The Challenge: War of The Worlds - To All The Partners I've Loved Before

177 posts / 0 new
Last post

Turbo dragging Hunter in broken English. Iconic

Aspiring wrote:

PFFFTPaulie is the LAST person to talk about "All bark and no bite" xDEvery fight he gets into is calculated.

But Paulie is the best male competitor this show has seen lately so..

Competitor, but as far as physical fights go that he always likes to threaten so much, he'd get crushed.

Burger King Ewww

Wait so if Paulie wasn't in the Tribunal, he's got the last Relic so the other 3 gents wouldve automatically went it??

so caras really gonna act like she didn’t already know what was gonna happen or is paulie and caras relationship really as cracked as we thought 

Wait so if Paulie wasn't in the Tribunal, he's got the last Relic so the other 3 gents wouldve automatically went it??

Pretty sure. 

Turbo dragging Hunter in broken English. Iconic

We Stan.

Morris1721 wrote:

Aspiring wrote:PFFFTPaulie is the LAST person to talk about "All bark and no bite" xDEvery fight he gets into is calculated.

But Paulie is the best male competitor this show has seen lately so..

Competitor, but as far as physical fights go that he always likes to threaten so much, he'd get crushed.

People always say that but he has boxing experience and we’ve never seen him fight so I’m not sure how we know for sure..? 

I didn't even notice Cara with the "Team Paulie" shirt. Ugh.

Cara shook someone would make a game move rather than milking this storyline lol 

Burger King Ewww

You know the food they get in the house is **** right? Like they've had hotdog soup yet people act like burger king is so bad 

BIANCA wrote:

Burger King Ewww

You know the food they get in the house is **** right? Like they've had hotdog soup yet people act like burger king is so bad 

I've heard (granted from Dario of all people) that sometimes it varies. Some of the places have good food and some of the places have horrible food. 

Cara's lowkey pressed shes not the only one paulie is coming for.

Challenge 17 wrote:

BIANCA wrote:Burger King Ewww

You know the food they get in the house is **** right? Like they've had hotdog soup yet people act like burger king is so bad 

I've heard (granted from Dario of all people) that sometimes it varies. Some of the places have good food and some of the places have horrible food. 

it does the challengers usually like the Spanish destinations because they get rice, beans and other core food groups to make stuff with 

wait a damn minute 

BIANCA wrote:

Burger King Ewww

You know the food they get in the house is **** right? Like they've had hotdog soup yet people act like burger king is so bad 

And? Burger King is still gross to me lol

Nany spitting facts for once

King Kyle!

Also, Nany CLOCKED Paulie's ***.

oh hell 

I always wanted to see Name That Coconut again but.l not really what I meant.

Nany spitting facts for once

A trivia elim? Wtf weird

A name that coconut type elimination!! Finally 

So it’s basically Balls In with a twist

Yep. This is the modern day Name that Coconut!

Never thought I'd say this but I'm actually rooting for Kyle to win.

Cara & Paulie are seething. Live for it

Yep. This is the modern day Name that Coconut!

Yupp--we're seeing that Bear is overrated as well

I hated them both but i hate this Kyle/Pauklie/Cara bs, and i'd like a rookie to make it further and Bear was strong...... so this is unfortunate

Debut Album wrote:

Yep. This is the modern day Name that Coconut!

Yupp--we're seeing that Bear is overrated as well

He put up a decent fight considering the size difference 

Pages