The Challenge: Vendettas (Season 31) - Spoilers Discussion

28287 posts / 0 new
Last post

MarianaRO wrote:

Being friends with a known racist isn't enough? Ok then. Same goes for Tori and Ammo btw.

Same goes for Kailah.

CLOCKED

I cant wait for everyone to turn on Kailah when she becomes the new Carlos

yawn

PinkRose wrote:

Frank lost to Brad 

bye

InternationalFan wrote:

MarianaRO wrote:Being friends with a known racist isn't enough? Ok then. Same goes for Tori and Ammo btw.

Same goes for Kailah.

CLOCKED

InternationalFan wrote:

MarianaRO wrote:Being friends with a known racist isn't enough? Ok then. Same goes for Tori and Ammo btw.

Same goes for Kailah.

CLOCKED

InternationalFan wrote:

Same goes for Kailah.

CLOCKED

kailah fans vs cara fans still worst feud since john vs sara

InternationalFan wrote:

Same goes for Kailah.

OOP!

I am rooting for my oldie Brad showing that old schoolers can still compete, look at Darrell, Shane, Derrick, and Veronica! 

I just wish they would do a team challenge so we can get more winners and not jus repetitive ones. 

.:;’ -/)(€&@

Can't wait for Devin to send Braden packing right before the final. 

The Cara hate on this board is vile 

Pails in comparison to the Leroy hate.   

What hashtag do most people use on twitter to follow the challenge? Im using #Thechallenge and it does not seem to be that busy... 

What hashtag do most people use on twitter to follow the challenge? Im using #Thechallenge and it does not seem to be that busy... 

Try TheChallenge30 or ThechallengeXXX.

uncertaintyny wrote:

Thx, now I see all the Cora stans vs Kailah stans going at it.. lol

So they definitely will be done by the 15th according to her Poshmark page  

they really going to drag this out 2 more weeks?! lol there is 5 girls left and presumably 5 or 6 guys left.

Debut Album wrote:

uncertaintyny wrote:What hashtag do most people use on twitter to follow the challenge? Im using #Thechallenge and it does not seem to be that busy... 

Thx, now I see all the Cora stans vs Kailah stans going at it.. lol

Yeah. No problem.

"Kailah got******* from all over the world mad"

imallergic wrote:
So they definitely will be done by the 15th according to her Poshmark page  

they really going to drag this out 2 more weeks?! lol there is 5 girls left and presumably 5 or 6 guys left.

That's not dragging thats the usual time it takes for 2 more eliminations and then final, this ppl do get days off.....

I would say by next Wednesday they will have the finalists. Then it usually takes a few days to change location and off days before the final.

Real World Austin Fan wrote:
imallergic wrote:So they definitely will be done by the 15th according to her Poshmark page  

That's not dragging thats the usual time it takes for 2 more eliminations and then final, this ppl do get days off.....I would say by next Wednesday they will have the finalists. Then it usually takes a few days to change location and off days before the final.

thanks miss pink!! I was thinking they would have 1 big purge again since they seem to love that lately to take care of the remaining people and they would have the finalists by this weekend. thanks for clarifying!

InternationalFan wrote:

Same goes for Kailah.

OOP!

HonestTea101 wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

Same goes for Kailah.

OOP!

PinkRose wrote:

Real World Austin Fan wrote:

imallergic wrote:So they definitely will be done by the 15th according to her Poshmark page  

That's not dragging thats the usual time it takes for 2 more eliminations and then final, this ppl do get days off.....I would say by next Wednesday they will have the finalists. Then it usually takes a few days to change location and off days before the final.

thanks miss pink!! I was thinking they would have 1 big purge again since they seem to love that lately to take care of the remaining people and they would have the finalists by this weekend. thanks for clarifying!

They can have a purge then change of location give them a few days off before the final then final (1-3 days) Then 1-2 days of final interviews

Pages