The Challenge: Season 34 - Spoilers Discussion

4661 posts / 0 new
Last post

What will be the new excuse that the viewers come up with if CT ends up flopping again? I honestly don't get the hype at this point...I guess people are holding on to his glory days.

CT really hasn't been that bad.  Yeah he's not the same but purges because V couldn't make the jump and he wasn't smart enough to help the shortest girl then lost against 2 guys targeting him in an elimination. I still think CT is more of threat than John Zach or Leroy of winning. People are tired of him and the fact he's still loved so they make him out to be worse than he has been. No excuses...just facts.  That said he should take this season off but so should a lot of the cast

HelloLucy1 wrote:
What will be the new excuse that the viewers come up with if CT ends up flopping again? I honestly don't get the hype at this point...I guess people are holding on to his glory days.

CT really hasn't been that bad.  Yeah he's not the same but purges because V couldn't make the jump and he wasn't smart enough to help the shortest girl then lost against 2 guys targeting him in an elimination. I still think CT is more of threat than John Zach or Leroy of winning. People are tired of him and the fact he's still loved so they make him out to be worse than he has been. No excuses...just facts.  That said he should take this season off but so should a lot of the cast

CT in a final is  it a threat especially after seeing him on dirty 30. He would never beat Thro, turbo , Jordan and the list goes on

Is it possible with this big player  field that mercenaries come in to play for a spot? 

That Jenny girl looks stacked. Im glad that Laurel has some legit competition. I like seeing her on the show but watching one person completely dominate would be boring af.

kvm1977 wrote:
HelloLucy1 wrote:What will be the new excuse that the viewers come up with if CT ends up flopping again? I honestly don't get the hype at this point...I guess people are holding on to his glory days.
CT really hasn't been that bad.  Yeah he's not the same but purges because V couldn't make the jump and he wasn't smart enough to help the shortest girl then lost against 2 guys targeting him in an elimination. I still think CT is more of threat than John Zach or Leroy of winning. People are tired of him and the fact he's still loved so they make him out to be worse than he has been. No excuses...just facts.  That said he should take this season off but so should a lot of the cast

CT in a final is  it a threat especially after seeing him on dirty 30. He would never beat Thro, turbo , Jordan and the list goes on

That's fair but he can definitely do damage along the way.  CT was never exactly a beast during finals--see Exes.   But I don't think any of those guys want to see him in a physical elimination.  Personally I'd rather go against anyone other than Turbo and Jordan than CT--JMO

PinkRose wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:
HelloLucy1 wrote:What will be the new excuse that the viewers come up with if CT ends up flopping again? I honestly don't get the hype at this point...I guess people are holding on to his glory days.
CT really hasn't been that bad.  Yeah he's not the same but purges because V couldn't make the jump and he wasn't smart enough to help the shortest girl then lost against 2 guys targeting him in an elimination. I still think CT is more of threat than John Zach or Leroy of winning. People are tired of him and the fact he's still loved so they make him out to be worse than he has been. No excuses...just facts.  That said he should take this season off but so should a lot of the cast
CT in a final is  it a threat especially after seeing him on dirty 30. He would never beat Thro, turbo , Jordan and the list goes on

That's fair but he can definitely do damage along the way.  CT was never exactly a beast during finals--see Exes.   But I don't think any of those guys want to see him in a physical elimination.  Personally I'd rather go against anyone other than Turbo and Jordan than CT--JMO

He can do all the damage he wants but he isnt winning. So all that damage would be for nothing.

Besides Jordan, Paulie and Wes I don’t trust any US vet to be threat in a final against Theo, Turbo and Joss

Besides Jordan, Paulie and Wes I don’t trust any US vet to be threat in a final against Theo, Turbo and Joss
I would add Zach to that. And thats a pretty good 4, especially when you have girls like Laurel, Ninja, Cara, Ashley M on the girls side. I would much prefer Rookies vs Vets though. 

With a possible extra Vet/US male and the first guy out being a Rookie/Brit, I think those 2 team formats are pretty unlikely. Unless 2 vets have already been purged before Sean was eliminated but it seems a little early for that.

kvm1977 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:
HelloLucy1 wrote:What will be the new excuse that the viewers come up with if CT ends up flopping again? I honestly don't get the hype at this point...I guess people are holding on to his glory days.
CT really hasn't been that bad.  Yeah he's not the same but purges because V couldn't make the jump and he wasn't smart enough to help the shortest girl then lost against 2 guys targeting him in an elimination. I still think CT is more of threat than John Zach or Leroy of winning. People are tired of him and the fact he's still loved so they make him out to be worse than he has been. No excuses...just facts.  That said he should take this season off but so should a lot of the cast
CT in a final is  it a threat especially after seeing him on dirty 30. He would never beat Thro, turbo , Jordan and the list goes on
That's fair but he can definitely do damage along the way.  CT was never exactly a beast during finals--see Exes.   But I don't think any of those guys want to see him in a physical elimination.  Personally I'd rather go against anyone other than Turbo and Jordan than CT--JMO

He can do all the damage he wants but he isnt winning. So all that damage would be for nothing.

Other than to those that he beats along the way.  And who says production wouldn't rig the final for him?   I don't think he'll win again but I still think he has a better chance than at least half the guys on this cast--as sad as that may be.  Jordan, Turbo, Theo, Wes, Paulie and probably Joss.  Anyone else that's clearly better than even an out of shape CT?   Maybe Kyle?   I know nothing about Idris.   We'll see if Rogan is actually capable fo doing anything after he flopped last time.

