The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 2

30197 posts / 0 new
Last post

I could see Cory winning the next challenge for the guys I wonder which female wins 

How does Cory win a season?  smh

I could see Cory winning the next challenge for the guys I wonder which female wins 

he came close his first few seasons.

Honestly would ashley gotten a record tying 3rd win joining evelyn and veronica if she wasnt DQ'd this season? I mean she was pretty close to the end. Your opinions?

No he didn't.  As a male/male pair he lost to Cara/Jamie and they were trailing Jenna until the food portion.  Then he had one of the worst final performances ever on Invasion.   When did he came close?   Am I forgetting him in a final early on?

Honestly would ashley gotten a record tying 3rd win joining evelyn and veronica if she wasnt DQ'd this season? I mean she was pretty close to the end. Your opinions?

No--this was Kaycee's season to lose (just my opinion)

if there a partner stealing twist in the final again, wouldnt CT take ashley tho

if there a partner stealing twist in the final again, wouldnt CT take ashley tho

Depends on who CT thinks is better at this stage I guess--I would pick Kaycee or Ashley but maybe CT wouldn't

No he didn't.  As a male/male pair he lost to Cara/Jamie and they were trailing Jenna until the food portion.  Then he had one of the worst final performances ever on Invasion.   When did he came close?   Am I forgetting him in a final early on?

2nd and 3rd is close to 1st place.

2nd and 3rd is close to 1st place.

Not really--were Kam and Cory close to winning last year?   But whatever

someone on reddit pointed out that cory and bettina puzle elim was the cutthroat logo and in the trailer next week the players have another cutthroat logo puzzle in the daily (we know they get separated in 3 teams maybe its cutthroat format?)

At this point Does CT's political game this season have a case for the greatest of all time?

someone on reddit pointed out that cory and bettina puzle elim was the cutthroat logo and in the trailer next week the players have another cutthroat logo puzzle in the daily (we know they get separated in 3 teams maybe its cutthroat format?)

They might be onto something because there was that 3-way tbone daily in the super trailer

At this point Does CT's political game this season have a case for the greatest of all time?

yes, if you take away jps random *** choice to send him in ppl havent targeted him since rivals 

yes, if you take away jps random *** choice to send him in ppl havent targeted him since rivals 

Wait, didn't they targeted him in DA when he was with Ash and targeted him that season CT went up against Jay.

Pat Mayo actually Predicted that CT and Kaycee win it all this week.

Pat Mayo actually Predicted that CT and Kaycee win it all this week.

queen bettina predicted it first in the last episode 

Wait, didn't they targeted him in DA when he was with Ash and targeted him that season CT went up against Jay.

i dont really count that, like jps it was random kam was just in her feelings. im talking about actively going after him

yall think they will finally target CT early next season or will he win 3 times in a row lol

and thoughts for kaycee too?

i dont really count that, like jps it was random kam was just in her feelings. im talking about actively going after him

But they actively did target him at least in Double Agents; you cannot just brush that as Kam being salty. It was a social blunder on CT's part on turning down Kam and that got him sent into the elimination. Plus they were targeting all champs (CT/Ash vs Nat/Wes [empahsis on Wes]) until they realized it was just gonna be Ash vs Nat (which was the twist) hence why they then tried to ice him (along with Derell) out in hopes he doesnt win and send himself in to get a skull. I think had it not been for the skull twist, he would've been continuously targeted.

JP was def just a rookie trying to get his chance with CT over anything really strategic.

the Jay one, I realized CT through himself in and lost. 

CT was targeted in DA tho, they were purposely blocking him to not get a skull. Of course that strategy went to hell because it only works if he doesnt win a mission. And of course the time he wins a mission his power is OD! 

I was talking about only this season

I was talking about only this season

Yeah, DA discussion came to play when Mr.Wade mentioned he hasn't been targeted since Rivals. 

The Challenge version of Boston Rob's home run in season 22 of Survivor Lmao

I'll never forgive production for finally giving us the 3 team format again this season only to still only have a pair win.  Unless for whatever reason CT and Kaycee were the remaining people of their team.

Wait so its going to split into teams next episode?

Wait so its going to split into teams next episode?

yea, suppose to

Finally watched this episode. This is the Cory we need. He was the star of this episode and messy Cory came out 

Well Boston Rob has done it with a bunch of rookies and Russell, CT has done it with veterans some of them with 7 seasons...

Kim's win was better tho... Rob was playing with the worst cast in survivor history minus Andrea

Well Boston Rob has done it with a bunch of rookies and Russell, CT has done it with veterans some of them with 7 seasons...

Kim's win was better tho... Rob was playing with the worst cast in survivor history minus Andrea

The worst cast part is true Lmao

But still, I think the way Rob made deals with every single one of them WHILE somehow preventing them from making deals or even having secret talks with eachother, and basically being the one and only decision maker of the tribe without putting a target on his back, and also making everyone feel completely safe up until their last minute in the game-- I find that a far more impressive political game than just flying under the radar while knowing that most of the males are too scared to vote you in because you'd likely come back and come after them, and that the females don't even want you out of the game to begin with.

I wish more people would test him. He's 6-5 in eliminations so that should show them that anything can happen. Even Johnny beat him on free agents at puzzles.

Pages