The Challenge: Total Madness (Non-Spoilers Discussion Thread)

7850 posts / 0 new
Last post

If Kayla come in Melissa style and rile them ******* up and smack one of them she'll get my stan card. As long as she play her role.

Omg I can smell the stench. Let's hope Dee and Rogan can power couple this ssn again. 

if she goes back to him she will claim the title of being the biggest doormat in the history of the challenge

That title still goes to Jenna. At least ... Mrs. Nichols has been doing this dance for years and has no win to show for it. See when you do clownery

(Non-Spoilers Discussion Thread)

Wth was the budget for this round out casting with this bootleg Fitzgerald choice???? YALL PICKED THE WRONG FITZGERALD

Queen is stuck with CBS until a year after S40 reunion, so like May 2021.

I'm thinking it could be individual now that we have kayla and tori. 

Still likely, I'm just hearing some mixed things which is why I'm waiting. I think they're there for sure though - Gamer on Twitter

michaela, it's your time.

It's not Michaela she is doing her master.

God damnit why does she gotta be such a successful ******* queen?! We need her

Still likely, I'm just hearing some mixed things which is why I'm waiting. I think they're there for sure though - Gamer on Twitter

michaela, it's your time.

It's not Michaela she is doing her master.

God damnit why does she gotta be such a successful ******* queen?! We need her

So as of now can ppl still get calls ? It seems like they're still recruiting or something.... does the cast stay in hotels until they get everyone they need?

Wth was the budget for this round out casting with this bootleg Fitzgerald choice???? YALL PICKED THE WRONG FITZGERALD

Queen is stuck with CBS until a year after S40 reunion, so like May 2021.

Not necessarily, alum negotiate contracts

Is Brad really not allowed back? accoridng to Jay

Tori H last challenge was when she was 22? She was 22 on cutthroat?

she's permanently looked every bit of 45 her whole challenge career 

I can't help but not see Cory and Nelson cheating on their girls during the season. 

i mean cory is coming off bad publicity with those text messeges and cheating on his pregnant gf would be some ******* shit plus pink said hes getting a redemption edit, and im pretty sure nelson and angela are like living together so theyre pretty serious nowadays but none of this really matters because those two are idiots lol

Like I'm excited to see an old face back, but Tori was such an annoying ***** it won't take long for me to remember why I never liked her.

Dont see her doing well.

Very interesting to see how tori H personality will mesh with all these new ppl. It's not the same as when she was there. I remember her being very *****y. I remember Las Vegas frank couldn't stand her

Wow. I guess that's back when they used to cast 18 & 19 year olds on RR/RW. Now we're getting rookies in their late 20s/early 30s

I can’t help but not see Cory and Nelson cheating on their girls during the season. 

can y'all stop trying to push this narrative. one of them has a whole baby on the way and the other is in a relationship that he clearly has been fighting to remain in. i doubt either of them are cheating this season.

I know that blew my mind too.

I can’t help but not see Cory and Nelson cheating on their girls during the season. 

can y'all stop trying to push this narrative. one of them has a whole baby on the way and the other is in a relationship that he clearly has been fighting to remain in. i doubt either of them are cheating this season.

yeah def not doing that on camera 

Jesus really? She looked a lot older 

I know that blew my mind too.

I am shook maybe because I was young but omg I always though she was in her late 20s

Tori has always been a grade a ***** tbh, I remember hating her back then but now I'll give her a shot

I can't help but not see Cory and Nelson cheating on their girls during the season. 

And even if they do cheat who gives a ****? Neither of the******* they with will give a shit so why should anyone else?

Tori H (32) actually younger than Jenny West (33)

Kayla is relatively short for a model and has no athletic background as far as I can see (unless you count being a ring girl LMAO). Wouldn't be surprised if she's first boot on this show too.

Kayla is relatively short for a model and has no athletic background as far as I can see (unless you count being a ring girl LMAO). Wouldn't be surprised if she's first boot on this show too.

DS1 eliminated by Big T in Pole Wrestle

jenny doesn't look all that young though 

Unlike amazing race this show has Big T. 

Wow you know what this casting is so much better.

Are all producers getting laid or something?!

Thats just sad all rookies need to be in their early 20's so they can be immature and cause mess

I wonder if Kendal will be on . She's been trying hard 

Pages