The Challenge: Season 34 - Spoilers Discussion

7192 posts / 0 new
Last post
So faith quit? Smh exactly why they should’ve stuck to the script and continued with Angela
Not confirmed by any means.Angela is where she is supposed to be home with Nelson acting like 15 years old in relationships even though she is almost 30 like her bf.
Yeah from what I gathered Pink been said people had to compete to get in, I assume those 4 were apart of it. Whether they took someone’s place or whatever it was most likely a challenge
Based off Faith's tweet, it seems like Sean and Big T both lost an elimination so probably taking someone's place.

So faith quit? Smh exactly why they should’ve stuck to the script and continued with Angela 
Not confirmed by any means.Angela is where she is supposed to be home with Nelson acting like 15 years old in relationships even though she is almost 30 like her bf.
Oh they back together now for the how many times it’s been?
The tea on CT is that he's kicking *** this season!
The tea on CT is that he's clinically obese this season!
Plus the whole extra girl that went home on week 1 and back to back with Zahida/Big T
Watch it be the mystery girl lol
CT came in as a twist only to get sent straight back home. 
I'd die of this happened, I can already hear the casuals flimsy excuses for him
Ha ha u got jokes!
Lol something big had to happen I can’t wait til more details suffice but I hope that we didn’t get a repeat of the Amanda situation 
Did it involve Bananas this time?Maybe Faith ran up on Cara lol
Did it involve Bananas this time?Maybe Faith ran up on Cara lol
Pink said that she unfollowed Kyle, so I wouldn't be surprised if it involved him in some way
We won’t see it anyway I wouldn’t be surprised if they just act like Faith was never there like they did Eddie on Vendettas
I need some unexpected tea like Shane vs Simone lmaoo
I need some unexpected tea like Shane vs Simone lmaoo
I was shook at Simone cracking the wine bottle in half.
Theo better not have gotten himself involved in some more ******** smmfh 
What is this the UK version of JEK?
I'm more surprised at Bear when he literally was just in a scandal for some **** and he came back on and got involved in some more **** definitely wasn't a smart move. Johnny Bananas 2.0
What is this the UK version of JEK?
I was just thinking that lmao. If true, watch them not show it.
Is Theo still in? I saw a story on Kaz’s(his girlfriend) instagram where she was holding hands with a tall guy, she didn’t show his face though
Is Theo still in? I saw a story on Kaz’s(his girlfriend) instagram where she was holding hands with a tall guy, she didn’t show his face thoughprobably a pre recored video when they went out or something 
Is Theo still in? I saw a story on Kaz’s(his girlfriend) instagram where she was holding hands with a tall guy, she didn’t show his face though
MUST be Theo then
looks like an old video I mean out on the town on date night then immediately posting another throwback video? 
Ah that makes sense yeah
I dont think it is theo, or it is an old video. Theo will go to the final 
Why did my comments get deleted-
Why did my comments get deleted-
Check your PMS 
Theo better not have gotten himself involved in some more ******** smmfh 
ugh, i’d have to un-stan.
Theo is still in Thailand.
I dont like Faith but it sucks that once again 3 guys gang up on a girl and the 3 of them have past history of similar incidents but nothing is done.Instead it's the girl that has to leave even if it was by her choice. 
I dont like Faith but it sucks that once again 3 guys gang up on a girl and the 3 of them have past history of similar incidents but nothing is done.Instead it's the girl that has to leave even if it was by her choice. Wow! 3 guys - Do we know who? Could it have been Wes, Johnny and Kyle since they are gone and she unfollowed Kyle? 

Pages