The Challenge: Season 34 - Spoilers Discussion

4663 posts / 0 new
Last post

So the elimination order is looking like this right now..? 

Sean/Big T 

Faith quits

Zahida/? 

Laurel/Wes 

Johnny/? 

There’s an extra female eliminated btw. 

Sean/Big T 

Faith quits

Zahida/? 

Laurel/Wes 

Johnny/? 

Yikes you must have missed some episodes then.

If this did happen blame the 3 supposedly adult men not the woman who walked away

we’re not victim blaming, we’re saying some of these people need backbones. Casting weak minded women or followers has made the women’s side trash for a long time. Reality tv is drama centric and people are couped up in houses with nothing to do. Don’t quit the second things get tough. Men should never be putting their hands on women but to some degree, there are always gonna be fights and confrontation and that’s what you signed up for.

I’m saying why are they casting Cheyennes and Kayleighs when there’s Nias and Amandas out there. 

The fact that you’re bringing up Amanda as if she did something. 

Nope we not starting this back up! You know you on probation lmaoooooo

Sean/Big T 

Faith quits

Zahida/? 

Laurel/Wes 

Johnny/? 

With the Faith news I would say put Wes with Zahida and John with Laurel.

No...Laurel was already in the states when bananas was out.

If this did happen blame the 3 supposedly adult men not the woman who walked away

we're not victim blaming, we're saying some of these people need backbones. Casting weak minded women or followers has made the women's side trash for a long time. Reality tv is drama centric and people are couped up in houses with nothing to do. Don't quit the second things get tough. Men should never be putting their hands on women but to some degree, there are always gonna be fights and confrontation and that's what you signed up for.

I'm saying why are they casting Cheyennes and Kayleighs when there's Nias and Amandas out there. 

The fact that you're bringing up Amanda as if she did something. 

Nope we not starting this back up! You know you on probation lmaoooooo

OMG YOURE RIGHT ****** LET ME STOP. 

Sean/Big T 

Faith quits

Zahida/? 

Laurel/Wes 

Johnny/? 

No... there’s another girl eliminated. 

So Zahida didn't leave out with anyone or is there an unconfirmed guy?

Sean/Big T 

Faith quits

Zahida/? 

Laurel/Wes 

Johnny/? 

What? Why would they never be another girl out?

Not counting the new pair that goes out today. By pair I dont mean a team or w.e

Sean/Big T 

Faith quits

Zahida/? 

Laurel/Wes 

Johnny/? 

Quoted the wrong post lmao

The Queen gave all these girls SO much game during her short TV stint but they don't listen. :/

Legend Simone also showed 'em what to do when it comes to the men.

period

Even ******** like Bananas can be "good guys" sometimes.   Doesn't make him a good person nor does it redeem him for the past but even evil people, truly vile, do good deeds.

You guys take this show way to serious if you actually think Bananas is an evil person.  He is a reality t.v. villian. Doesn't mean he is always a bad person in his life outside of the show.  For example look at all the good stuff he did for Diem.

nah after recently watching the Island and his real world season his *** is trash. If anything it's worse that he was dumb enough to do his misogynistic, sexist, and homophobic acts on tv smh

we’re not victim blaming, we’re saying some of these people need backbones. Casting weak minded women or followers has made the women’s side trash for a long time. Reality tv is drama centric and people are couped up in houses with nothing to do. Don’t quit the second things get tough. Men should never be putting their hands on women but to some degree, there are always gonna be fights and confrontation and that’s what you signed up for.

I’m saying why are they casting Cheyennes and Kayleighs when there’s Nias and Amandas out there. 

I’m saying even if they know this is what they signed up for I’m not going to shame someone for changing their mind and deciding to leave if it becomes too much for them. When you have group of people together not everyone is going to be as strong as you want them to be. They’re going to be some weak links. 

Curious... Did Faith unfollow Theo and Bear or was she ever following them?

Intrigued by the possibility of Turbo and Jordan running against each other in a final.

I will put up with a lot of ******** this season as long as I can hold out hope of seeing that matchup.

Intrigued by the possibility of Turbo and Jordan running against each other in a final.

I will put up with a lot of ******** this season as long as I can hold out hope of seeing that matchup.

Agreed--as much as I despise Jordan I'd love to see them matchup in a final.  I was hoping for a Laurel-Georgia final showdown as well but that got spoiled

Sounds like a paulie and Cara fetish game

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

On the girls side, I would like to see Ashley-Kam-Tori-Ninja in the final.....alot of interesting possibilities...I'll predict a "non-Cara final" will have ratings going up, much to the dismay of production.

If Dee & Turbo twisted themselves back in to the game... I see them siding more with the U.S. Players.

that’s unfortunate that bear was likely apart of it.. i remember faith tweeting while wotw was airing that she hoped to play with him and how she was a fan 

If Dee & Turbo twisted themselves back in to the game... I see them siding more with the U.S. Players.

I do too. Ninja and Dee became BFFs and Turbo loves Paulie/Cara. I think the only person Turbo is really close to on the international side is Theo and I don't know about Dee. 

that’s unfortunate that bear was likely apart of it.. i remember faith tweeting while wotw was airing that she hoped to play with him and how she was a fan 

Now I question Faith's judgement...she watched Bear last year and wanted to work with him?   So, strategy isn't a strong suit for her.

Now I question Faith's judgement...she watched Bear last year and wanted to work with him?   So, strategy isn't a strong suit for her.

" Idk but bear is one of the most entertaining additions on @ChallengeMTV . I wish he was on my season  #thechallenge33 " were her exact words. I don't know how y'all got wanting to work with him from that lol

Amanda has always stood up for herself. Obviously she couldn’t with tapegate, but she’s never backed down

" Idk but bear is one of the most entertaining additions on @ChallengeMTV . I wish he was on my season  #thechallenge33 " were her exact words. I don't know how y'all got wanting to work with him from that lol

I'm still questioning anyone that wanted to deal with living with him  lol

Amanda has always stood up for herself. Obviously she couldn’t with tapegate, but she’s never backed down

Stood up for herself = playing for Ashley not herself?

tapegate is probably the closest thing to this potential situation tho given who was involved.

speaking of Amanda, seems she unfollowed Kyle on ig. 

I was watching clips of Nicole on YouTube and she’s even more attractive in motion, if there’s something the UK people have brought is looks... and she looks feisty. Nicole and Turbo my last hope.

So Empress Amanda is supporting Faith, if there was any doubt before we know who we’re siding with. 

I was watching clips of Nicole on YouTube and she’s even more attractive in motion, if there’s something the UK people have brought is looks... and she looks feisty. Nicole and Turbo my last hope.

Yes stan the Queen #ROTY

You and Cara share something in common npw!

Pages