The Challenge: War of the Worlds - Dee Nguyen

119 posts / 0 new
Last post

InterFan wrote:
She didn't even call her ugly. She just said that she was better looking than her, which is pretty accurate.

Wait that's it? Really? That's the "uncalled for" thing she said? Smh I can't, how long before she gets called a bully. 

yeah i think it was something like “i’m stronger, faster, and cuter” really not that deep

KChallenge10 wrote:
Challenge 17 wrote:People keep bringing up what she said to Zahida but I really don't see the issue lol. If she doesn't say anything she's wallpaper but if she does she's looking for attention? What do you guys want from her
Didn't she randomly call her ugly? Or said she looked better or something? There's other ways to get attention lol That's something Bananas would say. Also that whole "win a challenge" thing to Bear was kinda odd. Idk just don't care for her at all yet besides liking her accent. 

But see I dont get how everyone can be so in love with Bears antics but Dee makes one little comment and everyone mad lol.

I'm not mad I just don't care for her lol I feel like Bear gets a pass because that's his schtick and I find him funny. Same as us all being ok with Wes always being cocky because that's his thing but if someone like Jenna randomly said something super cocky we would come at her throat. It's a "who even are you" type thing for me. 

Gucci Mane wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
Challenge 17 wrote:People keep bringing up what she said to Zahida but I really don't see the issue lol. If she doesn't say anything she's wallpaper but if she does she's looking for attention? What do you guys want from her
Didn't she randomly call her ugly? Or said she looked better or something? There's other ways to get attention lol That's something Bananas would say. Also that whole "win a challenge" thing to Bear was kinda odd. Idk just don't care for her at all yet besides liking her accent. 
But see I dont get how everyone can be so in love with Bears antics but Dee makes one little comment and everyone mad lol.

I'm not mad I just don't care for her lol I feel like Bear gets a pass because that's his schtick and I find him funny. Same as us all being ok with Wes always being cocky because that's his thing but if someone like Jenna randomly said something super cocky we would come at her throat. It's a "who even are you" type thing for me. 

Well yea with Jenna she has had like 8 seasons to show a personality lol. But I get your point.

Challenge 17 wrote:
InterFan wrote:She didn't even call her ugly. She just said that she was better looking than her, which is pretty accurate.
Wait that's it? Really? That's the "uncalled for" thing she said? Smh I can't, how long before she gets called a bully. 

yeah i think it was something like “i’m stronger, faster, and cuter” really not that deep

I think the whole "stronger,faster, better looking" thing is just something she adopted from Wes - and not to be taken super seriously. It´s similar to sth he always says.

I was excited for her but i like her less with every episode and every interview

Casuals mad about a 100% accurate drag to Zahida? Yup Dee’s apart of the winning team

Casuals turning on Dee because of an obvious joke? I can't imagine being that easily offended. Dee stays winning and stays queen.

I'm ready to see how she plays in an individual season now that she's learning from Wes.

Casuals turning on Dee because of an obvious joke? I can't imagine being that easily offended. Dee stays winning and stays queen.

tbh i dont think half these prospects are coming back. dee included

I can see Dee coming back. They have enough female cast providing drama and she seems to be one of the more athletic ones. Wes gave her some props on a recent podcast. Since people complained for ages that there are not enough strong female competitors on the show I´d say chances aren´t too bad we´ll see her again.
(Dee, Georgia, Ninja would be my guesses for who may get called from the female prospects)

I still dont find her likes or dislakable. 

She annoys me at times. Funny how she made fun of Leroys partner of getting her meltdown edited out just for her to get her "fight" with nany to be cut out too

THE QUEEN! 

Not really feeling her as much as I thought I would 

She knew Cain was not the one to play with unlike Bear lmaoooooo she thought he was about to come up there. She told Wes to stop laughing with the quickness. LolLolLol

I want her on the next bloodlines, should be hilarious since her conservative family doesn´t even know shes on reality TV yet XD

I still like her *shrugs*

Still don't see it.

I like her, don't really know what there's not to like but aight ya'll. She'll come for people, she competes, she's a welcome presence compared to the 4ish blonde airheads on this season imo

I like her, don't really know what there's not to like but aight ya'll. She'll come for people, she competes, she's a welcome presence compared to the 4ish blonde airheads on this season imo

People complain about her/feel indifferent. And are verbal about not wanting the twins or Morgan and guess who we´ll get... 

She's much more likable than Ninja & that's a fact lol. I feel like we still don't really know her or Mattie which is a shame.

Queen of conquering her fears and DOMINATING the game.

Legend.

Queen of conquering her fears and DOMINATING the game.Legend.

She’s a legend, it’s just a fact. 

She’s a legend, it’s just a fact. 

Queen of conquering her fears and DOMINATING the game.Legend.

She’s a legend, it’s just a fact. 

She's much more likable than Ninja & that's a fact lol. I feel like we still don't really know her or Mattie which is a shame.

I really like Dee and Mattie based on the little we have seen on her. Ninja still isnt as bad as people claim IMO  but maybe that's based on social media not the actual show 

Pages