The Challenge: Vendettas- Britni Thornton

494 posts / 0 new
Last post

nevidcm wrote:

aren't you a Cory, Kailah and CT fan though? that's the definition of a casual

At least they bring something to show, whereas.... Snaggletooth apparently talks about ******* and is the only thing she does for this show.One dimensional, like Madison! 

so exactly the same thing Cory does? wait no, at least Britni can win eliminations Biggrin

nevidcm wrote:

aren't you a Cory, Kailah and CT fan though? that's the definition of a casual

At least they bring something to show, whereas.... Snaggletooth apparently talks about ******* and is the only thing she does for this show.One dimensional, like Madison! 

britni competitively beating kailah and Cory this season so far though.. 

cory first boot two seasons in a row winning no money.

I ******* love JEKFAN!!! QUEEEEEEEN!

<3

ok i'm done for the day lmaooo, but i'll see you on the queen's thread tomorrow, it seems like y'all never leave anyways

hardbitten wrote:

Littleitaly wrote:

hardbitten wrote:
Littleitaly wrote:
hardbitten wrote:I'm not surprised that what Snaggletooth does and says is considered good tv! Truly a casual mentality. Smile

nice try but most people who back britni have been watching for 5+ years. 

Nice try, but that has nothing to do with mentality. Bye bye now! Don't let JEKFAN clock your *** through the door on your way out!

still waiting for the clocking... and explain how it has nothing to do with mentality? How can you be 'casual' when you've been following these people's lives/ the format of the show for years.. yall are making zero sense today 

You can be watching the show for YEARS and still support the show for their dumb decisions, therefore thinking like a casual.

explain to me the point of watching a show you don't agree with...? Like no one makes you keep the channel on you know?

explain to me how that has anything to do with the argument? lmaoooo. People told me you were ********, but you really do prove it.

Anyways! I'm glad I can give y'alls Queen the attention she needs! I mean, no one else is giving her that, soooo.

Littleitaly wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

Littleitaly wrote:
hardbitten wrote:
Littleitaly wrote:
hardbitten wrote:I'm not surprised that what Snaggletooth does and says is considered good tv! Truly a casual mentality. Smile

nice try but most people who back britni have been watching for 5+ years. 

Nice try, but that has nothing to do with mentality. Bye bye now! Don't let JEKFAN clock your *** through the door on your way out!

still waiting for the clocking... and explain how it has nothing to do with mentality? How can you be 'casual' when you've been following these people's lives/ the format of the show for years.. yall are making zero sense today 

You can be watching the show for YEARS and still support the show for their dumb decisions, therefore thinking like a casual.

explain to me the point of watching a show you don't agree with...? Like no one makes you keep the channel on you know?

explain to me how that has anything to do with the argument? lmaoooo. People told me you were ********, but you really do prove it.Anyways! I'm glad I can give y'alls Queen the attention she needs! I mean

, no one else is giving her that, soooo.

you said 'casual mentality is supporting the shows dumb decisions', assuming the 'dumb decisions'= casting then why would you watch a show with a cast you don't like? That's ********. 

hardbitten wrote:

nevidcm wrote:aren't you a Cory, Kailah and CT fan though? that's the definition of a casual

At least they bring something to show, whereas.... Snaggletooth apparently talks about ******* and is the only thing she does for this show.One dimensional, like Madison! 

britni competitively beating kailah and Cory this season so far though.. cory first boot two seasons in a row winning no money.

idc about the spinoffs but you clearly do so k

and Kailah's beaten better competitors and has been a focal point in most of the seasons she's done lol. Still a better character & competitor overall.

I feel like britni is the type of character you like when you wanna be against the majority, odd ball out, or like her only because no one else does. I don't think anyone is truly passionate about this girl. I think trolls pretend to like her to get a rise LMAO. Just my thoughts.

hardbitten wrote:

Littleitaly wrote:

hardbitten wrote:
Littleitaly wrote:
hardbitten wrote:
Littleitaly wrote:
hardbitten wrote:I'm not surprised that what Snaggletooth does and says is considered good tv! Truly a casual mentality. Smile

nice try but most people who back britni have been watching for 5+ years. 

Nice try, but that has nothing to do with mentality. Bye bye now! Don't let JEKFAN clock your *** through the door on your way out!

still waiting for the clocking... and explain how it has nothing to do with mentality? How can you be 'casual' when you've been following these people's lives/ the format of the show for years.. yall are making zero sense today 

You can be watching the show for YEARS and still support the show for their dumb decisions, therefore thinking like a casual.

explain to me the point of watching a show you don't agree with...? Like no one makes you keep the channel on you know?

explain to me how that has anything to do with the argument? lmaoooo. People told me you were ********, but you really do prove it.Anyways! I'm glad I can give y'alls Queen the attention she needs! I mean, no one else is giving her that, soooo.

you said 'casual mentality is supporting the shows dumb decisions', assuming the 'dumb decisions'= casting then why would you watch a show with a cast you don't like? That's ********. 

because even if the cast is awful, I might watch for other reasons? Ever think about that?

I didn't watch Rivals 3, and that was me knowing the outcome + horrible cast lmaoo. I don't have to watch, I know that. I've done it before lol.

Littleitaly wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

Littleitaly wrote:
hardbitten wrote:
Littleitaly wrote:
hardbitten wrote:
Littleitaly wrote:
hardbitten wrote:I'm not surprised that what Snaggletooth does and says is considered good tv! Truly a casual mentality. Smile

nice try but most people who back britni have been watching for 5+ years. 

