The Challenge: Double Agents - Spoilers Disscussion

25704 posts / 0 new
Last post

Y'all being fed the wrong info and that's all I'm gonna say. Nowhere was big t talking in IG chats about Amber. Stop judging her based off a season you know little to nothing about 

Why do people act like anytime someone gets in a fight that it means they want a rivals partner? We're likely not getting one anytime soon anyway

Why do people act like anytime someone gets in a fight that it means they want a rivals partner? We're likely not getting one anytime soon anyway

Big T is becoming a Dee with leaking info to her 5 stans talking shit about other cast members and making sure they know her side of the story to make it seem like its facts. There is always two sides of every story and it looks like Amber B doesn't even know Fake T is talking shit about her behind her back.

Big T is becoming a Dee with leaking info to her 5 stans talking shit about other cast members and making sure they know her side of the story to make it seem like its facts. There is always two sides of every story and it looks like Amber B doesn't even know Fake T is talking shit about her behind her back.

So where's the receipts she was talking in Stan chats

You guys make it obvious with your biased info that you guys got from her to spread dirt all over Amber B's name

You guys make it obvious with your biase info that you guys got from her to spread dirt all over Amber B's name

my info is from one individual. not a chat. big t would never bash someone in a chat. 

You guys make it obvious with your biase info that you guys got from her to spread dirt all over Amber B's name

my info is from one individual. not a chat. big t would never bash someone in a chat. 

Big T have been bashing Amber B's name since getting her *** drag out from the show by her

Big T have been bashing Amber B's name since getting her *** drag out from the show by her

so again. Where's the screenshots. Because the person who told me about what happened isn't even a big t stan.. they know her irl but I'll leave it at that.

so again. Where's the screenshots. Because the person who told me about what happened isn't even a big t stan.. they know her irl but I'll leave it at that.

You're backtracking now every one knows it's coming from her

Bye you're backtracking now every one knows it's coming from her

so again where's the screenshots sweetheart. my info did not come from big t she's been silent in all stan chats. Not once did I ever say big t told me shit

Don't even mean this in a negative way but cadennii you've made it pretty obvious that Big T tells you things about the show. Not saying that's what happened in this situation though

Don't even mean this in a negative way but cadennii you've made it pretty obvious that Big T tells you things about the show. Not saying that's what happened in this situation though

I mean in a way I guess, it's someone who talk to big t who tells me. 

I'm not talking about cadenni but there's been Big T stans on twitter mad all day hinting that they know something Amber did and that it wasn't game related.I assumed they heard it from her. that's all.

I'm not talking about cadenni but there's been Big T stans on twitter mad all day hinting that they know something Amber did and that it wasn't game related.I assumed they heard it from her. that's all.

perosnally from what i know, only one person was told about what happened and it spread. as of now only like 3 of us know, the others are straight up lying 

If Jaychallenge starts randomly stanning a new cast member super hard you can pretty much go ahead and assume it's because they're leaking stuff to him lol

If Jaychallenge starts randomly stanning a new cast member super hard you can pretty much go ahead and assume it's because they're leaking stuff to him lol

exactly! We aren't stupid all this information is coming from Big T because no one knew about anything they had going on until after she was eliminated. Not to mention the " Cheers to the real ones not the fake ones " message she posted the day Amber B was revealed to be the winner. It doesn't take a detective to put the pieces together when every Big T stan suddenly knows what happened in the house all of a sudden lmao 

If you're a source for LizChallenge at least try a little harder to hide it. Dee didn't do a very good job of it and Ashley still doesn't hide it lmao. Just like Tori and Kyle feed that ChallengeTea person info 

If you're a source for LizChallenge at least try a little harder to hide it. Dee didn't do a very good job of it and Ashley still doesn't hide it lmao. Just like Tori and Kyle feed that ChallengeTea person info 

ur mad jay and big t have a good and healthy friendship for what?? anyways 

All this fighting and watch BMP not show a single second of Amber/Big T's alleged beef

ur mad jay and big t have a good and healthy friendship for what?? anyways 

ahhhh yes a relationship based on spoilers and tea for a reality competition show is exactly the type of friendship I strive to have in my life lmao 

please try something better next side.....now anyways we'll let the footage of Amber B sending Little T home speak for itself when the time comes Goodnight ❤️

All this fighting and watch BMP not show a single second of Amber/Big T's alleged beef

Its one sided so it definitely won't be aired IF anything even happened. It's more than likely just another exaggeration from Tula and her 7 stans 

LMAO. There have been screenshots on Twitter of her talking in chats. 

A lot of cast members have group chats with their fans Big T isn't the first and she isn't going to be the last. It's not that serious.

Anywho have they release another long trailer?

A lot of cast members have group chats with their fans Big T isn't the first and she isn't going to be the last. It's not that serious.

not yet but hopefully they release on today since it's exactly 2 weeks from the premiere.

We're putting wayy too much energy on this Big T/Amber thing. I'm sure they'll both spend all season drama free and quiet. 

Hopefully today if they're doing it 2 weeks before the premier date like last season

We're putting wayy too much energy on this Big T/Amber thing. I'm sure they'll both spend all season drama free and quiet. 

Pages