The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31495 posts / 0 new
Last post

8 people out in 2 weeks gets them to the usual size of a cast at the start of filming lollll, it's probably just a male and female elimination each round

Remind me those 4 are one from each era? 

Bananas and Brandon are both era 2

Jonna 3, nurys 4

Thanks kings and/or queens for the era question. Tbh Bananas losing so early is worth it and nothing can make me sad/mad rn lol

So this pretty much confirms the eliminations aren't partner unless this is purge related. 

Seems like both gender days since it's 8 people

God ****it Brandon 

So Nurys flopped on a puzzle against Jenny. The most overhyped challenger ever. Downfall as swift as her rise.

Nurys got her appearance fee and is gone early, tbh it's worth it. Do we know if these 4 are officially out or what's going on with everyone still there?

she is a challenge fanatic. Talked all that **** last season and got eliminated first

don't matter, it's a brolic girls season

I hope that Jodi is doing well.

I am glad Kailah declined this she would be early out with these girls 

oh?

Averey/Nia probably agreed to side with Jordan/Tori.

They will and then they'll cry when they are discarded.

any drama??

I hope bananas at least got tossed around as well

Tory got no girl to worry about if they have to go against their own teams

I hope that Jodi is doing well.

Hopefully she's doing something and getting Kayzzz and Vicky thrown in.

4 people out in 2 weeks of filming?? Na there has to be 4 or 6 more out already 

Maybe Jonna should stick with all stars Sad

If there's four more out, is there any doubt that it's a lot more Era 2 people? I'm expecting Derek, Ryan, Aviv, and Amanda.

Tory got no girl to worry about if they have to go against their own teams

I don't see how they would considering the people who left.

Pinkrose said that she will reveal more people.

Brandon just won't ever outdo his cutthroat performance lmao. 

Gamer said there's four more out.

Brandon just won't ever outdo his cutthroat performance lmao. 

It wasn't even a good performance he just faced two weak guys in something physical and was getting destroyed until ty gave up.

Nurys should've took that break

Pinkrose said that she will reveal more people.

thanks for the clarification. Didn't want to go back and read everything 

Nurys should've took that break

This will help reduce her target on USA3/41.

Are yall counting Vicky as a brolic? The steroids make her look bloated not muscular. She's not that good, she is just set up through production and casting.

As for Jenny, I have to see more because yeah she might be built, but nobody built like that should've had the hall brawl performance she had. Until I see otherwise, Jenny is at the bottom of the strong girls. 

I wonder who took out both Bananas and Brandon. 

Maybe Jonna should stick with all stars

Maybe she should have stuck with working with oldies and not trying to fit in with the Vacation Carnies. Or her affair karma is just coming back to bite her?

Johns last few shows. Loses to Devin in a final, early out on World Championship, got 3rd place against Chris a Rookie and Cory in USA2, didn't win House of Villains, FIRSTS out of the Traitors 2, now an early out on 40. I wonder if he'll blame Dan this time also.

Pages