The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31519 posts / 0 new
Last post

CML shut up. You think you're smarter than you are, but just as dumb as your two sidekick losers here. People are being homophobic and talking about women's look but you get hyped when I say Nurys a h** (she is). I'm going to keep doing it. The only person that is delusional is yourself.

First of all *****, nothing was said to make you this pressed. Nobody was being homophobic, and OldSchooler wasn't calling her ugly or anything. And idc if you keep doing it I just thought your double contradiction was funny where you first said you were done talking to me, only to continue to talking to me, and then you called Jenna4Eva out for doing the same thing. This isn't the first time where you lash out at someone to an extent that's disproportionate to the comment you were replying to... I know you feel embarrassed by how stupid you act, but there's a simple solution to that: don't act so ******* stupid!

I could never be embarrassed by strangers on the internet. This is your whole life CML. You're a loser and this website is probably your only friend. 

I'm CML's friend. Smile who's your friend on here? Nobody.

Just when we thought that we were free from that disgusting old man, here comes his wife or sister...or both idfk

Lmaooo we already know KVM had his kids make alt accounts to defend Tori, sooo... maybe we should bring Tori up to see what they do. LOL. 

Do it! Bring Tori up. I triple dog dare you. 

They need to come back so I can see why yall so pressed over this person. They don't like Nurys either? Cause that'll do it for the idiots here 

Babe, the delusions aren't cute. We've been over this! Willfully ignorant people are both exhausting and confusing 

CML shut up. You think you're smarter than you are, but just as dumb as your two sidekick losers here. People are being homophobic and talking about women's look but you get hyped when I say Nurys a h** (she is). I'm going to keep doing it. The only person that is delusional is yourself.

Who's a sidekick? Lol and who is being homophobic?!? What did I miss. Can you explain, sensitive Sally?

It would take too much time to explain to you stupid. Let CML continue to fight. You sit in the corner. 

Oh that was a good one. How about you stop hating in Nurys because she's a woman you wish you were but never can be.

Nope. I came here to genuinely talk about the Challenge as a fan. But now that I see how easily pressed yall get over ho*bag Nurys I'm going to keep bringing her up just to bother you.

And we will keep talking about linebacker Jenny and the hog Tory. Hope you enjoy! And don't cry anymore then you hypocrite.

That's fine. Just proves your hypocrisy even if you and CML lack the total self-awareness to see it. 

I got involved cause you came here slinging Nurys insults for nothing when you have literally a linebacker in your profile picture. Lol at least put someone good in your profile before insulting someone. Jenny is the most boring person ever on this show. Figures you'd like her.

I'm CML's friend. who's your friend on here? Nobody.

Lmaooo she is KVM's daughter but he's not here anymore and idk if a dad counts as a friend anyways. Also can you believe that she said that a website can be a friend? LOL! Smile

On here? No one. But that's not saying much, lol. At least CML is actually good at arguing. You're like talking to a mentally challenged six year old. 

Just when we thought that we were free from that disgusting old man, here comes his wife or sister...or both idfk

Lmaooo we already know KVM had his kids make alt accounts to defend Tori, sooo... maybe we should bring Tori up to see what they do. LOL. 

You've already defended her numerous times. Lol you're not good at this game.

Omg! I've never passed up on a triple dog dare before. *thinking emoji* 

Lmaooo she is KVM's daughter but he's not here anymore and idk if a dad counts as a friend anyways. Also can you believe that she said that a website can be a friend? LOL!

This website is your life CML. You're a loser.

Lmaooo she is KVM's daughter but he's not here anymore and idk if a dad counts as a friend anyways. Also can you believe that she said that a website can be a friend? LOL!

Imagine being KVM's child. No wonder why the Jenny Fan is so miserable and terrible. And LOL that's the same shit KVM would say but he was here more than everyone.

Omg! I've never passed up on a triple dog dare before. *thinking emoji* 

Tell her that Tory is fat and that her blond hair is fake and she isn't a good competitor. Those used to drive him wild. Smile

If I'm a loser then why were you asking to be my friend, let alone while I had never said anything nice to you. Oh, and also, can we get back to you saying that people were being homophobic? Who was being homophobic LOL? I'd love to know 

If I'm a loser then why were you asking to be my friend, let alone while I had never said anything nice to you. Oh, and also, can we get back to you saying that people were being homophobic? Who was being homophobic LOL? I'd love to know 

This is what I'm waiting for as well. Lol

Imagine being KVM's child. No wonder why the Jenny Fan is so miserable and terrible. And LOL that's the same shit KVM would say but he was here mote than everyone.

Can someone please find this KVM person so CML and Jenna4 can ride his d**k some more. Yall still got a hard on for him apparently. When did he get banned?

Imagine being KVM's child. No wonder why the Jenny Fan is so miserable and terrible. And LOL that's the same shit KVM would say but he was here mote than everyone.

Can someone please find this KVM person so CML and Jenna4 can ride his d**k some more. Yall still got a hard on for him apparently. When did he get banned?

When don't you ask him. He's in your living room or bedroom right now.

...and when you do, please set him up on a blind date with UKLover. They are a match made in Heaven Smile

...and when you do, please set him up on a blind date with UKLover. They are a match made in Heaven

They're the same person/lovers/siblings. Smile

Asking to be your friend was a joke. Damn, I thought you were the smart one CML. The homophobic person is the person who apologized to the gay people here because when they thought I was a gay man they were about to hurl gay insults at me. 

Do you really think he'd let someone in his room during one of his regularly scheduled watch parties of Tori's OnlyFans? He was always so ashamed of the love he had for his queen on here Sad

He's not smooth brain.

Asking to be your friend was a joke. Damn, I thought you were the smart one CML. The homophobic person is the person who apologized to the gay people here because when they thought I was a gay man they were about to hurl gay insults at me. 

1. He's gay.

2. You said about to.. but didn't.

3. He's gay. He doesn't hate himself.

4. Your little analogy makes no sense.

He's not smooth brain.

That made no sense.

Do you really think he'd let someone in his room during one of his regularly scheduled watch parties of Tori's OnlyFans? He was always so ashamed of the love he had for his queen on here

Why are you talking about someone that is banned? Y'all have issues. What did he do to yall? 

Well you can never predict what's going on in the mind of a dumb ***** but thank you for that title of "the smart one" Smile and LMAOOOOO at the second part 

I can't believe how pressed this Jenny Fan is lol there have been some real characters here over the years.. but this Jenny Fan is out the gate pressed AF. Almost as annoying as that Big T Fan, the Devin Fan, and KVM. Lol

He's not smooth brain.

That made no sense.

Are you sure you're not Zach's Jenna? Stop proving my point. 

Do you really think he'd let someone in his room during one of his regularly scheduled watch parties of Tori's OnlyFans? He was always so ashamed of the love he had for his queen on here

I didn't think about that. Sad his wife sleeps in the basement at night.

Well you can never predict what's going on in the mind of a dumb ***** but thank you for that title of "the smart one" and LMAOOOOO at the second part 

The smartest one on the slow bus. Don't pat yourself on the back too much. 

I didn't have any idea what you were trying to say either... 

The smart one on the slow bus. Don't pat yourself on the back too much. 

Oh I will. 

He's not smooth brain.

That made no sense.

"He's not smooth brain"? you're missing some sentence construction details here. You speak like a 3rd grader. I can give you some referrals to Hooked On Phonics if you'd like?

Pages