The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31503 posts / 0 new
Last post

Production/Skye kinda ate dropping Emy, no?

yes but it just shows how performative production is because if it was one of their golden boys they'd still be on season 40

Out of all contestants who do you think you'd vibe the most with in person? I feel like I'd be attached to Nanys hip. She seems so warm and kind even when she's a *****

the only people I want to be in a room with are married and I aint looking for their friendships LOL

yeah they aren't wasting 25K on some of these people just to go home in 2 days. they are stuck for at least a month! 

is the pay really this low for people not ct, Jordan, John or Tori?? I thought it would at least be 60-125k depending on the person and how many seasons they have done. Crazy to put your life on hold for 3 months for only 25k 

they said trishelle was offered 25K so it is probably closer to 100K for bananas and CT if not more

Out of all contestants who do you think you'd vibe the most with in person? I feel like I'd be attached to Nanys hip. She seems so warm and kind even when she's a *****

the only people I want to be in a room with are married and I aint looking for their friendships LOL

Me with Darrell and Kefla.

John had a six-figure contract with a certain amount of seasons he had to do. I think it was like 3 or 4?

Theo, he would BE One of the boys

For the girls either Kaz or Kailah

How is Derrick K posting on Twitter so much while on 40? I can't imagine he's paying someone to manage his accounts. 

How is Derrick K posting on Twitter so much while on 40? I can't imagine he's paying someone to manage his accounts. 

His best friend Scott that he does his podcast with runs his accounts while he films 

i really thought there was an update lmao

Me with Darrell and Kefla.

girl we gonna FIGHT cuz thats who I was talking about LMAOOOO. Something about Kefla's voice makes me feral

i really thought there was an update lmao

UGH! It got me too!

Well I choose my favorites based on who I like so DAT TALK! I would instigate Amanda & Theo to start fights and provoke people and then sit back with Darrell and Leroy and laugh at their commentary of the situation. Katie and Tina are loud and fun, those are my favorite kind of people. 

When Ashley Mitchell comes in as a mercenary & flings Emily Shrooms & Kaycee in that 3 way tug of war elim! 

What do we think the format of how people getting sent to redemption is, girl/guy from a team? Individual? 

When Ashley Mitchell comes in as a mercenary & flings Emily Shrooms & Kaycee in that 3 way tug of war elim! 

Hey boo, you remember Vevmo?! Omy.

This season will be saved!

I already forgot Emily is on this. I wanted to be excited but then I remembered she returned for champs vs stars and was zzz as usual 

I can imagine a situation where if Nurys/Michele/Katie/Tina are in the redemption house, only one comes back but if Tori/Emily/Gaycee/Jenny are in redemption 2 or 3 come back. Seems like something prod would pull, no?

I can imagine a situation where if Nurys/Michele/Katie/Tina are in the redemption house, only one comes back but if Tori/Emily/Gaycee/Jenny are in redemption 2 or 3 come back. Seems like something prod would pull, no?

Yes, they will do whatever to protect their favs.

Wait KVM isn't on here anymore I can call Emily "Blackface girl" without him bursting into tears Smile

hope we get the format before whoever is out tbh, hopefully that's confirmed soon 

I'm so annoyed. I thought there was an update so I was like 'lemme get these chores outta the way first' all excited to find out something new and then I open the thread to see a dumb ***** commenting on there cluelessly. And that was the mf update. Oh hell naw.

I think I would be closest to Jodi, Ryan and Kaycee. I think I would bond with Laurel because we both like animals.

What kind of topics would you Chodi, Ryen, and Kayzzz discuss?

Jodi* and leave her alone, punk! The rest, however, you can drag.

Jodi- Life in Europe

Ryan- The Sugababes

Kaycee- Video games

Imma need somebody to get active with Gaycee and give her a storyline like Amber, Amanda, & Bayleigh did 

Imma need somebody to get active with Gaycee and give her a storyline like Amber, Amanda, & Bayleigh did 

I think it will be good for Kaycee to focus on finding her footing in the game and navigating a season with so many strong competitors.

Pages