The Challenge: Battle of The Eras- Season 40 - Spoilers Discussion

31519 posts / 0 new
Last post

even if they're in redemption having phones makes no sense 

It makes no sense not to give them limited phone access. 12 weeks away is a long time. They should have time to do their business, connect with family, or escape the game for a bit. 

Maybe they're allowing them an hour or two a day phone access under production supervision? Like everyone cast use Instagram/Twitter but can't text more than "Hey, I'm good." It's a changing world, these people's brands mean a lot to them.

Yah taking away their phones seem silly nowadays. Spoilers get out regardless, and any drama that is fostered from them being in an environment away from their phones doesnt see the light of day anyways. I dont see the issue with them having phones at night for an hour like on HOV

CML what will you do if Cara flops?

She won't, so I guess you'll never know. 

talking shïț while I'm not here huh bǐťčħ? Worry about napaulieon flopping on his 5th or 6th challenge season

He's done four seasons and has never flopped. Nothing to worry about... omg, does this mean you don't WANT me to have anything to worry about? Thank you so much bestie Smile

And the only ãşš I will kiss are the ones that belong to these men below

You having such good taste in men is sooo ****** funny to me because your taste in the challenge women... leaves something to be desired. I just wish you used a picture of Turbo when he looked... better (WOTW1+2). 

CML will have no choice but to come to the BETTER side and stan Laurel *giggles*

Thanks, but I'd rather die. 

talking shïț while I'm not here huh bǐťčħ? Worry about napaulieon flopping on his 5th or 6th challenge season

He's done four seasons and has never flopped. Nothing to worry about... omg, does this mean you don't WANT me to have anything to worry about? Thank you so much bestie

I mean, I would definitely call that WOTW 2 performance after talking shit all season long flopping 

Wassam baby! Just wanted to send out my first comment as a user! I've been reading the spoiler threads on here since Invasion and finally decided to make an account. I'm a 32 year old straight black man from New Orleans, LA. I've been a fan of The Challenge since I was a child. My first season watching was Battle of the Sexes 1. My first Road Rules season was Campus Crawl and my first Real World season was Vegas 1 (I think). My favorite challengers for males are Darrell, Shane L, Landon, Alton, Marlon, Cohutta, Nelly T (stay up brudda), Hunter, Theo C, Leroy, Dario, and the casual in me likes CT and Wes (sometimes when he's not playing a character). My favorite women are Kellyanne, Coral, Amanda, Kam, Veronica, Tina, Jonna, Nia, Theresa, Jenn G, Marie, & Nurys. I'm pretty laid back so I probably won't be posting like crazy but I  hope to have some good discussions with you guys! 

Instagram followers be glitching left and right, I wouldn't be shocked if Aviv is still there

I mean, I would definitely call that WOTW 2 performance after talking shit all season long flopping 

Yet he pushed through and made it to the final stage, unlike some of his teammates *flexing bicep emoji* 

Wassam baby! Just wanted to send out my first comment as a user! I've been reading the spoiler threads on here since Invasion and finally decided to make an account. I'm a 32 year old straight black man from New Orleans, LA. I've been a fan of The Challenge since I was a child. My first season watching was Battle of the Sexes 1. My first Road Rules season was Campus Crawl and my first Real World season was Vegas 1 (I think). My favorite challengers for males are Darrell, Shane L, Landon, Alton, Marlon, Cohutta, Nelly T (stay up brudda), Hunter, Theo C, Leroy, Dario, and the casual in me likes CT and Wes (sometimes when he's not playing a character). My favorite women are Kellyanne, Coral, Amanda, Kam, Veronica, Tina, Jonna, Nia, Theresa, Jenn G, Marie, & Nurys. I'm pretty laid back so I probably won't be posting like crazy but I  hope to have some good discussions with you guys! 

Oh heyyy new guy Smile

What's good! 

I'm like her only fan but I hope jenny takes out girls

Hey welcome! Hope you love it here. Rule #1 no babies! Smile

What's good! Happy to be here! Tryna figure out how to use the site lmaoo 

Hey welcome! Hope you love it here. Rule #1 no babies!

huh? 

Oh heyyy new guy

wassup!

Huh?????

lowkey forgot about this season ngl! if there is a redemption house spoilers are going to be slow but tbh that's a good thing

I'm like her only fan but I hope jenny takes out girls

Not her only one! Smile

Huh?????

No b itches CML you b itch! Smile No cry babies when I call Tory fat! Smile

huh? 

No cry babies. Haha we can be tough on some of the Challengers here. Smile

No b itches CML you b itch! No cry babies when I call Tory fat!

Lmaooo I'll never understand why you think Tori is fat. Me when you call Tori fat: 

No cry babies. Haha we can be tough on some of the Challengers here.

[/quote] All good! I've been reading for a few years so I'm prepared lol

why did yall let Kelly Annes Onlyfans subscriber lie 5 pages ago about her being top 3 hottest challenge girls? 

We used to be a proper shit posting community 

Love your pic and name!

No b itches CML you b itch! No cry babies when I call Tory fat!

Lmaooo I'll never understand why you think Tori is fat. Me when you call Tori fat: 

She's not fat tho, she's maybe 2006 fat at like the peak of body dysmorphia in women but she not 2024 fat 

Hmmmmmmmm!?!?!?!?

This is not a good picture, no. For example, if my picture came back and it looked like this, then I would feel humiliated. BUT, I would not say she is fat, no Smile

Pages