Nice try, but that has nothing to do with mentality. Bye bye now! Don't let JEKFAN clock your *** through the door on your way out!

still waiting for the clocking... and explain how it has nothing to do with mentality? How can you be 'casual' when you've been following these people's lives/ the format of the show for years.. yall are making zero sense today 

You can be watching the show for YEARS and still support the show for their dumb decisions, therefore thinking like a casual.

explain to me the point of watching a show you don't agree with...? Like no one makes you keep the channel on you know?

explain to me how that has anything to do with the argument? lmaoooo. People told me you were ********, but you really do prove it.Anyways! I'm glad I can give y'alls Queen the attention she needs! I mean, no one else is giving her that, soooo.

you said 'casual mentality is supporting the shows dumb decisions', assuming the 'dumb decisions'= casting then why would you watch a show with a cast you don't like? That's ********. 

because even if the cast is awful, I might watch for other reasons? Ever think about that?I didn't watch Rivals 3, and that was me knowing the outcome + horrible cast lmaoo. I don't have to watch, I know that. I've done it before lol.

Personally I can't think of a reason to watch a reality show MINUS the cast, hence why I don't watch Kardashians, housewives etc. 

But you do you Smile

I feel like britni is the type of character you like when you wanna be against the majority, odd ball out, or like her only because no one else does. I don't think anyone is truly passionate about this girl. I think trolls pretend to like her to get a rise LMAO. Just my thoughts.

She's not my favorite but I like her, I just can't see how people can have such strong opinions for someone who's supposedly irrelevant but that's just me. 

JamieFire wrote:

I feel like britni is the type of character you like when you wanna be against the majority, odd ball out, or like her only because no one else does. I don't think anyone is truly passionate about this girl. I think trolls pretend to like her to get a rise LMAO. Just my thoughts.

She's not my favorite but I like her, I just can't see how people can have such strong opinions for someone who's supposedly irrelevant but that's just me. 

yeah like I don't hate her... She's just not likeable to me. Never has been XD. If she would Pop off on people that might change my mind but people made her out to be hot **** and I just don't see it.

nevidcm wrote:

JamieFire wrote: I feel like britni is the type of character you like when you wanna be against the majority, odd ball out, or like her only because no one else does. I don't think anyone is truly passionate about this girl. I think trolls pretend to like her to get a rise LMAO. Just my thoughts.

She's not my favorite but I like her, I just can't see how people can have such strong opinions for someone who's supposedly irrelevant but that's just me. 

yeah like I don't hate her... She's just not likeable to me. Never has been XD. If she would Pop off on people that might change my mind but people made her out to be hot **** and I just don't see it.

****** yes i remember all the hype before XXX and then in less than two episodes everyone turned on her :/

Damn JEK clocked the **** out of y'all *******. Go girl ❤️❤️❤️

nevidcm wrote:

aren't you a Cory, Kailah and CT fan though? that's the definition of a casual

At least they bring something to show, whereas.... Snaggletooth apparently talks about ******* and is the only thing she does for this show.One dimensional, like Madison! 

You're canceled comparing Madison with this girl smh

When Britni did more in 1,5 rookie season than Nany ☕

When Britni did more in 1,5 rookie season than Nany ☕

why Nany getting brought into this *******. Everyone knows Vegas was elite on seasons. Pretty sure Nany popped off and gave us life along with zito

schaboszczak wrote:

When Britni did more in 1,5 rookie season than Nany ☕

why Nany getting brought into this *******. Everyone knows Vegas was elite on seasons.

I know all undercover fans love Nany so I want to **** with yall lol.

All I recall is nany getting dragged by Frank and then dissappearing in Rivals 2 zzzz

JamieFire wrote:

schaboszczak wrote:When Britni did more in 1,5 rookie season than Nany ☕

why Nany getting brought into this *******. Everyone knows Vegas was elite on seasons.

I know all undercover fans love Nany so I want to **** with yall lol.All I recall is nany getting dragged by Frank and then dissappearing in Rivals 2 zzzz

lol Nany and zito vs Frank like come on.... still what has britni done that's even close to that level of iconic? I'll wait...

Lol. Come up with better bait next time ************ Biggrin .

Everyone knows Nany is the real world Queen<3

Everyone knows Nany is the real world Queen<3

Everyone knows Nany is the real world Queen<3

I feel like she stopped just when she was getting started. 

Nany is the real world queen and Wes is the real world King<3 

 

Everyone knows Nany is the real world Queen<3

alright off topic on this thread sorrrry

hardbitten wrote:

nevidcm wrote:aren't you a Cory, Kailah and CT fan though? that's the definition of a casual

At least they bring something to show, whereas.... Snaggletooth apparently talks about ******* and is the only thing she does for this show.One dimensional, like Madison! 

so exactly the same thing Cory does? wait no, at least Britni can win eliminations Biggrin

So can Cory....

cory couldnt even kick a soccer ball into an empty net

Nany is the real world queen and Wes is the real world King<3  

alright off topic on this thread sorrrry

okay but Nany is a more interesting topic anyway so if anything it's promoting conversation in an otherwise irrelevant thread. LMAo Nanys name still doing charity work she don't even have to be on the season to make others relevant.

anyways back to basic Brit

Pages