The Challenge: War of The Worlds Discussion - (Spoilers Part 2)

10039 posts / 0 new
Last post

QueenRamos wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
Aspiring wrote: This is ugly afKyle's first elimination win and it's against CT? In a physical elimination?I'm pulling a Chanel Oberlin and ignoring this verdict.
I personally dont know the elimination type if it was physical or not. I just heard girls were intimidated by Mattie after that. I will let you guys know if I get confirmation.Btw The night before that elimination Kyle got in a fight.
Was that the one where he was screaming at Natalie or something? Shocked Paulie didn't defend her if that's the case.

Kyle wasnt screaming at Natalie? It was zach.....Kyle fight didnt involved Natalie

Not Surprised about Zach **** a*s he love arguing with women. 

PinkRose wrote:
QueenRamos wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
Aspiring wrote: This is ugly afKyle's first elimination win and it's against CT? In a physical elimination?I'm pulling a Chanel Oberlin and ignoring this verdict.
I personally dont know the elimination type if it was physical or not. I just heard girls were intimidated by Mattie after that. I will let you guys know if I get confirmation.Btw The night before that elimination Kyle got in a fight.
Was that the one where he was screaming at Natalie or something? Shocked Paulie didn't defend her if that's the case.
Kyle wasnt screaming at Natalie? It was zach.....Kyle fight didnt involved Natalie

Not Surprised about Zach **** a*s he love arguing with women. 

I guess he hates glitter that much

Oh that's right. #GlitterGate. We should keep track of all these fights that happen. When I lurked for Fina Reckoning Spoilers I wished there was highlights of all the fights/hookups to come.

Thickliciousss wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
QueenRamos wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
Aspiring wrote: This is ugly afKyle's first elimination win and it's against CT? In a physical elimination?I'm pulling a Chanel Oberlin and ignoring this verdict.
I personally dont know the elimination type if it was physical or not. I just heard girls were intimidated by Mattie after that. I will let you guys know if I get confirmation.Btw The night before that elimination Kyle got in a fight.
Was that the one where he was screaming at Natalie or something? Shocked Paulie didn't defend her if that's the case.
Kyle wasnt screaming at Natalie? It was zach.....Kyle fight didnt involved Natalie
Not Surprised about Zach **** a*s he love arguing with women. 

I guess he hates glitter that much

Mattie really took out 2 teams. asddfhhfr >>>

I miss bear and his annoying teeth whitening ad videos tea keeps being spilt abt everyone but who I stan

Omg Jenna SadSadSad

I hope my boyfriend Paulie wins now.

I hope my boyfriend Paulie wins now.

Oh yikes. What is this?

Mattie really took out 2 teams. asddfhhfr >>>

I was told it was physical (but I only knew it involved Natalie, not Julia as well).

She beat two women simultaneously with ease, what's not to be intimidated by? Nicole got FLUNG by two girls at once and that's a bull of a *****.

OMG Mattie is a whole 6’0 and Natalie is 4’11. YIKES LMAOOOOOOOOOO. 
Not only is Mattie 6' tall but she is built like a linebacker and not the typical skinny model type...

Jenna4Eva wrote:
I hope my boyfriend Paulie wins now.

Oh yikes. What is this?

Me showing my boyfriend love.

I wonder between Kam, Day, and Cara..who would put up the best fight against Kyle's partner in a physical elimination. 

I wonder between Kam, Day, and Cara..who would put up the best fight against Kyle's partner in a physical elimination. 

Theo, Ashley or Bear.

When Kam and Cara go into a three way elimination against Rattie, and work together to end Rattie. Then King Ashley & King Theo ending Hair plug in .5 seconds. 

I wonder between Kam, Day, and Cara..who would put up the best fight against Kyle's partner in a physical elimination. 

lol @ u putting day in the same category as kam and cara

lol @ u putting day in the same category as kam and cara

Did I compare her to them? No..all three would probably get flung by mattie anyway. I just think whoever goes against her in something physical would have to be confident and not afraid & I don't think Day would be afraid..same goes for Cara & Kam. 

Monoxide wrote:
lol @ u putting day in the same category as kam and cara

Did I compare her to them? No..all three would probably get flung by mattie anyway. I just think whoever goes against her in something physical would have to be confident and not afraid & I don't think Day would be afraid..same goes for Cara & Kam. 

then u obviously never watched a cara vs laurel elimination if you think cara wouldn't be scared

HelloLucy1 wrote:
I wonder between Kam, Day, and Cara..who would put up the best fight against Kyle's partner in a physical elimination. 

lol @ u putting day in the same category as kam and cara

So delusional lol

 

Queen of ending your favs and having a big smile on her face >>>>>>>>. Knowing she can talk **** about your fav and they won't do anything about it. 

 Queen of ending your favs and having a big smile on her face >>>>>>>>. Knowing she can talk **** about your fav and they won't do anything about it. 

Monoxide wrote:
HelloLucy1 wrote:I wonder between Kam, Day, and Cara..who would put up the best fight against Kyle's partner in a physical elimination. 
lol @ u putting day in the same category as kam and cara

So delusional lol

PR you think they’ll show the Natalie vs. Zach argument in a episode. Was it big??

Is Mattie hooking up?

Sending good vibes to Kam, Day, & Cara...even though I know Kam and Cara are set along with their partners. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjsLgICF_WS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1lfpw6biel4ib

These challenge girls better know better to not f**k with Queen Dee >>>>>>>>>>>>

HelloLucy1 wrote:
Monoxide wrote:lol @ u putting day in the same category as kam and cara
Did I compare her to them? No..all three would probably get flung by mattie anyway. I just think whoever goes against her in something physical would have to be confident and not afraid & I don't think Day would be afraid..same goes for Cara & Kam. 

then u obviously never watched a cara vs laurel elimination if you think cara wouldn't be scared

I think if it was something like hall brawl or balls in, Mattie would smoke CM. But if its something like the one against Nia (sorry forgot the name of it) or even the wall one against Laurel where she had a broken hand. I think it would be a little more even

 

Lets face it CM maybe physically fit,but the girl lacks athleticism big time..She had no strategy aginst laurel on Invasion just tried to run through her.

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjsLgICF_WS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1lfpw6biel4ibThese challenge girls better know better to not f**k with Queen Dee >>>>>>>>>>>>

I can see the drama with the girls being crazy especially the ones left lol

Oh noooooo, Amanda and Kam Sad Hope it was epic. 

Pages