The Challenge: Double Agents - Spoilers Disscussion

25649 posts / 0 new
Last post

According to jay, Jordan's never coming back to the challenge

oh god, what career is pursuing in the meantime? he already flopped as an actor, musician, and fashion designer so i'm interested to see what he'll be doing until he eventually comes out of retirement for the 3rd time

Tori doesn't have the range to win one of these so her keep coming on to keep getting booted doesn't bother me one bit 

Prior the last 2 seasons counting this one people were saying the same about Bananas and CT they don't have the range to win "anymore"....She is in route to become the face of this show with the biggest following, over the top confessionals and fake facial expressions/fake positive attitude.

PR STOP SHUTTING ME DOWN when I'm trying to drag Victoria Dehel LMAO but to be honest she really doesn't irritate me like she does Twitter but the overexposure in trailers and promos when she's a early boot is what gets me. As long as she keeps coming on to flop she's good in my book. If she starts winning any of these seasons thats when we'll have a problem 

That championDarrell user got too much time on their hands (Hi you) lol, and I can feel the WEIRD hate for Kam through the phone. 

And in the last 2 pages it replied to 3+ people who didn't say anything back lmaooo, hope everything is okay at home 

he's just embarrassing

Tori doesn't have the range to win one of these so her keep coming on to keep getting booted doesn't bother me one bit 

Prior the last 2 seasons counting this one people were saying the same about Bananas and CT they don't have the range to win "anymore"....She is in route to become the face of this show with the biggest following, over the top confessionals and fake facial expressions/fake positive attitude.

Truth

PR STOP SHUTTING ME DOWN when I'm trying to drag Victoria Dehel LMAO but to be honest she really doesn't irritate me like she does Twitter but the overexposure in trailers and promos when she's a early boot is what gets me. As long as she keeps coming on to flop she's good in my book. If she starts winning any of these seasons thats when we'll have a problem 

I still think a people are overselling flop concept.  Wouldn't be shocked if she gets more air time in, what, 6-8 episods, as some people that were there all season get.

You can go home early(ish) and still be relevant. See Wes on Seasons & Exes.

I still think a people are overselling flop concept.  Wouldn't be shocked if she gets more air time in, what, 6-8 episods, as some people that were there all season get.

I mean i think a fair amount of greats all have early exits. John, Darrell, Evelyn, Sarah, CT, Ashley, and Cara to name a few 

Is Jordan really never coming back? Because otherwise I see Exes 3 in the near future 

She will be relevant with her annoying confessionals they probably with shoved us over 50 while she is there

She will be relevant with her annoying confessionals they probably with shoved us over 50 while she is there

Agreed--she's basically the new Sarah in regards to confessionals.

I'm just ready for the first episode--can't wait to see the edits.

The thing with the challenge is that you can flop on a season then do well on the next one depending on the format. If she have the right partner she can win. She hasn't done shit on this show and people over hype her.

I was rooting for her and Jordan not because I care about any of their relationships since I don't idolized "perfect" social media relationships but because it was a step closer of him getting her pregnant and taking her out for a while or forever. But now I know we are not getting rid of her anytime soon.

her being positioned to be the female face doesnt mean shit when shes a flop, tori is on the same level as nicole z when it co,es to puzzles her best attribute is being physical and these days the women threy cast lands her on the bottom of the totem pole. its wild to compare her to ct and johnny no matter how much we like to clown them 

her being positioned to be the female face doesnt mean shit when shes a flop, tori is on the same level as nicole z when it co,es to puzzles her best attribute is being physical and these days the women threy cast lands her on the bottom of the totem pole. its wild to compare her to ct and johnny no matter how much we like to clown them 

She is capable of making finals and winning eliminations she has done both on the past on different seasons. If she makes next season final @ me. 

I can only imagine what it's like for Tori to live with that annoying ass prick

She is capable of making finals and winning eliminations she has done both on the past on different seasons. If she makes next season final @ me. 

The last thing I need is for you to manifest another prediction that comes true lol.

Agreed--she's basically the new Sarah in regards to confessionals.

The first 5/6 episodes confessionals is going to have a lot of her I just know it. Plus, Big T and Kam are really good with those too

Tori has wins over Marie, Jenny & Georgia--that's a better resume than most or at least a lot.   Lost to Jenna & Aneesa which isn't disgraceful though far from great.

On second thought can you do it for Kam to win? Smile

On second thought can you do it for Kam to win?

I kind of want Tori & Kam to be a pair just so everyone is mad lol

As strong as Tori is she has no business losing to Jenna and Aneesa back to back seasons that's why I call her a flop. She's going to have to do a bit more to lose that title 

As strong as Tori is she has no business losing to Jenna and Aneesa back to back seasons that's why I call her a flop. She's going to have to do a bit more to lose that title 

Ummm--Jenna & Aneesa have, what, about 16 or 17 wins between them.  They're not "great" losses but they're not embarrassing either.  Well, I guess we'll see what it looks like against Aneesa.  Aneesa isn't what she used to be in eliminations but Aneesa is a fighter.   

Can we stop with this female face of The Challenge nonsense? There's only one face of The Challenge and he thankfully took a season off.

Can we stop with this female face of The Challenge nonsense? There's only one face of The Challenge and he thankfully took a season off.

Ehhh--there's always been more than one.  Even during John's seemingly never-ending reign CT, Wes, Cara, Sarah, Jenn and others were still "faces" of the show.

Do y'all honestly think Ashley is gonna make another final?

no

As long as the red/gold skull twist is in play I doubt it 

Depends on the format--I never thought Nany was going to make another final and she somehow did this season.   Ashley's never been elite or great but she's a threat in the final--if we ever get a real team challenge she could easily win--see WOTW2.

no i think shes done

Never say never.

Honestly I think she can make another final like she did on WOTW2 but if people keep coming after her early on then I don't see her making it in solos

Pages