The Challenge: Double Agents - Spoilers Disscussion

29581 posts / 0 new
Last post

Theresa/Jay lowkey screwed themselves but I appreaciate Theresa not holding back.  

You can tell with the editing that it's going to come back and bite them in the *** especially Jay. 

The only way Jay really screwed himself long term is with Cory. That might hinder him working with Nelson in the future.

Leroy will likely never be back but we can't pretend like anyone wouldn't put themselves in with Jay to get a skull. If i'm in the house I'm looking at jay, josh and devin as easier red skulls. 

Jay with some of the worst gameplay in recent memory. Theresa played his *** but it was a great move on her part bc Ashley was totally thrown. 

she played her partner?

yeah she did

these are not permanent partners lmao theresas just looking out for her best interests 

So Darrell didn't want Kam as a partner, huh? Gamer really lied a lot about her

was this said in the live? 

on the show darrell had that confessional wanting kam to become his partner 

So Darrell didn't want Kam as a partner, huh? Gamer really lied a lot about her

was this said in the live? 

on the show darrell had that confessional wanting kam to become his partner 

Jay and Gamer wrote it during filming after they posted the known pairs that they wanted Ashley over Kam

Jay with some of the worst gameplay in recent memory. Theresa played his *** but it was a great move on her part bc Ashley was totally thrown. 

she played her partner?

yeah she did

these are not permanent partners lmao theresas just looking out for her best interests 

Good move for Theresa terrible move for Jay 

Funny how a lot of people thought that Kam and Theresa beefed because of Leroy and called Kam petty, imature and jealous lmaoooo

let's talk about it, also the phantom Ashley/Kam beef lol 

or hers and Natalie's... This agenda to make Kam look bad It's pathetic at this point

Pinkrose is a fan of Kam? She is always defending her when Kvm gets happy with his fingers about her.

I'm not talking about PR, she's the only spoiler acc I like

Who does PR even like this season?

Funny how a lot of people thought that Kam and Theresa beefed because of Leroy and called Kam petty, imature and jealous lmaoooo

let's talk about it, also the phantom Ashley/Kam beef lol 

Ashley was tweeting some vague stuff about fake friends and people assumed Kam was one of them, but obviously that was cleared up when she back in the house 

I just remember one of the spoilers specifically said, none of the champions wanted kam. turns out only ct rejected her. everyone else is cool with her.. they made it seem like everyone hated her

Theresa/Jay lowkey screwed themselves but I appreaciate Theresa not holding back.  

You can tell with the editing that it's going to come back and bite them in the *** especially Jay. 

The only way Jay really screwed himself long term is with Cory. That might hinder him working with Nelson in the future.

Leroy will likely never be back but we can't pretend like anyone wouldn't put themselves in with Jay to get a skull. If i'm in the house I'm looking at jay, josh and devin as easier red skulls. 

Jay was already coming across as not trustworthy to most of the house and now that he kinda played Cory even though he told him he was safe it's not good for him. Doesn't seem like he has close allies and I don't see anyone having his back now. 

Anyone else feel like Devin is working overtime to make sure he's not put on alternate status again? Lol

Anyone else feel like Devin is working overtime to make sure he's not put on alternate status again? Lol

He has the most confessionals so far, clearly he's doing something right 

Im watching kam and leroys recap of the episode and they said once they made the first elimination girls day instead of guys they wanted to lock ct out of elimination and have him stay being partnered with big t the whole season so now i wonder how ct ends up getting his elimination with one of the weakest guys in the house at the time unless he won the daily of course

Im watching kam and leroys recap of the episode and they said once they made the first elimination girls day instead of guys they wanted to lock ct out of elimination and have him stay being partnered with big t the whole season so now i wonder how ct ends up getting his elimination with one of the weakest guys in the house at the time unless he won the daily of course

makes sense because production surely can't be trusted lol

He has the most confessionals so far, clearly he's doing something right 

yeah it's clearly working 

Devin can do too much sometimes, but he's not a bad casting choice imo

Lmao

True but they should also know better than to think there was a possibility that production would allow CT to not get into an elimination

True but they should also know better than to think there was a possibility that production would allow CT to not get into an elimination

Definitely 

I remember hearing that he was campaigning hard to get Josh this was around the time Lolo dq

Yes and he's annoying as ****. Not sure why he hunks he's some great competitor.. he's not terrible but how close has he actually come to final? He's never going to win.

Did anyone see Leroy's live about getting robbed? His car got broken into and a bunch of stuff he was donating to homeless shelters was stolen. 

Yes and he's annoying as ****. Not sure why he hunks he's some great competitor.. he's not terrible but how close has he actually come to final? He's never going to win.

He made the final his rookie season tbf

Makes sense. I been wondering how CT made it to the end when he was public enemy number 1 on day 1. He probably won and put himself in. 

He made the final his rookie season tbf

Omg I totally forgot that lmao. Thank you for correcting me!

Makes sense. I been wondering how CT made it to the end when he was public enemy number 1 on day 1. He probably won and put himself in. 

I like to see how did he managed not to get sent in again while Kyle did lol

lol so after Josh beats Mechie, the house votes him in again because they know he's eaisest red skull to get. If they voted in josh, while CT was in power... this cast deserves to lose. 

CT not going into Hall Brawl last elimination just shows how ******* dumb Fessy/Cory are 

lol so after Josh beats Mechie, the house votes him in again because they know he's eaisest red skull to get. If they voted in josh, while CT was in power... this cast deserves to lose. 

I feel like josh is gonna be so clumsy in that elimination cause its the same one kam and ashley did

I feel like josh is gonna be so clumsy in that elimination cause its the same one kam and ashley did

I actually see this lol

CT not going into Hall Brawl last elimination just shows how ******* dumb Fessy/Cory are 

Don't forget Leroy, and even the three final losing girls as well (Nany, Kaycee & Kam) who allowed a guy to be in the final who was better than their partner. It was a group effort by that alliance to lose the game they had complete control over

Pages