The Challenge: Total Madness Discussion (SPOILERS)

27041 posts / 0 new
Last post

fessy's the type of person where although he's not the most entertaining he's still likeable and rootable. kind of like some people on here with sylvia

So Fessy was boring on BB?

Based on what I heard he sounds boring on this unless he is a great narrator and brought as a story teller on the confessionals.

he alone was kinda boring but what made a lot of people find him entertaining for the season was because the dynamic he had with the other members of his alliance, along with his dumbness lol.

so his entertainment value is probably going to depend on his interactions with bayleigh/swaggy along with the other cast members.

The thing is that this isn't big brother that airs 3 times a week and has a live feed. If you dont have any relevant storylines then you can get a ghost edit especially rookies. This show is more condense so either you have some type of storyline or brought your A game in confessionals. If not you will be wallpaper.

I like Fessy but I could def see production forgetting his number after this season based off what's been said of him so far. It doesn't seem like he was dominant in the dailies; his elimination win is eh since it was against Jordan In pole wrestle and then he placed last in the final. Plus he seemed to have no drama and was faithful to Haleigh.Also, I'm pretty sure during departure week, Gamer tweeted that he almost wasn't cast, but I could be wrong. 

I like Fessy but I could def see production forgetting his number after this season based off what's been said of him so far. It doesn't seem like he was dominant in the dailies; his elimination win is eh since it was against Jordan In pole wrestle and then he placed last in the final. Plus he seemed to have no drama and was faithful to Haleigh.Also, I'm pretty sure during departure week, Gamer tweeted that he almost wasn't cast, but I could be wrong. 

yea gamer did say that. I could see him being one and done but you never know with mtv and who they bring back

i dont get mtv people lmao. I randomly saw a like from Morgan on Jennifers post so i started checking and noticed Morgan likes a lot of Jennifers post. How is she likng the posts of the chick cuddling her man when he is  away from her ? These reality tv people are so wierd to me. I guess she doesn't care but that is just so damn stramge.  I mean Morgan has to know so i just dont get it. They both also follow each other.

Pink, out of the rookies that debuted this season.. who do you think we will see again? 

I think it's safe to say we shouldn't expect much from Fessy. The only standout moment will be when he sent Jordan home.

With Fessy I definitely see him coming back Haleigh.  I could see him having less a chance of a call back without her.

With Fessy I definitely see him coming back Haleigh.  I could see him having less a chance of a call back without her.

Didn't gamer say they didn't want Hayleigh because they didn't find her interesting? If that's the case, I doubt they would want BOTH of them. 

Didn't gamer say they didn't want Hayleigh because they didn't find her interesting? If that's the case, I doubt they would want BOTH of them. 

i like both but Haleigh is even more boring than Fessy because she would be super concerned about her portrayal they are better suited on cbs stuff

So Fessy was boring on BB?

Based on what I heard he sounds boring on this unless he is a great narrator and brought as a story teller on the confessionals.

he alone was kinda boring but what made a lot of people find him entertaining for the season was because the dynamic he had with the other members of his alliance, along with his dumbness lol.

so his entertainment value is probably going to depend on his interactions with bayleigh/swaggy along with the other cast members.

The thing is that this isn't big brother that airs 3 times a week and has a live feed. If you dont have any relevant storylines then you can get a ghost edit especially rookies. This show is more condense so either you have some type of storyline or brought your A game in confessionals. If not you will be wallpaper.

that's true, the challenge for sure edits the cast members in order to show drama and heavily condensed storylines as opposed to big brother who edits their cast to try to build likeible personalities for a family audience and drags storylines out for long periods of time.

fessy if probably my favorite guy this season but his spotlight moment will probably be him taking out jordan and maybe some funny confessionals but i don't see much else.

I like Haleigh but you're not getting much from her on a reality show and I don't think production is going to keep Fessy around. You gotta do more than be pretty and compete to stay on this show. 

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Bayleigh did her own thing and declined future calls because according to her IG story she has some things lined up and when Da'vonne posted that picture asking fans which show she should come back to she commented " Don't do it " or something in that nature 

Nothing to do with their backgrounds but Fessy 10000% can get a Noor edit and it wouldn't shock me. 

I like Haleigh but you're not getting much from her on a reality show and I don't think production is going to keep Fessy around. You gotta do more than be pretty and compete to stay on this show.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Bayleigh did her own thing and declined future calls because according to her IG story she has some things lined up and when Da'vonne posted that picture asking fans which show she should come back to she commented " Don't do it " or something in that nature 

They did cast Joss 3 seasons just by doing that. So who knows at the end of the day.

They did cast Joss 3 seasons just by doing that. So who knows at the end of the day.

olus when joss did do stuff they just didn't air it ( calling Da'Vonne 8 mile, etc )

Fessy isn't going to be extra and fight and hookup but he does have the potential for competition drama

I don't think it's about what people bring, it's about who production personally likes.. so many entertaining personalities are left on the sidelines all the time.

I don't think it's about what people bring, it's about who production personally likes.. so many entertaining personalities are left on the sidelines all the time.

it's a mix of both. 

Fessy isn't going to be extra and fight and hookup but he does have the potential for competition drama

We will see but it doesnt sounds like it 

He is giving me Victor vibes.

He is giving me Victor vibes.

lmao that is exactly who i thought he would be like and the irony is Victor was hi favorite bb player. Do you know why KC and Bay fought i thought her and Fess would be no drama but it sounds like she had drama in the house.

Victor was a one and done 

That doesn't sound good for him lol 

Fessy is Noor. 

Sounds like all the BB people that made it to the end except Bayleigh are gonna be zzzzzzzzz

That with Bananas and Jenny winning and the conditions? This season sounds like it's going to be an Island/Ruins/Bloodlines/Rivals 3 type of horrible.

Fessy is Noor. 

The thing is Noor had Jenn as a partner so naturally he was involved in some storylines.. but on a "theme-less" season as a rookie, I think you're gonna need fights, elimination/daily wins, and/or hookups to get a screentime. 

Sounds like all the BB people that made it to the end except Bayleigh are gonna be zzzzzzzzz

That with Bananas and Jenny winning and the conditions? This season sounds like it's going to be an Island/Ruins/Bloodlines/Rivals 3 type of horrible.

Swaggy got into with Nelson and Kc got into it with Bay

Victor was a one and done 

That doesn't sound good for him lol 

Victor seemed to hate the show if i remember and pretended he wasn't on it. I can't remember but i thought he got a good edit so i wasn't sure why he hated it so much.

I thought everyone knew Bayleigh was the only good addition from BB20 did we really expect anything else from the other three 

I thought everyone knew Bayleigh was the only good addition from BB20 did we really expect anything else from the other three 

I don't watch BB. My conclusion so far about BB is that if it's not Davonne we don't need it.

I thought everyone knew Bayleigh & Swaggy were the only good additions from BB20. Did we really expect anything else from the other two?

Pages