The Challenge: Season 35 Discussion (SPOILERS)

17299 posts / 0 new
Last post

" I wanna know what's going on here that can't be addressed in front of my face and that goes for Skam that goes for Cara that goes for Ashley what's going on you can't say in front of my face " 

A iconic saying that will go down in my history books

I was stoked for this female cast, should be great competitively (especially with two rookies and annoying Ashley out already) but with the living conditions, it sucks to think someone could be ready physically but their mental state suffers all because of this apocalypse shit.

I said it before and I’ll  say it again, the living conditions don’t need to go along with the theme. Make the challenges and eliminations and decor apocalypse theme, don’t take away their house. 

They’ll probably narrate with some cheesy “only the strong survive the apocalypse.. now survive these living conditions” crap.

I was stoked for this female cast, should be great competitively (especially with two rookies and annoying Ashley out already) but with the living conditions, it sucks to think someone could be ready physically but their mental state suffers all because of this apocalypse shit.

I said it before and I’ll  say it again, the living conditions don’t need to go along with the theme. Make the challenges and eliminations and decor apocalypse theme, don’t take away their house. 

They’ll probably narrate with some cheesy “only the strong survive the apocalypse.. now survive these living conditions” crap.

i wonder how many of them are gonna be like 'i must outlast everyone in this apocalypse' or 'i will come out of this as a survivor' in their confessionals lmao

I bet Kailah is having the mental break down.

mentally she's a bum

I yellped

i wonder how many of them are gonna be like 'i must outlast everyone in this apocalypse' or 'i will come out of this as a survivor' in their confessionals lmao

Ew.. that just made me sick lol. I just know TJ is gonna introduce their housing like that.. major eye roll material.

mentally she's a bum

I yellped

you yelped over the same line all these haters use multiple times per day?? some originality pleeeeeeaaaaseee

Ew.. that just made me sick lol. I just know TJ is gonna introduce their housing like that.. major eye roll material.

and then cue tori's shocked reaction face and loud confessional being like 'what is THIS TJ??' and talking about how she was expecting a villa lmaoo

mentally she's a bum

I yellped

you yelped over the same line all these haters use multiple times per day?? some originality pleeeeeeaaaaseee

jay says he has a video of ur fav challengengers (3 dudeds) doing coke off a naked female challengers naked ***** (says before the british invasion) who do we think on the cast does coke>?

jay says he has a video of ur fav challengengers (3 dudeds) doing coke off a naked female challengers naked ***** (says before the british invasion) who do we think on the cast does coke>?

Britni?

Cory is one of the males. I remember that information going around years ago and his name was in the mix now whether it's true or not is a different story

brad 100 % does coke 

Thankfully Queen Jenna is acclimated to that weather. She's making us Michigan folk proud. 

considering a girls elim happened tonight, let’s hope one of Jenny, Kailah, Tori, Nany, or Kaycee are on their way to the airport!

Production probably delayed it because of the weather.

Work it Jenna baby girl! Send all them beaches home!

Cory is one of the males. I remember that information going around years ago and his name was in the mix now whether it's true or not is a different story

wow he doesnt strike me as the type 

Jenna sending Jenny home in hall brawl. We love to see it!

After seeing a few pictures of what underground bunkers look like..I think this is actually a dope concept for a challenge house. As long as the sh** looks decent and is styled the right way.

Tony seems like someone who would do coke. Lol

I literally feel like all of them would do coke who are we playing lmaoo

word. lol. Everyone has done coke at least once in their life.

wasnt nicole ramos talking on and on about ct doing coke around dirty 30

After seeing a few pictures of what underground bunkers look like..I think this is actually a dope concept for a challenge house. As long as the sh** looks decent and is styled the right way.

Did you look at the futuristic bunkers or the ones that are actually in Prague? Lol. Big ole difference.

Did you look at the futuristic bunkers or the ones that are actually in Prague? Lol. Big ole difference.

Both. That's why I said if they style it right and basically give it a good makeover, it would actually be dope. I highly doubt they'll just throw them into something that looks like trash lol..or atleast I HOPE NOT.

imagine living in a buker with bear and nelson loud ***** i know ppl are getting fed up lol

Me and my favs can't relate.

https://twitter.com/gamervev/status/**********275173888?s=21

Graphik hates to see it

Hate to see what exactly? We still acting like GonFlopez really wants smoke?

Nany succeeding in the game

Oh you mean when she gets flung just like she's about to get any day now? Lol

throw in joshs' e,otional wreck self too yikes

Where are there pictures??

Jenna and Tori wouldn't.

Pages