The Challenge: Total Madness Discussion (SPOILERS)

27025 posts / 0 new
Last post

People gives Kailah crap over cheating even though it wasnt in the nicest way possible but atleast she dumped Mikey unlike others that are keeping their significant others in the dark hoping that it doesn't make the edit version.

at least she dumped mikey?? Lol more like just ghosted him for a month until she had to deal with the breaKup and get her stuff. That’s not a respectable way to dump someone 

Imo that's better than some of these people that are posting happily with their significant others knowing that they were "unfaithful" or doing questionable stuff with someone else while filming begging and hoping their dirty laundry isn't shown. 

Atleast Mikey got months to prepare for what it's coming, while others are in "happy" relationships being told lies and are getting blindside if it makes the edit.

Cory won't be on next season. His birthday is in March, Ryder in early April and Taylor due near april. 

Cory won't be on next season. His birthday is in March, Ryder in early April and Taylor due near april. 

thats never stopped him

thats never stopped him

but it literally did for Final Reckoning which is why he agreed to be a mercenary and not on the original cast. Any other time sure but usually spring he be busy  

Cheating is cheating. Whether you tell them you cheated or you wait till they find out, it's still cheating and there's no best way to go about cheating but to not do it at all. 

all the same lmao, for Kailah to have immediately came in here in a dirty *** bunker and spread it wide for Bear you can't tell me she wasn't scheming pre season. She probably been wanting that boy and or to break up with the other boy.

she could have went into the season single and she didn't. Who cares truly, not my relationship but facts are facts 

In my opinion, people don't just cheat. They've been wanting to do something, or thought about the possibility way before they've actually cheated. This applies to Kailah as much as anyone else. 

You right about the last part, not my relationship, not my problem, but then what are we going to discuss on this forum? lol

He wasn't winning anyways so that just opens up a spot 

Women on the show get crucified for cheating while people ignore when the men do it, it's nothing new. Kailah is just another name on a long list

He wasn't winning anyways so that just opens up a spot 

Yeah I'm very over Cory. He's just a Jenna type. They can get to finals all they want but unless it's a team final they are never winning.

I love Cory to correct myself, I just meant I'm over him competition wise. 

Yeah cory losing a final to kyle of all people just shows it tbh. 

when has Kyle shown to be bad at Finals he was good on Vendettas 

King would have won with Darrell on FR. Just a little more rigging and he's gonna win 37 period 

Is Laurel in school again this semester? That would presumably rule her out for filming in March as well

Women on the show get crucified for cheating while people ignore when the men do it, it's nothing new. Kailah is just another name on a long list

What man hasn't been crucified for cheating?

when has Kyle shown to be bad at Finals he was good on Vendettas 

Kyle has shown to be one of the biggest idiots when it comes to puzzles if Cory cannot even beat him then it says a lot 

Cory has always been a flop lol Nothing new. 

is this a joke? lol Bananas cheated on his gf Hannah for years and it was all covered up for starters

is this a joke? lol Bananas cheated on his gf Hannah for years and it was all covered up for starters

So you're talking about being crucified in the media? Because I've seen so many posts, here and twitter, trashing Johnny during that relationship.

Lets be honest, if they did an exes/couple casting, Zach wouldnt allow Jenna to do it. Unless he signed up too thinking they would be together, but I doubt they would do another one together anyways, and also doubt that any of his exes would sign up to be paired with him

Lets be honest, if they did an exes/couple casting, Zach wouldnt allow Jenna to do it. Unless he signed up too thinking they would be together, but I doubt they would do another one together anyways, and also doubt that any of his exes would sign up to be paired with him

With Love Island, EOTB, and Bachelor.. they won't even be needed...

So you're talking about being crucified in the media? Because I've seen so many posts, here and twitter, trashing Johnny during that relationship.

People still have this idealized version of Bananas. You can't really think he won't bounce back from a cheating scandal. Guarantee no one even cares about the Cara/Morgan nonsense.

That challengetea page posted a pic of nelson competing in a heights challenge and said its from s35. Is it an old pic or not?

To the casual viewer, none even knew that Johnny cheated. The only men that have been "crucified" in the media were Tony (because a baby and another MTV reality person were involved), and Paulie (because of crazy BB fans). There's almost no speak of Leroy, CT, I'm not even gonna list all the names but you get it. The guys who have cheated MULTIPLE times with multiple people and then just hope it's covered up and go back to their significant others.

Meanwhile Tori, who left to be with Jordan who she is now engaged to, ripped to shreds. Cara, who was in an abusive relationship with someone who cheated on her, ripped to shreds. Kailah, I'm sure will be same thing. These were all one time occurances for them but they were treated way worse imo.

Anyway, back on topic, it's sad that Nelson and Rogan were eliminated right before the final. They were the only 2 of the final 6 that had a shot at beating Bananas.

it's sad that Nelson and Rogan were eliminated right before the final. They were the only 2 of the final 6 that had a shot at beating Bananas.

You really believe that?

Anyway, back on topic, it's sad that Nelson and Rogan were eliminated right before the final. They were the only 2 of the final 6 that had a shot at beating Bananas.

Kind of ironic to say that about Rogan when he had lost to him lol

Kind of ironic to say that about Rogan when he had lost to him lol

What do eliminations have to do with finals again?

it's sad that Nelson and Rogan were eliminated right before the final. They were the only 2 of the final 6 that had a shot at beating Bananas.

You really believe that?

Yes I do. Rogan was very impressive on WOTW2 final and Nelson was very impressive on Invasion. I think both could've beaten Bananas in a final in all the endurance parts. And they seem to be able to complete puzzles better than Kyle and Cory so.

Leroy got zero hate over cheating multiple times on his ex gf from Free agents to Vendettas. Nia/Jemmye that were single got more hate over giving him a******** than he did over cheating.

Bananas is all a laughing matter. Then the whole Dirty 30 reunion Cory given a prize over his hookups that the majority were of him cheating, Tori had 2 exes + Derrick to basically shame her over cheating with Jordan and Jordan having a gf too when he started his thing with Tori was never brought up.

The only 2 guys I have seen get hate over it are Tony because his gfs were pregnant when he cheated on TV and Paulie because BB stans is the challenge fandom on steroids.

fessy ?

Pages