"Im not a fan" but let me defend non-stop until i die.

kvm1977 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:
HelloLucy1 wrote:What will be the new excuse that the viewers come up with if CT ends up flopping again? I honestly don't get the hype at this point...I guess people are holding on to his glory days.
CT really hasn't been that bad.  Yeah he's not the same but purges because V couldn't make the jump and he wasn't smart enough to help the shortest girl then lost against 2 guys targeting him in an elimination. I still think CT is more of threat than John Zach or Leroy of winning. People are tired of him and the fact he's still loved so they make him out to be worse than he has been. No excuses...just facts.  That said he should take this season off but so should a lot of the cast
CT in a final is  it a threat especially after seeing him on dirty 30. He would never beat Thro, turbo , Jordan and the list goes on
That's fair but he can definitely do damage along the way.  CT was never exactly a beast during finals--see Exes.   But I don't think any of those guys want to see him in a physical elimination.  Personally I'd rather go against anyone other than Turbo and Jordan than CT--JMO

He can do all the damage he wants but he isnt winning. So all that damage would be for nothing.

It depends on the format of the final imo, if it is like Final Reckoning & Vendettas CT has every chance to win, especially that he's been working out this time

"Im not a fan" but let me defend non-stop until i die.

If you're talking about me I'll defend anyone that should be defended.  Even people I hate like Jordan when people say things I don't agree with.  For example, those that refuse to give Tori any credit because they don't like her as a person.   Hell, I can't stand Cara but those that don't understand why she isn't targeted early just aren't paying attention.

Well..At least it wasn't Rogan. Hoping he makes it far honestly. 

PinkRose wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:
HelloLucy1 wrote:What will be the new excuse that the viewers come up with if CT ends up flopping again? I honestly don't get the hype at this point...I guess people are holding on to his glory days.
CT really hasn't been that bad.  Yeah he's not the same but purges because V couldn't make the jump and he wasn't smart enough to help the shortest girl then lost against 2 guys targeting him in an elimination. I still think CT is more of threat than John Zach or Leroy of winning. People are tired of him and the fact he's still loved so they make him out to be worse than he has been. No excuses...just facts.  That said he should take this season off but so should a lot of the cast
CT in a final is  it a threat especially after seeing him on dirty 30. He would never beat Thro, turbo , Jordan and the list goes on
That's fair but he can definitely do damage along the way.  CT was never exactly a beast during finals--see Exes.   But I don't think any of those guys want to see him in a physical elimination.  Personally I'd rather go against anyone other than Turbo and Jordan than CT--JMO
He can do all the damage he wants but he isnt winning. So all that damage would be for nothing.

It depends on the format of the final imo, if it is like Final Reckoning & Vendettas CT has every chance to win, especially that he's been working out this time

The final is going to be like war of the worlds lol

CT is still out shape even if he has been working out he has nothing on compared to the the majority of this guys and in he is 40. He is not competing against young bucks anymore in my opinion this guys can run a final but on top of that have brains.

jennifer just looks annoying as **** oh my god 

I don’t think anyone is afraid to call CT out for an elimination anymore. This is what happens when you become out of shape. I said last season that CT rides to the finals off of people being scared of the OLD CT, but that has changed. These new kids coming in aren’t afraid and are here to make moves to win. If CT is on this and depending on what the format is, I will be surprised if he makes it to the final. Out of the old challenge vets Wes is the only one who still has it. CT and Johnny are washed up.

wutzrenzi wrote:
Why is there only 2 rookie (new) males on this cast? What's the god damn point?

There were 9 male rookies last season.Calm your *** down.

Yeah and they were partnered with veterans and the ones that have returned have established relationships and know most of the vets, so what's your point? Having 2 puts them at a huge disadvantage this time around if they don't know any of the other UK folks (Sean especially). 

Also, suck my ****. I was calm until now, don't start.

Lol

..

Jennifer has been added and pretty sure there are two more.- A black female that left from the UK- Probably CT 

Naomi hedman?? And did the black girl left the challenge or what do you mean haha

PinkRose wrote:
Jennifer has been added and pretty sure there are two more.- A black female that left from the UK- Probably CT 

Naomi hedman?? And did the black girl left the challenge or what do you mean haha

The missing black female departed for the Challenge from the UK with the other UK contestants. 

PinkRose wrote:
Jennifer has been added and pretty sure there are two more.- A black female that left from the UK- Probably CT 

Naomi hedman?? And did the black girl left the challenge or what do you mean haha

I think they said Naomi was a no

it's the same ************* asking the same stuff as if it wasn't repeated 30 other times. Stop typing and read what the hell is said. I-m so happy

Donnarealityy wrote:
PinkRose wrote:Jennifer has been added and pretty sure there are two more.- A black female that left from the UK- Probably CT 
Naomi hedman?? And did the black girl left the challenge or what do you mean haha

I think they said Naomi was a no

Like 3 times now lmao

The girls side looks stacked.

Da'Vonne is gonna have some troble, but she already won last season so she can give this win to anyone else.

Imagine thinking CT could finish 50 miles.YIKES

If CT got in decent shape this season and is taking any sort of PED’s, as I assume half of the guy cast cast does, then he’s still a threat. Certain drugs like TRT can literally transform 40 year old CT to 30 year old CT so we’ll see lol

Besides Jordan, Paulie and Wes I don’t trust any US vet to be threat in a final against Theo, Turbo and Joss

Last time I checked Bananas was still good in finals. Especially compared to Wes

Bananasisoverrated wrote:
Besides Jordan, Paulie and Wes I don’t trust any US vet to be threat in a final against Theo, Turbo and Joss

Last time I checked Bananas was still good in finals. Especially compared to Wes

John is overrated at finals he lost Rivals and Rivals 2 to Wes and now Wes is a much better runner and John literally finished second to last on the purge on Vendettas. This isn’t 2010 anymore John is washed up 

Pages