The Challenge: Season 40 - Early Pointless Speculation

12431 posts / 0 new
Last post

@pinkrose BAN caramarialoverrrr you've got 24 hours! *giggles*

DON'T OMG. 

@pinkrose BAN caramarialoverrrr you've got 24 hours! *giggles*

DON'T OMG. 

Smile

Has it been confirmed yet if these names are still up in the air: Ryan, Tyler, Trishelle, Rachel?

Derek C. is pretty much confirmed right?

Everyone does hate amber though for just breathing let's not lie here caramarialuver... haven't you seen it happen season after season. Don't make us have our first fight on here boo!

Queen Aneesa has no reason to be jealous of her when she's already gotten an easy elimination win off of her, no?

all Aneesa has gotten is 20 years of losses and accusations of being an obese peeping Tom... amber b won her first season without even trying!

And twisted ankles

Has it been confirmed yet if these names are still up in the air: Ryan, Tyler, Trishelle, Rachel?

None are confirmed.  Read it slowly 

No shit nobody is confirmed because the cast hasn't been announced yet. I was trying to give them an answer because I'm not a nasty ***** that says terrible things about people like YOU! 

No shit nobody is confirmed because the cast hasn't been announced yet. I was trying to give them an answer because I'm not a nasty ***** that says terrible things about people like YOU! 

You aren't giving them.an answer. Read all your posts about it. They aren't even likely.  Just in the mix as are countless others

You aren't giving them.an answer. Read all your posts about it. They aren't even likely.  Just in the mix as are countless others

That's a longer way of saying what you just said, which I gave an answer to. Your alzheimer's may be worse than I thought...

Good morning marlon hotties Smile

That's a longer way of saying what you just said, which I gave an answer to. Your alzheimer's may be worse than I thought...

Read all your posts about it

I thought Killa was taking a break? They're still spamming now more than ever. 

that was my first post for today ???

What about yesterday boo?

What about yesterday boo?

I don't even remember what I said yesterday ijbol

Not Flop arguing with his own alt account for 30 posts lol.

Do Josh and Paulie hookup this season while Cara cuckølds?

Michele is the most iconic survivor player the challenge has gotten no?

Survivor has so many potentially great characters, even in the New Era. Sydney from 41 would be an amazing villain. Ali from 35 and Lauren from 38 would be America's sweethearts. Alec from 37 is another great villain type and Kaleb from 45, Cole from 35, and Dean from 39 would be great rootable characters.

Survivor has so many potentially great characters, even in the New Era. Sydney from 41 would be an amazing villain. Ali from 35 and Lauren from 38 would be America's sweethearts. Alec from 37 is another great villain type and Kaleb from 45, Cole from 35, and Dean from 39 would be great rootable characters.

Agreed. If they let us me put together a USA3 cast, it would honestly be iconic and introduce a whole new group of rookies to carry the show for a while. I won't even be biased and cast OGs and oldies.

Ok must have missed this. I was on the reddit board and those were the names being thrown around. The only one that surprised me was Trishelle but someone on there posted her convo with Rachel on Twitter and then mentioned they heard production is matching what she wants paid to do the challenge. 

Could and probably is BS but Trishelle did say she was interested in an Old/New situation. And has been liking tweets about her coming back to the challenge.

Trishelle only needs to return if she's bringing Irulan with her.

Ok must have missed this. I was on the reddit board and those were the names being thrown around. The only one that surprised me was Trishelle but someone on there posted her convo with Rachel on Twitter and then mentioned they heard production is matching what she wants paid to do the challenge. 

Could and probably is BS but Trishelle did say she was interested in an Old/New situation. And has been liking tweets about her coming back to the challenge.

Ahhh would you look at that... my answer DID end of being helpful. Stupid KVM stays stupid, to the shock of nobody. 

Clearly you're in need of an education so lemme take it upon myself to be the one to give it to you. There are ten billion gazillion differences that Flopnanas and I share, included but not limited to the fact that he trolls and pretends to like Tori while I hate her annoying *** so much that I could never even pretend to like her. And with that, my TED talk is now complete. 

The HBIC of the challenge sharing **** with the worst thing to ever happen to the challenge??? No ******* thank you. 

Nia has so much potential to be a fierce competitor but she flops and she's boring now Sad

Josh likes Amanda, Melissa and Esther. He has talked about his type multiple times.

Clearly you're in need of an education so lemme take it upon myself to be the one to give it to you. There are ten billion gazillion differences that Flopnanas and I share, included but not limited to the fact that he trolls and pretends to like Tori while I hate her annoying *** so much that I could never even pretend to like her. And with that, my TED talk is now complete. 

I don't see the similarities either boo besides us liking queen cara. Plus im a flop and you're not :) They think I'm killakash too. So whatever why do I need to have a second account for. It's not like I care deeply about any of you*******. I don't argue with people and I ignore most of you here.

I hope that Ryan wins an elimination again.

Agreed. If they let us me put together a USA3 cast, it would honestly be iconic and introduce a whole new group of rookies to carry the show for a while. I won't even be biased and cast OGs and oldies.

We legit could put together an ICONIC USA3 cast.

Derek, run far away from that thing! I despise Ryan. 

Pages

Topic locked