The Challenge: War of the Worlds - Amanda Garcia

429 posts / 0 new
Last post
PinkRose wrote:

Amanda would have made the final either on Invasion or FR if she was playing her game, instead of benefiting Ashley game all the time.

That's a fact right there. And possibly would've been a 2x winning champ too.

Can you imagine how embarrassing Camila would be if she beat Amanda in the final. She's start twerking and booty dancing when TJ hands her the check. Would have completely ruined CT's moment.

Amanda would have made the final either on Invasion or FR if she was playing her game, instead of benefiting Ashley game all the time.

 

Facts!! She needs to drop Ashley and focus on her money! Waiting for Amanda to finally win a challenge 

Amanda would have made the final either on Invasion or FR if she was playing her game, instead of benefiting Ashley game all the time.

Mhmmm. I always wanted to see her on a season without Ashley..

She doesn’t even take the Challenges that serious, and she still does well. She knows her life outside of the Challenge is A+ so her never making a final isn’t a huge deal. She still delivers every season and keeps getting that phone call.

She doesn’t even take the Challenges that serious, and she still does well. She knows her life outside of the Challenge is A+ so her never making a final isn’t a huge deal. She still delivers every season and keeps getting that phone call.

I always have wonder if Ashley gave her atleast 50k-100k for what she did last season.

If a friend was that loyal to me, I would have give them some cash too

Ashley is definitely her weakness and I wish she would play for herself more since Ashley would NEVER do what Amanda has done for her, but it's ok she has a lot of other reedeming qualities

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/WVhSrrs.jpg)

She doesn’t even take the Challenges that serious, and she still does well. She knows her life outside of the Challenge is A+ so her never making a final isn’t a huge deal. She still delivers every season and keeps getting that phone call.

A loyal, thorough Legend.

I always have wonder if Ashley gave her atleast 50k-100k for what she did last season.If a friend was that loyal to me, I would have give them some cash too

Apparently Ashley gave 50k to each of the LLs.

PinkRose wrote:

I always have wonder if Ashley gave her atleast 50k-100k for what she did last season.If a friend was that loyal to me, I would have give them some cash too

Apparently Ashley gave 50k to each of the LLs.

Where you saw that?

That's some real *** BOSS **** right there if it's true.....got the bag then looked out for her people >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zach had it made with her as a partner too bad he was too dumb to realize that is the best partner he’s had in his challenge career 

Amanda would have made the final either on Invasion or FR if she was playing her game, instead of benefiting Ashley game all the time.

Tbh people put too much clout into Amanda "sacrificing" herself. 

On Invasion, I think it was just a fluke that benefitted Ashley. It could've gone either way and Ashley got it. 

On FR, it was the principle of Amanda not bowing down to Zach/Tony/Bananas. It wasn't just for Ashley, it was a statement for her whole alliance. If Amanda would've given in, the LL alliance would've likely started to crumble. 

BIANCA wrote:

PinkRose wrote:I always have wonder if Ashley gave her atleast 50k-100k for what she did last season.If a friend was that loyal to me, I would have give them some cash too

Apparently Ashley gave 50k to each of the LLs.

Where you saw that?That's some real *** BOSS **** right there if it's true.....got the bag then looked out for her people >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IDK how true it is, I just saw it from this account https://twitter.com/Sylviadefender/status/**********545666562 They could just be bs-ing lol but honestly I can believe it.

PinkRose wrote:

I always have wonder if Ashley gave her atleast 50k-100k for what she did last season.If a friend was that loyal to me, I would have give them some cash too

Apparently Ashley gave 50k to each of the LLs.

Not True 

BIANCA wrote:

PinkRose wrote:I always have wonder if Ashley gave her atleast 50k-100k for what she did last season.If a friend was that loyal to me, I would have give them some cash too

Apparently Ashley gave 50k to each of the LLs.

Not True 

Ah... tbh that makes me a little disappointed in Ashley. Yes she won fair and square I guess but they definitely rode for her. Amanda and Sylvia she could've at least given like 50K each.

BIANCA wrote:

PinkRose wrote:I always have wonder if Ashley gave her atleast 50k-100k for what she did last season.If a friend was that loyal to me, I would have give them some cash too

Apparently Ashley gave 50k to each of the LLs.

Not True 

Not surprised but I don't blame her. If I won a million, I'd keep that **** for myself too.

This is my first challenge going into it as an Amanda Fan. I hope she kicks *** and take names. 

LEGENDARY QUEEN.

PinkRose wrote:

Amanda would have made the final either on Invasion or FR if she was playing her game, instead of benefiting Ashley game all the time.

Tbh people put too much clout into Amanda "sacrificing" herself. On Invasion, I think it was just a fluke that benefitted Ashley. It could've gone either way and Ashley got it. On FR, it was the principle of Amanda not bowing down to Zach/Tony/Bananas. It wasn't just for Ashley, it was a statement for her whole alliance. If Amanda would've given in, the LL alliance would've likely started to crumble. 

