Kyle is also a rookie.

LOL @ Natalie biting the dust.

thechallengemania wrote:

Queen Kam, the only rookie and AYTO girl left #legend

Kyle is also a rookie.

boys don't matter!

imallergic wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Brad>>>>>>>>>>

any word on how he’s been doing? Shane on Invasion kinda comeback or Derrick kinda comeback? :) 

From what I’ve heard, a mix of both. He hasn’t disappointed. 

thats great to hear! Still furious at Shane and V being eliminated early but Aneesa slaying as a heavy hitter, this being Devin’s best season, Brad having a great comeback, Kam as a dark horse, and John being out early makes this season one to watch (for me at least). But of course mtv/BMP will find a way to botch it with editing 

When the tea I got through Twitter DM's is that Legendmmye flung Nastylie back to NY in just one bop. Don't @ me.

natalie gone was predictable

jemmye is next

i need kam and jemmeye in that final! & i guess i’ll take zanatta too :/

(even tho i know deep down cara is winning)

Nicole could win if there's only 1 puzzle. Kailah could win if she has a partner that tells her exactly what to do.

Frank needs to return for S31. He may be a nightmare but the time off may have done good for him

OMFG Jemmye still being there lol rookie of the year kam

I'm not surprised because Natalie whiny *** was probably ******* everybody off. Slaylah about snatch this win though. Blum 3

Also, even if Cara makes it to the end -- it's not impossible to beat Cara in a final. 

Jenna and Brianna were 1st in the Bloodlines final until the food challenge so yeah.. Cara is not invincible

well we know Jemmye would do well in a food challenge at least

Kailah is really about to become a Challenge champion next week, yall. Queen didn’t come to play around this time around. ❤️

⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

Can confirm that Devin, Nelson, Brad, Kam, Nicholas, and Jemmye are all still very likely there

hey y’all can anyone tell me when is this season gonna be on tv

Damn. Oh well Nat made it farther than I expected. Go Kailah!

I'm not surprised because Natalie whiny *** was probably ******* everybody off. Slaylah about snatch this win though. Blum 3

if that was the case then they would've gotten rid of her a long time ago. 

jdjdjddsdsj

Would love to see a Sylvia and Veronica final 

comments like that belong in the fantasy thread.

Kam really is that ***** I'm so ready

Pages