The Challenge: Battle for a new champion - Spoilers Discussion

15061 posts / 0 new
Last post

Wait you don't even have to pick just between the two voted in? The champs can just pick anyone? God I hope not 

Wait you don't even have to pick just between the two voted in? The champs can just pick anyone? God I hope not 

Yeah they can pick anyone. And it seems like nobody is even safe from the daily lol

If they draw the Champ's Choice but that doesn't seem to have happened as of yet.

But most of the Mercs we got we're on last season so I think that could play a part even if they did get to pick anyone.

If they draw the Champ's Choice but that doesn't seem to have happened as of yet.

But most of the Mercs we got we're on last season so I think that could play a part even if they did get to pick anyone.

It happenned 

so has colleen won an elim

King Kyyy so glad he's doing well

He isn't doing well though cause getting thrown in constantly isn't a good thing.

well on this season there's no way around that, it's not his fault he wasn't on ROD

colleen WILL hold it down and pull through. she's taking it round by round until the final Smile

King Kyyy so glad he's doing well

He isn't doing well though cause getting thrown in constantly isn't a good thing.

well on this season there's no way around that, it's not his fault he wasn't on ROD

Def not his fault all im saying is he isn't doing great. People like Berna, Zara, and Asaf have people targeting ride or die people before them. Kyland situation is strange he has hung out with Horacio and Olivia a lot and also Nurys so im wondering if he was caught doing something sneaky and who is actually running house.

no, we're caught up on all elims (except the guys one from yesterday)

oh that's not...

when CT says no to being a merc because the SAG strike

oh that's not...

def not michele - it would've just been a guys day

It happenned 

Interesting.

I could see the Vaca taking a cue from the house on who to pick. Laurel honestly too.

Kaz...possibly, Darrell... I want to say no unless Kyland wanted to go in.

What schedule are you on bestie I've been so confused lately. What day was Cara's elim?

What schedule are you on bestie I've been so confused lately. What day was Cara's elim?

i don't think cara was a mercenary. the schedule i've been going off of was

7/1 - Melissa elim by Tori

7/5 - Darrell loses to Kyland

7/8 - Laurel loses to Ravyn

7/12 - guys day

Cara been in Italy lol

Cara been in Italy lol

She disappeared from social media for a few days, Paulie went to a wedding alone, and then all of a sudden Paulie and Cara pop up in Italy (right next to Croatia)

Maybe she's pulling a Sarah Rice lol

i thought we were missing a girl day so i thought maybe colleen beat a merc 

Cabo not popping this time of year? everybody taking european vacays coincidentally during this time?

where are their ghost accounts? come on out Sarah Rice 

i thought we were missing a girl day so i thought maybe colleen beat a merc 

i'm pretty sure we are not  

idk how they fit 4 eliminations in the schedule before ciarran left, so ignoring ep 1-4, i'm *PRETTY SURE* this is what the schedule has looked like since the mercenaries arrived

--they do elims 2x a week, this season is looking like Wed/Sat rather than Tues/Fri like previous seasons--

Saturday, June 17th: Ciarran eliminated by Jordan (tracks with his boot being spoiled 6/19 with Jujuy)

Wednesday, June 21st: Kaz loses to Big T

Saturday, June 24th: Callum eliminated by Devin (tracks with his boot being spoiled 6/25 on reddit then here)

Wednesday, June 27th: Big T eliminated by Kaycee (tracks with her boot being spoiled 6/28)

Saturday, July 1st: Melissa eliminated by Tori (this was likely when bananas was supposed to come in, prob for a double elim w tori, and he dropped last minute, making it a second girls day. this tracks with her boot being spoiled 7/3).

Wednesday, July 5th: Darrell loses to Kyland

Saturday, July 8th: Laurel loses to Ravyn

Wednesday, July 12th: TBA

There could be a double elimination since the mercenaries lost the last couple.

There could be a double elimination since the mercenaries lost the last couple.

maybe coming up but darrell was tues and laurel was sat for sure, laurel was still posting in croatia on monday/tuesday. 

why are we hyping colleen again? i always get her mixed up with that other girl from ROD 

kim was the one who showed personality between them two on ROD, but i guess vevmo always goes up for the worthless blondes who dont offer much. 

kim was the one who showed personality between them two on ROD, but i guess vevmo always goes up for the worthless blondes who dont offer much. 

Alright now you are just pulling a KVM or Jman and looking to be controversial lol.

I could see a double coming up since three mercs have lost now.

idk how they fit 4 eliminations in the schedule before ciarran left, so ignoring ep 1-4, i'm *PRETTY SURE* this is what the schedule has looked like since the mercenaries arrived

--they do elims 2x a week, this season is looking like Wed/Sat rather than Tues/Fri like previous seasons--

Saturday, June 17th: Ciarran eliminated by Jordan (tracks with his boot being spoiled 6/19 with Jujuy)

Wednesday, June 21st: Kaz loses to Big T

Saturday, June 24th: Callum eliminated by Devin (tracks with his boot being spoiled 6/25 on reddit then here)

Wednesday, June 27th: Big T eliminated by Kaycee (tracks with her boot being spoiled 6/28)

Saturday, July 1st: Melissa eliminated by Tori (this was likely when bananas was supposed to come in, prob for a double elim w tori, and he dropped last minute, making it a second girls day. this tracks with her boot being spoiled 7/3).

Wednesday, July 5th: Darrell loses to Kyland

Saturday, July 8th: Laurel loses to Ravyn

Wednesday, July 12th: TBA

I think Darrell was supposed to be the next male mercenary after Laurel and Bananas was supposed to compete when Darrell lost because why tf would production give Bananas a Hall Brawl elimination knowing the only dude he has a chance to beat is Jay (who is exactly same size as Bananas)

The usual. 

it's possible to be hot and good at the show, ask Bayleigh Dayton 

Pages