I agree, and both were pretty extreme and unforeseen circumstances. Especially FR where they literally made her have to break a tie between two teams she didnt even vote for with the most extreme repercussions.

deeper wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Amanda would have made the final either on Invasion or FR if she was playing her game, instead of benefiting Ashley game all the time.

Tbh people put too much clout into Amanda "sacrificing" herself. On Invasion, I think it was just a fluke that benefitted Ashley. It could've gone either way and Ashley got it. On FR, it was the principle of Amanda not bowing down to Zach/Tony/Bananas. It wasn't just for Ashley, it was a statement for her whole alliance. If Amanda would've given in, the LL alliance would've likely started to crumble. 

I agree, and both were pretty extreme and unforeseen circumstances. Especially FR where they literally made her have to break a tie between two teams she didnt even vote for with the most extreme repercussions.

And gave them about 30 seconds to decide lol 

Truth is that if she bowed down to Zach ya'll would've dragged tf out of her and probably unstanned. And we know Zach would've beat her in the final and took the money anyway, so it's not like winning would've benefitted her. We know Amanda isn't about to let the king misogynist himself tell her what to do.

PandaSuicidal wrote:

deeper wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Amanda would have made the final either on Invasion or FR if she was playing her game, instead of benefiting Ashley game all the time.

Tbh people put too much clout into Amanda "sacrificing" herself. On Invasion, I think it was just a fluke that benefitted Ashley. It could've gone either way and Ashley got it. On FR, it was the principle of Amanda not bowing down to Zach/Tony/Bananas. It wasn't just for Ashley, it was a statement for her whole alliance. If Amanda would've given in, the LL alliance would've likely started to crumble. 

I agree, and both were pretty extreme and unforeseen circumstances. Especially FR where they literally made her have to break a tie between two teams she didnt even vote for with the most extreme repercussions.

And gave them about 30 seconds to decide lol Truth is that if she bowed down to Zach ya'll would've dragged tf out of her and probably unstanned. And we know Zach would've beat her in the final and took the money anyway, so it's not like winning would've benefitted her. We know Amanda isn't about to let the king misogynist himself tell her what to do.

All facts and it wasn't just for Ashley she would have done that for any of her people (Hunter, Nelson, Shane, Sylvia)

deeper wrote:

PandaSuicidal wrote:

deeper wrote:
PinkRose wrote:Amanda would have made the final either on Invasion or FR if she was playing her game, instead of benefiting Ashley game all the time.

Tbh people put too much clout into Amanda "sacrificing" herself. On Invasion, I think it was just a fluke that benefitted Ashley. It could've gone either way and Ashley got it. On FR, it was the principle of Amanda not bowing down to Zach/Tony/Bananas. It wasn't just for Ashley, it was a statement for her whole alliance. If Amanda would've given in, the LL alliance would've likely started to crumble. 

I agree, and both were pretty extreme and unforeseen circumstances. Especially FR where they literally made her have to break a tie between two teams she didnt even vote for with the most extreme repercussions.

And gave them about 30 seconds to decide lol Truth is that if she bowed down to Zach ya'll would've dragged tf out of her and probably unstanned. And we know Zach would've beat her in the final and took the money anyway, so it's not like winning would've benefitted her. We know Amanda isn't about to let the king misogynist himself tell her what to do.

All facts and it wasn't just for Ashley she would have done that for any of her people (Hunter, Nelson, Shane, Sylvia)

Yup. Truth is that Amanda was walking away from FR with $0 any way you cut it. I'm glad she saved us from a horrible million dollar winner. I will hear no further blasphamy on her "throwing her game" for Ashley.

Casuals tried it with their flop petition. Legend 

Casuals tried it with their flop petition. Legend 

All they did was secure her more spots for future challenges so thanks casuals Smile

Basement dwellers tried to make a petition lmaoooo and she gets cast anyway LOOOOOL. 

 

Casuals tried it with their flop petition. Legend 

that was seriously so pathetic when I saw it. Bunch of gutter trash human beings with no purpose in this world. I hope each one of them has miserable lives.  It was hilarious when the petition starter was like “sorry guys, we didn’t get enough signatures.” Lmao. 

Queen Amanda >>>>> all these losers that take the Challenge seriously like real life. 

Zach had it made with her as a partner too bad he was too dumb to realize that is the best partner he’s had in his challenge career 

hes too dumb and focused on finding any scapegoat for his flopping tendencies to realize he had a good partner. 

ABlackGirlWillWinTheChallenSoon wrote:

Casuals tried it with their flop petition. Legend 

All they did was secure her more spots for future challenges so thanks casuals Smile

One of her iconic/my favorite moments is when Laurel yelled at her and walked away expecting the fight to be over and Amanda just comes out of the room yelling.

Pages