The Challenge: Vendettas (Season 31) - Spoilers Discussion

28285 posts / 0 new
Last post

Remember when Cara complained when she had to go against real Champs on Invasion ☕️

Remember when Cara complained when she had to go against real Champs on Invasion. ☕️

rwportland2 wrote:

Zach vs Frank should have happened though 

zach probably wasnt even there for it lolzzzzzz

lol true but just for rivalry reasons even though I think frank would destroy him

When LegendToya was a topic this season #WhenWillYourFavs

If only she took it seriously..... she could be in Kam's spot right now smmfh

Remember when Cara complained when she had to go against real Champs on Invasion ☕️

So she had to again and won? No thank you

Lol, I remember liking Jessica on Free Agents...She did impress me, haha.

I like Jessica but ehhhh.....especially looking at the rest of the girls of Portland (except Flopastasia).

Im truly expecting Kam to make finals with 3 or 4 elim wins 

Glad i overlook that about Kam... I rather have her than over Nataqueen anyways

#IKAMLEGEND

I don't mind a Kailah, Kam, Nicole (Layup) final

Cara needs to bounce...

I still like both Alicia and Kam Blum 3

When LegendToya was a topic this season #WhenWillYourFavs

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Queen will always be missed 

so ur teling me our only hopes to overthrow the finale of Cara/Kailah/Nicole are Queen Kam or JEMMYE??? aye dios mio

Godtina wrote:

Lol, I remember liking Jessica on Free Agents...She did impress me, haha.

I like Jessica, but ehhhh.....especially looking at the rest of the girls of Portland (except Flopastasia).

Oh, I agree.

I would have liked to see Avery and Nia a lot more.

so ur teling me our only hopes to overthrow the finale of Cara/Kailah/Nicole are Queen Kam or JEMMYE??? aye dios mio

kam and jemmye gonna link up and find a way to get one of them out 

Kam or Jemmye will probablly be in the final. Leaning towards Jemmye just for that layup spot.

It's inevitable that anyone Cara and Nicole are there, with Kailah being the darkhorse. 

The Cara hate on this board is vile 

Flop queen Jemmye only had one bad season free agents where she was out early 

Carlos is vile. He makes my skin crawl.

Brad so gross, please leave next

Zach too

Lol what has Cara done to be called vile? Only thing I have against her is that she's on every challenge, but to call her a bad person.. yikes

Just remembered king Nelson beat Darrell in an elimination, wow he is so winning Vendettas 

btw did you guys see the mess Cara stans were saying? As usual I am disgusted

Just remembered kiKing Nelson beat Darrell in an elimination. Wow, he is so winning Vendettas. BTW, did you guys see the mess Cara stans were saying? As usual,  I am disgusted.

What did they do this time?

If Cara doesn't get 1st I'll be shocked. No way in hell Kailah or Nicole would beat her in a final. 

I'll just change the subject.

GO NELSON, KAILAH, AND BRAD!

Cara won't win this season. Just seems like one of those seasons where no favorite on paper wins it.

I don't even like Cara but who's her competition lmao. Kailah and Nicole are dumb as **** and Jemmye.. yea. Her only competition will probably be Kam if she makes the final

I don't even like Cara but who's her competition lmao. Kailah and Nicole are dumb as **** and Jemmye.. yea. Her only competition will probably be Kam if she makes the final

I don't even know if Kam is ready to run a final. She originally said she would never go on the challenge.

Am I the only one who thinks Kam will be alligned with Cara moreso than Kailah? Kam has a strong personality, so does Kailah. They seem like they'll clash, but I hope not.

Take the **** chat somewhere else preferably no where. 

Pages