The Challenge: Vendettas- Cara Maria Sorbello

470 posts / 0 new
Last post

Challenge 17 wrote:
Tyler3 wrote:
wildcat777 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:I mean CM doesn't really owe Leroy anything because they're cool with each other. Maybe Leroy should do more than just ride people's asses so he won't get caught in situations like this. 
i love Leroy but this is honestly true. I agreed with Tony, Leroy was acting "entitled" and almost like mad about it BEFORE they even sent him in. It was a weird vibe
We don’t know them personally though so we don’t know how cool they really are. She did nothing but look scared and apologized right away. Looks like someone who was feeling guilty and knew she messed up.
Not cool enough to tell her Kyle was using her weeks ago 

Garbage. Bitch literally made it to the end without doing a single fucking thing.

Queen of doing 'nothing' and reaching the end without breaking a sweat Dirol

Tyler3 wrote:
wildcat777 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:I mean CM doesn't really owe Leroy anything because they're cool with each other. Maybe Leroy should do more than just ride people's asses so he won't get caught in situations like this. 
i love Leroy but this is honestly true. I agreed with Tony, Leroy was acting "entitled" and almost like mad about it BEFORE they even sent him in. It was a weird vibe
We don’t know them personally though so we don’t know how cool they really are. She did nothing but look scared and apologized right away. Looks like someone who was feeling guilty and knew she messed up.

Not  cool enough to tell her Kyle was using her weeks ago 

Good fucking bye at people coming at her. Leroy did absolutely NOTHING all season so why does he suddenly care. He’s got zero money in his bank account and permanently resides up Bananas ass so sorry others are playing the game and you’re playing catch-up. 

Like this is exactly what happened to Sarah when a female makes a big move. “Omg how could you do that!” As it They’re playing on the same team. No bitch it’s individual get with it and maybe do something to earn your spot✌️

Garbage. Bitch literally made it to the end without doing a single fucking thing.

That’s what legends do. Kiss 2 Not her fault these other girls (besides Kam) are too scared to go against her in elimination.

HT inadvertently defending Cara ❤

HT inadvertently defending Cara ❤

You know Cara isn't in the wrong when Debut and HT, of all people, are lowkey backing her up. ROFL

InterFan wrote:
HT inadvertently defending Cara ❤

You know Cara isn't in the wrong when Debut and HT, of all people, are lowkey backing her up. ROFL

Garbage. Bitch literally made it to the end without doing a single fucking thing.

retweettt

Queen of getting used by men (Thomas & Kyle) who’s next?

AlwaysAMess wrote:
InterFan wrote:HT inadvertently defending Cara ❤
You know Cara isn't in the wrong when Debut and HT, of all people, are lowkey backing her up. ROFL

Something I noticed this season was I think Cara has endurance. I think what she doesn't have is speed. In the Rhoda mission Zack greeted Cara and said you didn't even break a sweat did you; whereas, Nicole flopped across the line. And when Cara finished in 1st for the women on the final she did a grand jete (leap) over the finish line like she was completely fine and not spent. Anyone else notice that? If the race is long enough she catches up, but on short runs she tends to fall behind.

Something I noticed this season was I think Cara has endurance. I think what she doesn't have is speed. In the Rhoda mission Zack greeted Cara and said you didn't even break a sweat did you; whereas, Nicole flopped across the line. And when Cara finished in 1st for the women on the final she did a grand jete (leap) over the finish line like she was completely fine and not spent. Anyone else notice that? If the race is long enough she catches up, but on short runs she tends to fall behind.

She figured out her pace to endure long runs. Speed will come through time.

Not sure why but for the past 2 finals (Dirty 30 and Vendettas), I find Cara to be so likeable.  Not so much the rest of the season but in the finals I just find myself low key rooting for her. 

Queen of getting used by men (Thomas & Kyle) who’s next?

Queen of winning seasons where she is supposedly "used" by men

Imagine saying Cara needs to prove herself LOL Ain’t her fault the Humble Queen didn’t go into elimination this season or last 

Out of the four we had...super happy Cara Maria won!  Def. did not want Zach to get that win. 

Pages