The Challenge: Season 35 Discussion (SPOILERS)

18079 posts / 0 new
Last post

Bananas and Kaycee will win and it will make me sad Sad

I'm cool with anyone besides Rogan/Bananas winning for the guys or Jenny/Dee/Aneesa for the girls, and I'd prefer if Kaycee didn't win but she's probably the favourite, and it doesn't help that the 3 I like are likely headed to either a 3 way elimination, purge or going straight home. I don't see Kyle or Josh winning but wouldn't hate it, Fessy & Nelson would be great winners and I don't really think Cory can win a final

I dont want to vomit but i'm hearing josh has been hooking up with either nany or melissa. Please disprove this.

is it a kiss kiss or a sad pity Georgia type kiss?

I dont want to vomit but i'm hearing josh has been hooking up with either nany or melissa. Please disprove this.

is it a kiss kiss or a sad pity Georgia type kiss?

To be fair Melissa did give Conor a pity bang at the end of her EOTB season after he tried getting with her all season while she was hooking up with other guys, so it's not completely impossible it's her

Wasn't Melissa hooking up with Nicole and she's not even into girls? She would def be one to hookup for game purposes. 

Anyways..... Queen Angela 

Jaimee & Jaz told y'all she was a bird years ago

The stars of the season didn't lie 

everyone needs to let it go lmao i can understand why shes mad and that the spoiler team can make mistakes

i think a nerve was just struck when it was announced that nelson was allegedly cheating, which i mean she has the right to be upset about it but gamer already apologized and the "tea" didn't make any noise so she needs to let it go

Anyways deleting and going back on talking about the people that actually got cast this season.

Another elimination or w.e just happenned.

Want to win: Fessy & Kaycee

Will win: Kaycee and Fessy

Anyways..... Queen Angela 

queen of poverty maybe

Its nervous time...hoping for the best which is Nany or Bananas or Josh out

Anyways deleting and going back on talking about the people that actually got cast this season.

was it a guy or girls day?

does that mean update on the locked thread is coming?

praying for my girl nany ❤️

W.e? Can there be something else?

Prayers for bayleigh omg

Praying for Queen Nany

Positive vibes to the power couple of Deestruction and Rogan the only champions left that matter

praying for melissa and dee

praying for melissa and dee

Positive vibes to Nelson,Dee,Fessy,Melissa,Cory,and Kaycee

Positive vibes to Nelson,Dee,Fessy,Melissa,Cory,and Kaycee

'

I second this

It is Tues so maybe it's some sort of female elimination/purge.

Bananas, Kyle, Kaycee, Jenny and Nany get flung home please

I kinda want Nany to make the final, I feel bad lol 

Can they do this final already this season is starting to drag

Lets wrap this up and get to airing this fantastic season 

W.e? Can there be something else?

Since this is supposed to be the last week, I'm assuming "w.e." could mean it was a bloodbath/purge where multiple people got eliminated

Wait maybe I want Nany in a finals after all so my faves are guaranteed a +1 place.

Pages