The Challenge: War of The Worlds Discussion - (Spoilers Part 2)

9182 posts / 0 new
Last post
I had a dream that Hunter and Mattie won. Wes and Cara came in 2nd.At the reunion though Nany asked "Zaddy Hunter" to pee on her. Also Bananas and Paula (what the ****? ) were on stage at the reunion. I gotta stop thinking about the challenges before bed. Shocked i was able to sleep with the adderall i took so i wonder if that enhanced my dream.

Hunter must’ve really done terrible...Amanda was having a field day last night haha

Georgia won because everyone forgot about her

Georgia won because everyone forgot about her
Georigia wining would fit the Aviv/Carley pattern of irrelevance tbh

Hunter must’ve really done terrible...Amanda was having a field day last night haha
Amanda and Hunter hate each other? I know he said some stuff at the reunion but I think they squashed it soon after. Since we know a rookie girl won, she was probably celebrating that Cara lost.

achedcobra wrote:

Amanda and Hunter hate each other? I know he said some stuff at the reunion but I think they squashed it soon after. Since we know a rookie girl won, she was probably celebrating that Cara lost.

Agreed. Maybe Cara came in 4th and got no money. That would make sense with the Amanda bs. It will be interesting to know, but I won't believe a thing till I see it in the locked thread.

Amanda loves Hunter what do you mean lol.

Wow Mattie really did that 

it was said earlier that Hunter was targeting Amanda earlier in the season and he was mad that she was still friends with Ashley. 

Wow Ninja really did that 

Was just assuming since we don’t know what went down this season...with Hunter calling out Ashley and it being said Hunter coming after Amanda as well before this season...I can have assumptions too, forgive me

Kari_daddy wrote:

it was said earlier that Hunter was targeting Amanda earlier in the season and he was mad that she was still friends with Ashley. 

Omfg. Hunter needs to get over it with his sensitive ***. Amanda is not Ashley lol smh. 

Kari_daddy wrote:

it was also said they quickly squashed it after Ashley got flung 

Was just assuming since we don’t know what went down this season...with Hunter calling out Ashley and it being said Hunter coming after Amanda as well before this season...I can have assumptions too, forgive me

I genuinely wanted to know what you meant. I know that Amanda loves Hunter but I didn’t know he had issues with her now.

If Weston wins this it would be his 2nd impressive win. He came into Rivals 2 being out at the start the previous two seasons.The only reason he won is because nobody wanted to go against Ct.Weston has one legit win. even if he wins this his overrated *** still wont crack the top 10.

That would roughly match the number of impressive wins Bananas has. lolol

Jfreeze wrote:
If Weston wins this it would be his 2nd impressive win. He came into Rivals 2 being out at the start the previous two seasons.The only reason he won is because nobody wanted to go against Ct.Weston has one legit win. even if he wins this his overrated *** still wont crack the top 10.

That would roughly match the number of impressive wins Bananas has. lolol

John has 1 impressive win and that's Free Agents. His only legitimately impressive season 

I also don't really understand what room Amanda has to say anything since she's commenting from home about people that did better than her. She would never know this, but finals *can* be difficult. Just because you have an opinion on something, doesn't mean that you *should* have an opinion on something, and it certainly doesn't mean that you should share your opinion on that something. Seriously Amanda, we'll all survive without you commenting on this particular issue and we can wait for the next important thing to come up that requires your input. We can wait. Smile

Amanda is on her 5th season and she’s still hasn’t made a final. Coming for Aneesa’s gig.

edit: oop nvm even Aneesa has made a final

As others have stated, I no longer trust "timed" finals on this show. They really are like WWE now.

Agreed. Especially after Nelson got robbed of his win on Invasion.

Amanda cares more about Ashley and her friends winning than she does herself

Amanda cares more about real life than the show itself

I also don't really understand what room Amanda has to say anything since she's commenting from home about people that did better than her. She would never know this, but finals *can* be difficult. Just because you have an opinion on something, doesn't mean that you *should* have an opinion on something, and it certainly doesn't mean that you should share your opinion on that something. Seriously Amanda, we'll all survive without you commenting on this particular issue and we can wait for the next important thing to come up that requires your input. We can wait. Smile

Amanda cares more about constantly running her mouth

Queen Ninja following Mattie and Georgia ❤❤❤❤ #TheHolyTrinity

What makes people think Amanda’s tweet had anything to do with the challenge 

Queen Ninja following Mattie and Georgia ❤❤❤❤ #TheHollyTrinity
Im surprised she didnt follow Cara. I wouldve thought the 2 of them wouldve gotten along being the 2 that care about working out the most and Ninja being partnered with Paulie.

PinkRose wrote:
Queen Ninja following Mattie and Georgia ❤❤❤❤ #TheHollyTrinity

Im surprised she didnt follow Cara. I wouldve thought the 2 of them wouldve gotten along being the 2 that care about working out the most and Ninja being partnered with Paulie.

Maybe she hasnt found her instagram. But Paulie doesnt follow Ninja and she doesnt follow him either. He does follows Mattie , I can see Ninja being annoyed being caught the middle of nonsense drama because of her partner and his "gf".

InterFan wrote:
PinkRose wrote:Queen Ninja following Mattie and Georgia ❤❤❤❤ #TheHollyTrinity

Maybe she hasnt found her instagram. But Paulie doesnt follow Ninja and she doesnt follow him either. He does follows Mattie , I can see Ninja being annoyed being caught the middle of nonsense drama because of her partner and his "gf".

Yeah thats probably true.

Never in a million years would I have ever thought about who follows who on what network. Man I'm really getting old. 

A sensible ninjetti master queen with taste. We stan.

Pages