The Challenge: Season 37 (Cast discussion)

6619 posts / 0 new
Last post

Tacha looks LIT

Atleast after the first quarantine and on the first challenge it was a cast of 34

I am very curious to see the narrative/editing of this positive case/shut down in production and even more curious how production is going to pivot the game since the cast has had 2 weeks to sit and think it out... 

@Pink - sorry for all the questions, but were there any eliminations prior to the second quarantine? If so, how many? Just trying to gauge how far they got, because I was under the impression it was just a few days. Thanks so much!

@Pink - sorry for all the questions, but were there any eliminations prior to the second quarantine? If so, how many? Just trying to gauge how far they got, because I was under the impression it was just a few days. Thanks so much!

No elimination 

Not to be rude and be like "you have an error", but you spelled Michele's name on the cast spoilers page PinkRose. It's one L, not two for 'Michele'.

From Mark Byron to Hughie. What a huge upgrade.

Josh is not ready for Hughie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjIsHUSpny8

I couldn't watch more than 5 seconds of that shit.  They are just fine handpicking straight trash for this cast now.  Sad.

Filming has resumed

Delete 

Filming has resumed

Oh

hmmm I wonder what the new update to the spoiler page is - is it to cast, theme, format? or just to say that filming has started up again?

hmmm I wonder what the new update to the spoiler page is - is it to cast, theme, format? or just to say that filming has started up again?

just that filming resumed

Bet/Berna/Tracy are new additions on the lock thread

Bettina is apparently a reality TV celebrity, was on four shows, won Paradise Hotel and "stole" some of the prize money

Berna was on two seasons of Survivor, with the second one being All Stars. both seasons she was on, Turbo won

Esther has been added to the lock thread

I got triggered that I thought they brought back THAT Esther. but nope, this is someone different!

Pages