The Challenge: Vendettas - Note on a Scandal

437 posts / 0 new
Last post

Debut Album wrote:

KennyER wrote:Bananas made a point about Nelson being one dimensional and somehow you all missed that

I think we all got the point. 

clearly the guy who mentioned their records didn’t.

So then you should've said him and not all of us. Choose your words better. 

nodoubter1 wrote:

I can't help but feel bad for Victor

KennyER wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

KennyER wrote:Bananas made a point about Nelson being one dimensional and somehow you all missed that

I think we all got the point. 

clearly the guy who mentioned their records didn’t.

So then you should've said him and not all of us. Choose your words better. 

You all quoted him lol

If it doesn’t apply let it fly. Didn’t your mom ever teach you that?

I think Shane really hurt Victors feelings lol....it's funny but not funny.

I think Shane really hurt Victors feelings lol....it's funny but not funny.

Why y'all feel bad for Victor? Getting dragged by his crush or not realizing Shane is playing the game the way he should be doing?

I can't help but feel bad for Victor

I feel bad for Victor, then I remember how shitty he was to Natalie on BB18 and I don’t feel bad anymore

I think Shane really hurt Victors feelings lol....it's funny but not funny.

Yeah he's used to playing nice nice on Big Brother and was probably shocked that Shane turned on and attacked him like that. Shane is so messy/dramatic too which makes it worse lol

They spoiled almost every heavy hitter elimination... lol

Like are Shane and Victor *******? There's no way he should have been that hurt by a stranger you've known for a few weeks unless sex is involved 

Like are Shane and Victor *******? There's no way he should have been that hurt by a stranger you've known for a few weeks unless sex is involved 

@tbone omg I paused it on the trailer . Zach and kyle in their underwear>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Like are Shane and Victor *******? There's no way he should have been that hurt by a stranger you've known for a few weeks unless sex is involved 

I don't think he was expecting things to turn so dirty so quick. Up to then everything was all fun and games for him. 

.

.

The girls lucky 4 people were holding Kayleigh back 

@tbone omg I paused it on the trailer . Zach and kyle in their underwear>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Debut Album wrote:

KennyER wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
KennyER wrote:Bananas made a point about Nelson being one dimensional and somehow you all missed that

I think we all got the point. 

clearly the guy who mentioned their records didn’t.

So then you should've said him and not all of us. Choose your words better. 

You all quoted him lolIf it doesn’t apply let it fly. Didn’t your mom ever teach you that?

I mean I can't speak for everyone but I was using it as an opprotunity to drag Backpack. I got the point that was made so don't try to claim I didn't.

Did you mother ever teach YOU pick words better and maybe not to apply something to someone that it isn't true?

Like are Shane and Victor *******? There's no way he should have been that hurt by a stranger you've known for a few weeks unless sex is involved 

He seemed to react like any normal person would. You're talking like he did more than exchange words with him.

Like are Shane and Victor *******? There's no way he should have been that hurt by a stranger you've known for a few weeks unless sex is involved 

He seemed to react like any normal person would. You're talking like he did more than exchange words with him.

Challenge 17 wrote:

Like are Shane and Victor *******? There's no way he should have been that hurt by a stranger you've known for a few weeks unless sex is involved 

I don't think he was expecting things to turn so dirty so quick. Up to then everything was all fun and games for him. 

He wasn't expecting things to turn so dirty so quickly is probably what He said to Shane the night before. 

They spoiled almost every heavy hitter elimination... lol

really? I could not see shit lol

Sorry but I can't feel bad for Victor I know he atleast googled or watched the show before. That is like those girls who used to sign-up for Bad Girls Club and acted shocked when they mattress was in the pool and they was about to get jumped.

2 weeks in The Challenge house is different than 2 weeks in the real world. You're with these people 24/7 and get close and you'll obviously be hurt if someone you've gotten close with turns on you

On Big Brother Victor had a close a bro. he takes his connections seriously. I think he really liked Shane so when Shane put a dagger in his back he caught a severe case of the buthurt.

Sorry but I can't feel bad for Victor I know he atleast googled or watched the show before. That is like those girls who used to sign-up for Bad Girls Club and acted shocked when they mattress was in the pool and they was about to get jumped.

.

MarianaRO wrote:

They spoiled almost every heavy hitter elimination... lol

really? I could not see shit lol

Yep. I paused it and i actually think they spoiled every single one of them... And stuff from the final.

KennyER wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

KennyER wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
KennyER wrote:Bananas made a point about Nelson being one dimensional and somehow you all missed that

I think we all got the point. 

clearly the guy who mentioned their records didn’t.

So then you should've said him and not all of us. Choose your words better. 

You all quoted him lolIf it doesn’t apply let it fly. Didn’t your mom ever teach you that?

I mean I can't speak for everyone but I was using it as an opprotunity to drag Backpack. I got the point that was made so don't try to claim I didn't.Did you mother ever teach YOU pick words better and maybe not to apply something to someone that it isn't true?

Imma say this again since you didn’t grasp it the first time I said it. You all quoted him. If you had a different meaning for you quoting him then that’s on you. 

If I was Victor I would've just ignored Shane. All dramatic like that for no reason. I mean isn't kissing *** what half of these people do anyways?

Pages