The Challenge: Ride or Dies (Non-spoilers discussions)

4676 posts / 0 new
Last post

I thought yall were combining Kaycee and Manatee when yall said Maytee.

LOL?

Jay and Analyse would be interesting

they don't have jobs 

To be fair, most jobs aren't jus going to let u leave like this. I'd probably wait till I was done w these to work. My boss would straight up jus let me go lol

which exactly proves that these people are losers and really try hard to be cast for a dying show on a dead network 

Sounds like jealousy to me. Sorry they have cool fun ways to make money and u have to follow the typical 9-5. That sounds alot more like the loser in this scenario

lol dude you work in a warehouse and get banned from fb games for sending out unsolicited d*** pics.

my 9-5 pays well. thanks for asking teeth gap.

Stinky can stay home.

Do y'all think turbo and da'vonne can win? I think they may be the number one team on 38

I just KNOW that's the pair to beat if they were on but that is purely fan fiction for now. Sad.

miss pinkrose would have been said don't hold your breath about turbo and da'vonne ages ago but the fact she hasn't and both are on the list gives me hope they both are closer than they've ever been to being back this time Sad

Anybody else miss the Jeremiah stan? Justice for KEKBRUH!

How interesting can a first boot be on their 1 day stay *giggles*

Do y'all think turbo and da'vonne can win? I think they may be the number one team on 38

I just KNOW that's the pair to beat if they were on but that is purely fan fiction for now. Sad.

miss pinkrose would have been said don't hold your breath about turbo and da'vonne ages ago but the fact she hasn't and both are on the list gives me hope they both are closer than they've ever been to being back this time

I wish but I'll be on full stan mode if they end up in the final cast and paired up. I'd die happy.

Anybody else miss the Jeremiah stan?

I feel bad for him without amber he has no chance to be given another chance Sad

although bring him back for the awkwardness since amber's bf will be on this *giggles* 

What about RodentWarrior?

I liked the Jeremiah stan.

Analice is the kind of hottie that the show needs but she will be the BIGGEST Kaycee, Josh, Tori follower. Keep her home.

RodentWarrior can stay the f*** away but KEKBRUH needs to return.

RodentWarrior can stay the f*** away but KEKBRUH needs to return.

Why is Kek banned?

isnt rodentwarrior the devin stan

isnt rodentwarrior the devin stan

yes loool. Now why did you drag the TYB person that hard? Been cackling for a minute now thinking of the gap tooth comment.

Wait, what happened to him? He was funny! When he set his profile to KVM's profile picture 

Wait, what happened to him? He was funny! When he set his profile to KVM's profile picture 

That was hilarious! Everyone fell for it too lol.

Petition to bring back Kekbruh

• Oldschooler/Kajun
  • Petition to bring back Kekbruh

• Oldschooler/Kajun
  • Add me

This would be the first season since WOTW1 where you can't change partners after winning elimination. That or they're going to pretend that it's a big deal that you're leaving your BFF for someone else.

Petition to bring back Kekbruh

• Oldschooler/Kajun
  • Hauserman/ChampionDarrell's Crush
  • Add me

This is how I think the cast will look...probably 

You are wrong

This is how I think the cast will look...probably 

You are wrong

Thank gosh.

Gabby Allen could've been a champion if she did another season and some of y'all forget that 

oop. let them know !!!

Did I atleast guess some of them right?

Pages