The Challenge: Vendettas - Rumor Has It

495 posts / 0 new
Last post

MarianaRO wrote:

Who cares what Gus says, he probably has never even watched the show so he doesn't know how big of an ******* Bananas is.

He's sorta been on the show...

The spinoff. Not the actual challenge.

ohhaiii wrote:

I don't understand anyone calling Devin unloyal and trying to say he and Bananas were a toss up is completely where Gus lost me. The rest could be chalked up into a difference of opinion on bulling and whos a nice person blah blah blah but when has Devin EVER not been loyal. Spreading a rumor about your sworn enemy is not the same as stealing your partner's money in a final. Spreading a rumor about a guy who hates you is not the same as saying the name of the girl who was your #1 ally at the time (who you were sleeping with behind your girlfriend's back).  Spreading a rumor about the guy you dislike and is not in your alliance is not the same as saying your allies and friends name MULTIPLE times when it is convinient. I could go on but what has Devin ever done to show he isn't loyal to his allies?

Gus is trying to defend his friend. He just looks dumb doing it

I'd love to see Gus on a real season just so he could get a good look at the really JB upclose. They were on opposite teams during a charity match, there was no reason JB wouldn't have been perfectly civil to him. I know they say he can be very charming outside of the show but seeing the crap he pulls on people inside a real challenge house I would have a hard time standing by him.

Does anyone like this Gus kid just based on the past half hour?Britni's a trainwreck 

Just based on half hour of him giving half hearted comments? No. 

Based on knowing about him and the impact he's had especially for the gay community, yes. 

kvm1977 wrote:

ohhaiii wrote:I don't understand anyone calling Devin unloyal and trying to say he and Bananas were a toss up is completely where Gus lost me. The rest could be chalked up into a difference of opinion on bulling and whos a nice person blah blah blah but when has Devin EVER not been loyal. Spreading a rumor about your sworn enemy is not the same as stealing your partner's money in a final. Spreading a rumor about a guy who hates you is not the same as saying the name of the girl who was your #1 ally at the time (who you were sleeping with behind your girlfriend's back).  Spreading a rumor about the guy you dislike and is not in your alliance is not the same as saying your allies and friends name MULTIPLE times when it is convinient. I could go on but what has Devin ever done to show he isn't loyal to his allies?

Gus is trying to defend his friend. He just looks dumb doing it

I'd love to see Gus on a real season just so he could get a good look at the really JB upclose. They were on opposite teams during a charity match, there was no reason JB wouldn't have been perfectly civil to him. I know they say he can be very charming outside of the show but seeing the crap he pulls on people inside a real challenge house I would have a hard time standing by him.

Lets be real here, gus never met devin, he was witg Johnny on a charity spin off. He's not a challenge expert in the slightest, the only reason he was there was for mtv to try and cash in on his huge Olympic following. Was a the best guest? Nope. But they didn't pick him to be 

Wasn't Britni calling Marie an alcoholic or something on twitter?...

Lets be real here, gus never met devin, he was witg Johnny on a charity spin off. He's not a challenge expert in the slightest, the only reason he was there was for mtv to try and cash in on his huge Olympic following. Was a the best guest? Nope. But they didn't pick him to be 

True I guess I can't blame the guy who has probably never watched a full season and has only heard about the challenge through the Champ's team.  I wish they had chosen someone like Wes for this aftershow.

CARA ****! Kayleigh's grown *** ain't being bullied. It's ****** up but let's not hype it up.

 

This is the definition of bullying. 

WittyWrath wrote:

Laurel unbothered while Nicole is in tears. #ICONIC

I really love how tj's trash *** threatened to kick them out of the house. Like why do reality show hosts hate women so much. He's reaching probst levels 

Lets be real here, gus never met devin, he was witg Johnny on a charity spin off. He's not a challenge expert in the slightest, the only reason he was there was for mtv to try and cash in on his huge Olympic following. Was a the best guest? Nope. But they didn't pick him to be 

But he shouldn't act like he is a challenge expert and throw digs at Devin if he isn't.

TONY RAINES BABY!!!!!

Kyle is playing a good *** game btw

Challenge 17 wrote:

Lets be real here, gus never met devin, he was witg Johnny on a charity spin off. He's not a challenge expert in the slightest, the only reason he was there was for mtv to try and cash in on his huge Olympic following. Was a the best guest? Nope. But they didn't pick him to be 

But he shouldn't act like he is a challenge expert and throw digs at Devin if he isn't.

