The Challenge : Spies, Lies and Allies (Spoiler Discussion) - Part 2

27213 posts / 0 new
Last post

I love people pretending if CT said Corey Tacha Esther Priscilla etc that he wouldn't have been attacked and called a racist/homophobe here. 

tori is literally hated on this board and doesn't have as huge a following with casuals yet she wasn't called racist for calling the rookie girls and big t layups last season. Don't get me wrong, people still hate on tori (I'm not a fan) but even with that, no one called her racist or "cancelled" her for that, so why would they cancel ct ? Why do you keep trying to enter the oppression olympics?

white people aren't oppressed kvm. especially not straight white men like you and ct 

lol Tori is called racist and homophobic all the time. She only dates black men to pretend she's not racist. She claimed she was bi so she can't be held accountable for posts she made. 

So I'm genuinely confused on what video KVM is talking about that was posted a few pages back and everyone had agreed on. Anyone care to fill me in?

I think CT was just poking fun and it probably wasn't that deep.

I love people pretending if CT said Corey Tacha Esther Priscilla etc that he wouldn't have been attacked and called a racist/homophobe here. 

tori is literally hated on this board and doesn't have as huge a following with casuals yet she wasn't called racist for calling the rookie girls and big t layups last season. Don't get me wrong, people still hate on tori (I'm not a fan) but even with that, no one called her racist or "cancelled" her for that, so why would they cancel ct ? Why do you keep trying to enter the oppression olympics?

white people aren't oppressed kvm. especially not straight white men like you and ct 

lol Tori is called racist and homophobic all the time. She only dates black men to pretend she's not racist. She claimed she was bi so she can't be held accountable for posts she made. 

Wait so are you saying tori is racist........

was she called racist for specifically calling big t a layup (which she has done multiple times).  I'm not denying she is called racist or homophobic, she just didn't get called racist for that specific thing... which is exactly what this conversation is about. 

I'm sorry but I'm over KVM being so **** annoying. He is so mad at the world and makes these incorrect, ignorant, and rude comments just to express his hatred. 

Just ignore him people just fan the fire every time he says something and it makes it worst. Him saying CT would get cancelled for calling Corey a layup is all you need to know about him. 

Cancel culture sucks.

was she called racist for specifically calling big t a layup (which she has done multiple times).  I'm not denying she is called racist or homophobic, she just didn't get called racist for that specific thing... which is exactly what this conversation is about. 

I'm sure she was but here's your excuse of "just not for that".  It's my CT took the best option available to him and why he had to pretend to be nice to the weakest girl last season. People will say remember when CT did X on G3. It's all nonsense 

Amanda and Nany being the two girls doing promo makes my heart want to explodeeee. Legit never thought I'd see them do a show together again and here we are. 

That plus Nelson the faces of Challenge 37 >>> any other season. 

So I'm genuinely confused on what video KVM is talking about that was posted a few pages back and everyone had agreed on. Anyone care to fill me in?

I'm sorry weren't you the one that started this

I'm sure she was but here's your excuse of "just not for that".  It's my CT took the best option available to him and why he had to pretend to be nice to the weakest girl last season. People will say remember when CT did X on G3. It's all nonsense 

for some reason you're being purposefully obtuse so I'll break it down. If tori is being called racist and homophobic because, like you point out, she is and has exhibited a pattern, well, that's on her and is definitely not cancel culture. but no one called her(a white woman) a racist for specifically calling big t (a black woman)  a layup/weak woman  

So ct (a white man) calling a layup(Corey, black man), a layup won't get him cancelled even if said layup is gay or a poc (unless ct has exhibited racist or homophobic behavior in the past then sure, get him)

I think CT was just poking fun and it probably wasn't that deep.

honestly, me too

I just had the thought but imagine the hatred a pair would receive if they eliminated both CT and Tacha in one elimanation

for some reason you're being purposefully obtuse so I'll break it down. If tori is being called racist and homophobic because, like you point out, she is and has exhibited a pattern, well, that's on her and is definitely not cancel culture. but no one called her(a white woman) a racist for specifically calling big t (a black woman)  a layup/weak woman  

So ct (a white man) calling a layup(Corey, black man), a layup won't get him cancelled even if said layup is gay or a poc (unless ct has exhibited racist or homophobic behavior in the past then sure, get him)

Tori's pattern was dating black men just to remind you

And, yes, if CT said that people would have wanted him canceled.  Hell, people are looking for any reason to cancel him.   The "sure, get him" is the problem--it means you support the nonsense.

I just had the thought but imagine the hatred a pair would receive if they eliminated both CT and Tacha in one elimanation

Why Tacha? Is she a fave? Idk much about her.

Why Tacha? Is she a fave? Idk much about her.

She has a huge loyal fan base from her previous reality appearances.  Like "insane" level loyalty

make it turbo and Tacha and youll drive that pair off social meida

And, yes, if CT said that people would have wanted him canceled.  Hell, people are looking for any reason to cancel him.   The "sure, get him" is the problem--it means you support the nonsense.

if that's what you got from what I said then I can't really help you lol. I actually like ct, I usually don't say anything about him here because I think most people on this board either don't like him or are tired of him winning.  

How is me saying "get him" if he is racist or homophobic a problem? Should he not be held accountable IF he is?

also, wtf does tori dating black men have to do with not being called racist for calling big t a layup?

How is me saying "get him" if he is racist or homophobic a problem? Should he not be held accountable IF he is?

As a reminder this is what you said "So ct (a white man) calling a layup(Corey, black man), a layup won't get him cancelled even if said layup is gay or a poc (unless ct has exhibited racist or homophobic behavior in the past then sure, get him)"--so if CT said Corey was a layup you would support him being cancelled if that behavior was exhibited in the past.  You don't see the problem here?   You just proved me right--saying Corey is a layup is worthy of cancelling someone if you can create anything from anything he's done in the past--let's see maybe punching Davis.

Not big t hanging out with my girl Michaela! 

What was even the point of that conversation between Nelson and Fessy? like if I were Nelson I'd just play it cool with Fessy to make him feel safe and then plot behind his back to throw him in the first chance I get. He can "get it twisted" all he wants on the way home. Seriously Nelson had the perfect revenge story line.

Its the "he can get it twisted all he wants on his way home" for me...

As a reminder this is what you said "So ct (a white man) calling a layup(Corey, black man), a layup won't get him cancelled even if said layup is gay or a poc (unless ct has exhibited racist or homophobic behavior in the past then sure, get him)"--so if CT said Corey was a layup you would support him being cancelled if that behavior was exhibited in the past.  You don't see the problem here?   You just proved me right--saying Corey is a layup is worthy of cancelling someone if you can create anything from anything he's done in the past--let's see maybe punching Davis.

you're grasping at straws because you know you're in the wrong.  

if ct was a known racist and homophobe and then calls a gay, black man a layup before even knowing his competiton capabilities (those videos were filmed at the beginning of the season, they wouldn't have known which rookies were layups yet) it could be interpreted as racist and/or homophobic  because how would he know that Corey is a layup? That would have a been a prejudiced statement. but none of that happened. That is a very specific, hypothetical scenario. Ct didn't even mention Corey, and if he did, no one but you would associate his comment with being racist or homophobic (ps: I'm saying this as someone who you would probably say is "pro-cancel culture")

How about we all stop cancelling others for literally no reason. Tori calls big T a layup has no association with race or "dating black men makes her look not racist". People be doing the most with their own assumptions which is called ignorance smh

I'm sorry weren't you the one that started this

my fault I thought there was another post that everyone had agreed with in regards to this topic.

Do you not get bored? How hard is it to not speak??

Pages