The Challenge: Season 35 Discussion (SPOILERS)

16599 posts / 0 new
Last post

Last time I ate was when i found out Jenna went home. I've barely been able to keep down a glass of grape fruit juice.

the gag got old

Last time I ate was when i found out Jenna went home. I've barely been able to keep down a glass of grape fruit juice.

Melissa out here slaying <3 ugh love that for her

Melissa out here slaying <3 ugh love that for her

Guys... KC ain't winning. Let's not put that negative energy into the universe please 

Grant me my Christmas present PR and take Kailah's name off that list muah 

We're going to pretend today did not happen

Girl do us a favor and removed aneesa as your pic.

Everyone that you have put there has been eliminated. Stop sending them bad juju

You know you right time for a Kaycee PFP time for that bitch to goooooooooo

Haters are going to hate! Queen Kasey is winning on her first try and win 2 shows in a row. ❤☕

I am expecting Kacey to be a great competitor isnt she allegadly smart too?

Guys... KC ain't winning. Let's not put that negative energy into the universe please 

haters hate to see it 

Grant me my Christmas present PR and take Kailah's name off that list muah 

We're going to pretend today did not happen

Girl do us a favor and removed aneesa as your pic.

Everyone that you have put there has been eliminated. Stop sending them bad juju

You know you right time for a Kaycee PFP time for that bitch to goooooooooo

We stan Miss Kaycee

Anyway nice to see Kailah's stunt of getting mikey p on ex on the beach isn't true. 

Wes or Bananas is winning for the guys

boring *** Jenny is winning for the girls

some good players are probably coming out of BB20 and I bet some are layups/numbers too

Mattie and/or Aneesa making it to the finals only to get last for the girls.

Jenna4Eva making Bluehatchet during the bloodlines/Rivals 3 era look sane

I'm sorry. I really am.. but do you think Nany will survive??

no. she smokes 100 times a day and I’m sure that her lungs are shit. she has 0 chance.

I havent seen her smoke once on wotw and wotw2.

she says she quit smoking, but it looked like in the background of the paulie/theo argument that she was holding a cigarette

I'm sorry. I really am.. but do you think Nany will survive??

no. she smokes 100 times a day and I’m sure that her lungs are shit. she has 0 chance.

I havent seen her smoke once on wotw and wotw2.

she says she quit smoking, but it looked like in the background of the paulie/theo argument that she was holding a cigarette

girl its obvious she didnt quit smoking, also ashley said in confessionals "girl go smoke ur ciga and drink ur wine cuz u dont know whats going on"

Personally I see Aneesa taking CM spot and not seeing an elimination this season , Praying For Her First Win.

Personally I see Aneesa taking CM spot and not seeing an elimination this season , Praying For Her First Win.

do you need glasses?

Big T has forearm walkers in one of her instagram stories.  Did she get hurt or are those normal? I've never seen them before so I was wondering.

Sorry Shboogies. She'll get it next time. 

Bananas,bb5,Nany 

(Wes/Bananas) kyle,Rogan

I don't seem Kyle choosing to work with Wes over Bananas

Dee,Kyle,Aussie ,Wes,Jen 

cory,Nelson,dee,wes

Big T se machucou ???

Big T might have gotten DQ'd based on that photo 

So do we know if the Kailah Bear thing is true?

Gamer and Jay seem much more confident in this info than they did in the Nelson/Dee information.

it is

Big T has forearm walkers in one of her instagram stories.  Did she get hurt or are those normal? I've never seen them before so I was wondering.

This damn show done made this poor girl disabled.

Based on Haleigh Broucher's tweets, I don't think Faysal is out 

the gag got old

I ate this morning. I think I'm in the acceptance stage. It is what it is. She will win next season. But for now Go Nany!

Damn Nany must have beat her up in that elimination.

or he could be and she's doing the most you never know 

Character development 

or he could be and she's doing the most you never know 

If you think that she is doing that, then you don't know anything about Haleigh. 

Alguém mais foi eliminado ???

Pages