Turbo isn't that good/is average knowing he won the entire season is ridiculous.

Okay but Shaleen didn't flop **** & had NOTHING to do with the Turbo argument. The only challenge she flopped at was the one where they jumped on the little thingy. Every other challenge she did decently on, and she did good in her elimination although she lost. Let that be Amanda going up against Day in the same elimination and losing by the same bags y'all would be saying "OMG QUEEN PUT UP A GREAT FIGHT!" and the other hypocritical hooplah y'all be doing. Turbo hasn't lived up to the hype SO FAR whether you want to admit it or NOT! I still like him, and I'm pretty sure it'll pick up as the season progresses, but the next Landon is pushing it, and all the other shticks y'all pull. 

Wes vs Bear >>>>>>>>>>>>>> John vs Devin

BIANCA wrote:
sourcup wrote:Funny how I've been saying the same damn thing about Turbo, but everyone was down my throat about it and threw Shaleen in the mix. 
Because it doesn't make sense. Acting like Shaleen is anything but weak af when she flopped in everything while saying Turbo isn't that good/is average knowing he won the entire season is ridiculous.

Okay but Shaleen didn't flop **** & had NOTHING to do with the Turbo argument. The only challenge she flopped at was the one where they jumped on the little thingy. Every other challenge she did decently on, and she did good in her elimination although she lost. Let that be Amanda going up against Day in the same elimination and losing by the same bags y'all would be saying "OMG QUEEN PUT UP A GREAT FIGHT!" and the other hypocritical hooplah y'all be doing. Turbo hasn't lived up to the hype SO FAR whether you want to admit it or NOT! I still like him, and I'm pretty sure it'll pick up as the season progresses, but the next Landon is pushing it, and all the other shticks y'all pull. 

Last I checked, Turbo did at least 2 tribunals out of 5 so far, he didn’t flop once in dailies either so far. So where is the overhype ??? 

What did Shaleen won ??? Yeah, exactly NOTHING. 

Plus, since you’re talking about Amanda, she at least won her first mission with Josh. 

Thus, Turbo is a KING and a champion and a millionaire  on his first try while Shaleen is a BROKE ASS FLOP, deal with it !!!

Okay but Shaleen didn't flop **** & had NOTHING to do with the Turbo argument. The only challenge she flopped at was the one where they jumped on the little thingy. Every other challenge she did decently on, and she did good in her elimination although she lost. Let that be Amanda going up against Day in the same elimination and losing by the same bags y'all would be saying "OMG QUEEN PUT UP A GREAT FIGHT!" and the other hypocritical hooplah y'all be doing. Turbo hasn't lived up to the hype SO FAR whether you want to admit it or NOT! I still like him, and I'm pretty sure it'll pick up as the season progresses, but the next Landon is pushing it, and all the other shticks y'all pull. 

People (presumably) brought Shaleen up bc you stan her and everyone other than her delusional stans see that she isn't good, so when you talk about other people that are actually good, people are gonna use that to discredit your argument. It's not for "no reason."

Shaleen got bodied by Dee in the mudpit challenge, failed the jumping bag challenge, and didn't do well in this past challenge either. The monster truck tug of war challenge and the tire stacking challenge she was invisible but I doubt her and Leroy were anywhere near the top. I don't get why people acting like her being two bags behind Day is such an achievement. When has Day been known for her insane upper body strength that she was expected to beast that elim? Shaleen is a flop, period.

Preseason hype is dumb af. Nobody knows how well or bad someone is gonna do without seeing them. Calling anyone the next so and so is just stupid because you just set yourself up to be disappointed. Let everybody just be great as their own person.

 

sourcup wrote:
Okay but Shaleen didn't flop **** & had NOTHING to do with the Turbo argument. The only challenge she flopped at was the one where they jumped on the little thingy. Every other challenge she did decently on, and she did good in her elimination although she lost. Let that be Amanda going up against Day in the same elimination and losing by the same bags y'all would be saying "OMG QUEEN PUT UP A GREAT FIGHT!" and the other hypocritical hooplah y'all be doing. Turbo hasn't lived up to the hype SO FAR whether you want to admit it or NOT! I still like him, and I'm pretty sure it'll pick up as the season progresses, but the next Landon is pushing it, and all the other shticks y'all pull. 

People (presumably) brought Shaleen up bc you stan her and everyone other than her delusional stans see that she isn't good, so when you talk about other people that are actually good, people are gonna use that to discredit your argument. It's not for "no reason."Shaleen got bodied by Dee in the mudpit challenge, failed the jumping bag challenge, and didn't do well in this past challenge either. The monster truck tug of war challenge and the tire stacking challenge she was invisible but I doubt her and Leroy were anywhere near the top. I don't get why people acting like her being two bags behind Day is such an achievement. When has Day been known for her insane upper body strength that she was expected to beast that elim? Shaleen is a flop, period.Preseason hype is dumb af. Nobody knows how well or bad someone is gonna do without seeing them. Calling anyone the next so and so is just stupid because you just set yourself up to be disappointed. Let everybody just be great as their own person.

If we're gonna speak facts, Shaleen's socks and s**** came off immediately once she stepped in the mud, also based on the previews leading up to the challenge she took 2 **** down at once, and she held onto the ball longer than shown so miss me with that ********. Also the last challenge, she pulled 3 tires which means she outperformed Mattie, Ninja Turtle, D, Amanda, and others, so once again miss me with that. Bringing her up doesn't change the fact that I'm right in this argument and it's strange how y'all quick to jump down my throat over this ********, but when other people say the same thing, y'all stay on mute. You guys are hypocritical idiots and that's just tea. Anyone denying what I'm saying is an idiot aswell and is in self-denial. 

Pages