Filming: March 07
Host: The Miz
Sources: YvanEhtNioj and coastalcruiser17
Cast members that didn't attend: Rogan. Nicole Ramos, Eddie, Victor, and Joss.
Cast members via Skype: Melissa, Kyle and Kayleigh.
-Nicole hurt her ankle in the finale and got DQed. Her and cara had a huge fight about it. It was intense because Nicole said that she would've won if and Cara got super offended.
- They showed some clips of episodes that haven't been shown, showed some clips from the final which was kinda funny cause they had to wear a knights armor at one point. The final checkpoint was a puzzle that Cara won. Cara was getting attacked by Jordan and others at one point and she started crying. I forget the exact number but they gave her a check at the end, i think it was $378,875.
- They showed clips of the Shane and Nelson fight. It's going to be two episodes long again. They aren't revealing the winner of the final until part 2 of the reunion.
- The miz talked about having footage for the Final Reckoning but obviously they didn't show any cause it hasn't started filming (At the time this airs they will).
- They showed the clip of Cara cutting her chin. Also showed a clip of bananas and Kayleigh in Spain and bananas and Melissa in Prague.
-Leroy and Tony got into it about the elimination Leroy went in. Since Leroy felt like Tony Betrayed him. At one point Tony told someone (I'm pretty sure Leroy because he called him a *****) "we can take this outside next time".
-Tony and Johnny got into it. People started making personal attacks on Johnny and Leroy was like "let's not make personal attacks" but then everyone jumped in and said "OH BUT ITS OKAY TO TALK ABOUT TONY?!"
-Marie and Britni got into a big fight but it all sounded really stupid. Britni vs. Marie was so hilarious. Marie claims Britni tries to come out hard and tough on social media, but she really isn't like that. she's actually pretty nice. All the cast kept laughing.
-Britni and Brad talked about their relationship. An audience member asked about Tori , and Shane jumped in and stopped it.
-Jordan was being mad extra. Always cutting people off. Him, Derrick, Tori D and annessa we're sitting on a couch BEHIND the audience and not on stage
-Johnny got really mad at everyone because they kept bringing his name up. At one point he snapped on Veronica and jemmye . Devin kept calling Johnny *********** loser". At least 12 Times. Mad extra.
-Shane and Nicole had a few arguments as well, the most iconic being Nicole yelling at Shane for laughing at something....that everyone else was also laughing at too?
- No British people came. They all got video called in. It got heated between the Uk girls and the majority girls on set.
-Kayleigh played the victim really hard. She called Jemmye nasty names and was also extremely disrespectful to Nelson. She claimed he was absolutely obsessed with her. The audience did not like Kayleigh as she just continuously slandered the cast.
-Kailah was extremely argumentative with Kayleigh especially. Sometimes, rightfully so but other times seemed excessive. She came out very cold during the filming of this.
-Bananas and Kayleigh say they only ever made out in a bathroom. They spent 3 weeks in Spain together but claim nothing happened.
-Jemmye admitted that she was wrong and should not have taken it to the level where other people's belongings were touched. Her reason for doing it was because of Kayleigh disrespecting Nelson. Kailah said her reasoning was because Kayleigh was spreading lies about her. The word bullying was tossed around a lot while but some people argued that it wasn't considered bullying.
- Most of the arguments/drama during the reunion came from Kayleigh and Melissa vs. the rest of the cast basically.
- Devin is another one who had some pretty nasty arguments with Kayleigh. Devin is really quick, witty, and funny.
- A lot of time was spent on the Kyle/Cara Maria/Marie situation. Cara and Kyle are not together because they are in different countries.
- Rumors of Tony hooking up with anyone (Melissa, Kailah) were all proven to be false.
- Everyone said that for days and even the night before the altercation between Kam and Melissa, Melissa was gong around the house telling everyone to tell her what they think of her and that they should say it to her face. This is why Kam says to her on the show whatever she says along the lines of "do you wanna know what your reputation is in this house?"
- They discussed Kyle gameplay of "playing dumb" and how it got him to the final (i think i heard that right?) and how it was excellent and they can't be mad. They said he can't do that anymore though now that everyone knows his moves and it won't be his first season again. Zach made a comment that at first Kyle was full of self doubt and as the season progressed he became more confident thus becoming a better competitor.
-At this point Nicole also was called out for her multiple deals with everyone
-Natalie did not seem happy. I'm not sure if it is because of Kayleigh outing her last night on social media but it took her until the second reunion to really come out of her shell. Leroy and Bananas both sat on each side of her and teased her a lot and she didn't crack a smile once. She seemed genuinely upset.
- Natalie was extremely hurt about the situation with him and Kayleigh because he didn't tell her about it or talk to her about it after the suitcase incident. She said her and Veronica hooked up before she started hanging out with bananas but she was truthful and told him about it. Said she wishes he could've been truthful with her too even though his hookup with Kayleigh was also before banatalie.
- They showed a preview of Ex on the Beach. Audience weren't able to see the clip but Kayleigh, Melissa, Cory, and Alicia all say it's an awful experience and the Challenge was better. Said EOTB is without a doubt more draining.