The Challenge: Season 36- Spoilers Disscussion

16627 posts / 0 new
Last post

I wonder what the name of the elimination arena is called

The Abyss

feel like it could be "the agency" but that doesn't sound threatening enough. but it could be the name of a deliberation area or where everyone votes

As long as we dont get some stupid name like The Killing Floor I'm good.

what was the name for free agents?

The pit?

Death bureau

Just a reminder Kyle beat Cory & Fessy in the last winter final. He can win this! Give him Theresa or Nany and i think he wins. Kyle/Nany win would be iconic 

Honestly **** it I'm rooting for Kyle, I don't really care about any of the guys left so screw the other 4 for letting him slide by once again. Hopefully he's partnered with Nany/Theresa and they get the win together, woudn't mind Km or Amber either. 

If CT wins I'll be pissed and Cory sucks so him winning would be an emarrassment for the show. The other three guys I'm cool with winning but I'd prefer Kyle just because it'd be kinda funny

How boring is it that all the finalists from last season that did this season made the final again? Lol

well... except for Kaycee, but she's most likely making it as well.

Honestly **** it I'm rooting for Kyle, I don't really care about any of the guys left so screw the other 4 for letting him slide by once again. Hopefully he's partnered with Nany/Theresa and they get the win together, woudn't mind Km or Amber either. 

If CT wins I'll be pissed and Cory sucks so him winning would be an emarrassment for the show. The other three guys I'm cool with winning but I'd prefer Kyle just because it'd be kinda funny

If Kyle and Nany win in such a difficult final, some people's heads will explode, because no one will think that they could win in a season with such a strong line-up.

Is it safe to assume no more guy eliminations? Idk what Nam/Lio did to the shedule. Hopefully we just have a double boot for girls now and that's it.

Probably 1 more guy elimination to get to the final 4.

Probably 1 more guy elimination to get to the final 4.

I hope but I doubt it. It looks like 5 are going for the final.

I like 4 person/team finals. 1-3 get paid while 4 doesn't.

PR said the original plan was 5 each. I don't see them changing that now especially when there's still possibly 7 girls left as of now. That would require 4 more eliminations and this is supposed to end before Halloween.they have to be home before election day.

I wouldn't be shocked if they got it to 4/4 for the final. Two double eliminations next week (girl/girl and girl/guy) and then the final at the beginning of the following week is easy enough... Plus I feel like they'll try to overcompensate DQs with more elimination rounds since there will possibly be more episodes without them than normal.

Not saying it absolutely will happen that way, but I wouldn't be shocked if it did.

possibly but the way the episodes are now, not every episode ends in an elimination. There's a lot of tbc's.

I wouldn't be shocked if they got it to 4/4 for the final. Two double eliminations next week (girl/girl and girl/guy) and then the final at the beginning of the following week is easy enough... Plus I feel like they'll try to overcompensate DQs with more elimination rounds since there will possibly be more episodes without them than normal.

Not saying it absolutely will happen that way, but I wouldn't be shocked if it did.

There is like 13 eliminations already? The only effect I see the DQ having are the amount of double eliminations they were planning to do vs the ones they end up doing

There is like 13 eliminations already? The only effect I see the DQ having are the amount of double eliminations they were planning to do vs the ones they end up doing

fair. I didn't think of it them planning double elims throughout the season and just turning them into singles. I was just expecting production to be extra and have 17/18 separate elimination rounds with like 2/3 of them being doubles at the end lmao

edit: thinking about it now that would be a lot of ******* episodes lol

assuming a girl beat Ashley that one time don't they just have to do what they did with Bayleigh and Melissas red skulls at the end of last season to get two more? 

i can't remember if they got there's the same episode or something else 

Number of eliminations 

1. Ashley Mitchell
  2. Victoria "Tori Deal" Dehel
  3. Ashley Mitchell
  4. Amber Martinez
  5. Gabby Allen
  6. Joseph Allen
  7. Weston Bergmann
  8. Nelson Thomas
  9. Demetrius "Mechie" Harris
  10. Jay Starret
  11. Josh Martinez and Devin Walker
  12. Darrell Taylor 
  13. Nam ? Since he popped out off from elimination schedule he is the only unknown
  14. Girl 
  15. Girl

Is today the day we find out who eliminated Ashley the second time or is that info being withheld until after the final elimination?

Number of eliminations 

1. Ashley Mitchell
  2. Victoria "Tori Deal" Dehel
  3. Ashley Mitchell
  4. Amber Martinez
  5. Gabby Allen
  6. Joseph Allen
  7. Weston Bergmann
  8. Nelson Thomas
  9. Demetrius "Mechie" Harris
  10. Jay Starret
  11. Josh Martinez and Devin Walker
  12. Darrell Taylor By Cory Wharton
  13. Nam ? Since he popped out off from elimination schedule he is the only unknown
  14. Girl 
  15. Girl

I had this weird feeling that Fessy will be cocky af and insufferable this season. At least in his confessionals

Gamer said that Amber M/Meechie/Liv Storyline was intense with security getting involved. i know that's right. not two of them being from forgotten US MTV shows.

theh better show out and show why they're products of trashy TV lmao 

Is today the day we find out who eliminated Ashley the second time or is that info being withheld until after the final elimination?

Gamer said that Amber M/Meechie/Liv Storyline was intense with security getting involved. i know that's right. not two of them being from forgotten US MTV shows.

Liv is the reason why security got involved 

thats why they kicked her out? lmao did she threaten someone over the Chris Brown cosplayer? 

thats why they kicked her out? lmao did she threaten someone over the Chris Brown cosplayer? 

To my understanding she DQ over her injury the day after. But she went off the night before leaving to the point of security getting involved.

Based on what you've heard this season, which rookies do you see being invited back taking into account the ones that "Quit"/DQed? 

To my understanding she DQ over her injury the day after. But she went off the night before leaving to the point of security getting involved.

It was all planned lol

ahh okay well that's content at least 

Pages