He's there to comment on stuff..... what do you expect him to just sit there and nod lol

TONY RAINES BABY!!!!!

I really love how tj's trash *** threatened to kick them out of the house. Like why do reality show hosts hate women so much. He's reaching probst levels 

They probably made him say that. As if they would kick them from throwing clothes lol

White Skull wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:Lets be real here, gus never met devin, he was witg Johnny on a charity spin off. He's not a challenge expert in the slightest, the only reason he was there was for mtv to try and cash in on his huge Olympic following. Was a the best guest? Nope. But they didn't pick him to be 

But he shouldn't act like he is a challenge expert and throw digs at Devin if he isn't.

He's there to comment on stuff..... what do you expect him to just sit there and nod lol

You can comment on stuff without trying to come at someone...

Challenge 17 wrote:

I really love how tj's trash *** threatened to kick them out of the house. Like why do reality show hosts hate women so much. He's reaching probst levels 

They probably made him say that. As if they would kick them from throwing clothes lol

It's TJ tho, he's always favoured he guys more. 

kvm1977 wrote:

Does anyone like this Gus kid just based on the past half hour?Britni's a trainwreck 

Just based on half hour of him giving half hearted comments? No. Based on knowing about him and the impact he's had especially for the gay community, yes. 

I'll be kind and just say the gay community needs to find more intelligent and well-spoken people to impact them.   There's plenty of other gay men and women that would have a better and more meaningful impact.  Sorry

I really love how tj's trash *** threatened to kick them out of the house. Like why do reality show hosts hate women so much. He's reaching probst levels 

Because those trash women destroyed someone's personal property

Idk why this made me giggle but a comment under Jemmye's tweet comparing the situation to Camila read "You look like a bug still..."

Am I tired or is this actually funny? ********

Challenge 17 wrote:

I really love how tj's trash *** threatened to kick them out of the house. Like why do reality show hosts hate women so much. He's reaching probst levels 

Because those trash women destroyed someone's personal property

Did TJ call out Camila ? Don't think so

MarianaRO wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:I really love how tj's trash *** threatened to kick them out of the house. Like why do reality show hosts hate women so much. He's reaching probst levels 

They probably made him say that. As if they would kick them from throwing clothes lol

It's TJ tho, he's always favoured he guys more. 

Cara Z & Veronica among others would disagree.  He just likes people that compete.  That was all MTV

 

Idk why this made me giggle but a comment under Jemmye's tweet comparing the situation to Camila read "You look like a bug still..."Am I tired or is this actually funny? ********
 
you're tired:)

Britni is wasted on this aftershow lol

Britni is wasted on this aftershow lol

When the host calls out the guest for being drunk there's a problem

White Skull wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:Lets be real here, gus never met devin, he was witg Johnny on a charity spin off. He's not a challenge expert in the slightest, the only reason he was there was for mtv to try and cash in on his huge Olympic following. Was a the best guest? Nope. But they didn't pick him to be 

But he shouldn't act like he is a challenge expert and throw digs at Devin if he isn't.

He's there to comment on stuff..... what do you expect him to just sit there and nod lol

Vinny didn't come on there and constantly throw digs at people... A host/cohost is there to facilitate discussion, not try to shut down the guests that were actually a part of the show...

Challenge 17 wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:Does anyone like this Gus kid just based on the past half hour?Britni's a trainwreck 

Just based on half hour of him giving half hearted comments? No. Based on knowing about him and the impact he's had especially for the gay community, yes. 

I'll be kind and just say the gay community needs to find more intelligent and well-spoken people to impact them.   There's plenty of other gay men and women that would have a better and more meaningful impact.  Sorry

He's by no means the only one and I'm not saying he's Harvey milk or anything but he's done a lot. The fact that a gay athlete can even get a sponsorship like he did just shows how far we've come. How many openly gay professional athletes do you know of that actually play? I don't expect you to understand but his impact is massive. 

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:

Britni is wasted on this aftershow lol

When the host calls out the guest for being drunk there's a problem

shes slurring so much lol

Britni is wasted on this aftershow lol

***** is swear I thought "is she drunk?" and then immediately after Nessa said something

Pages