The Challenge : Season 38 - Spoilers Discussion

16271 posts / 0 new
Last post

also barely anybody is watching allstars so it really has nothing to do with his main show legacy. in the 38 regular seasons of the challenge he just isn't that guy anymore. definitely got lapped 

also barely anybody is watching allstars so it really has nothing to do with his main show legacy. in the 38 regular seasons of the challenge he just isn't that guy anymore. definitely got lapped 

He's 42/43--not everyone is Tom Brady (or CT) with a never-ending prime.  I expect him to do well on All Stars but, much like Aneesa, the fact he's even relevant to be given a spot is a win at this point.  Take that app check.

He's 42/43--not everyone is Tom Brady (or CT) with a never-ending prime.  I expect him to do well on All Stars but, much like Aneesa, the fact he's even relevant to be given a spot is a win at this point.  Take that app check.

right he can keep taking the app check as he should. i doubt he gives af how he looks. facts remain facts tho 

right he can keep taking the app check as he should. i doubt he gives af how he looks. facts remain facts tho 

They do but, like with sports, careers aren't judged by the end of their careers as some guys hang on after they should have walked away but when you discuss "the best" it's always in their prime. 

FIRST they give us a fuggin cliffhanger on a elimination I was looking forward to seeing all season on All Stars THEN V and Darrell get bounced AND NOW the Shania ***** concert I was going to tonight gets cancelled?!?! WTF?!??! I CANNOT WIN!!! 3 strikes and I am out! lmao

wait why was it cancelled? Me and my friends almost went to that tonight lol

Shania is sick............ SMH FML!!! lmao

awww I ended up going to cirque de Soleil last night instead

honestly Darrell deserves it, bro has had the worst return span ever. he just keeps coming back to lose. 

He used to be such an intimidating presence

he had Veronica as a partner, continue to sound stupid 

Darrell isn't going to **** you, he has a wife 

you exposed yourself that you know absolutely nothing about the show once you started posting more. 

Darrell isn't sexually attracted to men

CD are u slow

Ya'll need to stop coming for my bestie ChampionDarrell, let him be!

Tori Deal grinning after finding out the first elimination will be rigged in her favor.

Omg...?! You are VILE for this one.

Jeremiah would have saved the season

Does anyone else feel like Cara & Paulie have been, idk how say it but slow in posting on IG? Don't they usually post a bunch of stories?

Does anyone else feel like Cara & Paulie have been, idk how say it but slow in posting on IG? Don't they usually post a bunch of stories?

Nobody here pays attention to them. 

Cara and paulie are never returning... moving on.

If Amber goes into elimination, I hope she doesn't tell Chauncey to kiss her like she did Jeremiah in the middle of it. That was kind of cringey lol

Gamer seems rlly excited about something, so I'm assuming something hood may have happened

<3 

The two village idiots SlowBoyWes and LavenderObsessedWithCD will learn one day it's better to ignore me than look dumb as hell 

Goodnight to queen Nany who is winning this season 

I might be going crazy y'all. But since there is basically nobody left to root for, I'm kind of thinking a Naneigh win would be a cute storyline...

<3 

The two village idiots SlowBoyWes and LavenderObsessedWithCD will learn one day it's better to ignore me than look dumb as hell 

mmk

They do but, like with sports, careers aren't judged by the end of their careers as some guys hang on after they should have walked away but when you discuss "the best" it's always in their prime. 

why are we acting like darrell wasn't a few minutes up a mountain and a very flukey contrived final from winning back to back all stars shows??

i guess these are the people acting like laurel isnt good bc she went home early either 

I might be going crazy y'all. But since there is basically nobody left to root for, I'm kind of thinking a Naneigh win would be a cute storyline...

I mean out of the friendship alliance she's probably the one I want to win the most but if she's paired with John in the final then I'd rather faysal win. I'm still rooting for Olivia/Horacio, Michele/Jay, Amber/Chauncey tho

why are we acting like darrell wasn't a few minutes up a mountain and a very flukey contrived final from winning back to back all stars shows??

i guess these are the people acting like laurel isnt good bc she went home early either 

I mean I think Melinda and Nehemiah deserved the win more then the other people in the final but the last part was so dumb

yes. cara usually has 100 stories and goes on live for her book club

omg she has a book club lmao

yeah she picks a book and reads like a chapter of it a night on IG Live and then discusses it w her viewers 

yeah she picks a book and reads like a chapter of it a night on IG Live and then discusses it w her viewers 

Who the **** goes on these IG lives? Idris?????

Pages