The Challenge : Ride or Dies - Spoilers Discussion

27167 posts / 0 new
Last post

i saw one of the (i think producers?) confirm the documentary leads up to the launch of 38 so either the week of the final episode or the week after will be when it airs.. cast pics should be soon then right?

Thanks for confirming what we already knew 

I dont read this thread but you clearly live here? **** lol ******* weirdo

i saw one of the (i think producers?) confirm the documentary leads up to the launch of 38 so either the week of the final episode or the week after will be when it airs.. cast pics should be soon then right?

How is it weird simply informing you and your fake accounts. You thought you did something there 

So Colleen and Laurel both unfollowed Fessy

meanwhile Nurys posted a pic with him from corys fight. Did she finally get the chance to get with him? Or was it Diandra?

Probably both

meanwhile Nurys posted a pic with him from corys fight. Did she finally get the chance to get with him? Or was it Diandra?

Probably both

Lol throwback of the day when somebody here called them Eskimo sisters

my sis Colleen got that DR trip and bounced ❤️

Fessy ghosted her

At this point Fessy ways is old and boring same shit different girls every season. Time to refresh his storylines because zzzzzzzz.

Meet multiple girls on one season they either visit him in Orlando or go on a vacay then unfollowed him after he moves on/ghost them. (Michele, Tori, Amanda, laurel, Colleen). The only smart one was Gabby threw his letter to the garbage and went back to her bf without looking back.

Does Laurel even like dudes anymore because boo why she trippin

first promo released

How is it weird simply informing you and your fake accounts. You thought you did something there 

Fake accounts? you got notifs for this shit I have this account only lol

that promo was looking very spy and agent-y. hoping that's not how the season is

that promo was looking very spy and agent-y. hoping that's not how the season is

right? You could've told me that was one of the promo clips they used for double agents and I would've believed you

Where is the promo?

Where is the promo?

just a little teaser

https://twitter.com/TheChallenge/status/1569385355815575552

also i know yall are over it lol, but im lowkey excited for this. i need to see how some of this stuff played out.

I can't believe were getting over 15 episodes of my girl amber this season Smile

I can't believe were getting over 15 episodes of my man chauncey this season

I can't believe were getting over 15 episodes of my girl amber this season

And the way she outlasted KC on 2/3 seasons she's on only feels right Smile

Weren't you calling her a flop like 2 days ago? Lmao

You think the Borzotra Baddies would let you back in after you jumped ship for the stable queen? Smile

You think the Borzotra Baddies would let you back in after you jumped ship for the stable queen?

Yeah, and then he even ditched Nany for the hog!!!

Where is the promo?

just a little teaser

i didn't even catch this was a promo initially lol. All the shit looks the same across 3 different shows: the challenges, the eliminations, the uniforms, the episode formula and filming style. Like it's too much and it's hard to tell what's the main show, what's all stars, what's the USA show.

Honestly, they need to cut all stars and the USA shit and just let the mtv show go until the wheels fall off and then call it a day. 

You think the Borzotra Baddies would let you back in after you jumped ship for the stable queen?

Yeah, and then he even ditched Nany for the hog!!!

mhm

Laurel stans UNITE! I'm riding HARD for my girl this season get ready. 

Laurel stans UNITE! I'm riding HARD for my girl this season get ready. 

I need Laurel to team up with Queen Amber. I need to see this alliance 

Im the original amber stan on vevmo so I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT! Smile

So today we're gonna get another teaser with "Or" and then tomorrow "die" with the cast/trailer being announced? Maybe during the finale of USA (probs not tho bc it's CBS)?

Where is the promo?

just a little teaser

i didn't even catch this was a promo initially lol. All the shit looks the same across 3 different shows: the challenges, the eliminations, the uniforms, the episode formula and filming style. Like it's too much and it's hard to tell what's the main show, what's all stars, what's the USA show.

Honestly, they need to cut all stars and the USA shit and just let the mtv show go until the wheels fall off and then call it a day. 

Lol not really.

here is your teaser for the day lmaoo

https://twitter.com/TheChallenge/status/1569770514968723457

looks more likely that the press release is coming tomrrow. i wonder if they'll do it at noon like they usualy do

Pages